Re: TIAI January 27
January 27, 2011, 08:53:44 PM
Lets look at the verses around the one pointed out:
Luke 18:24- 18:29
24 When Jesus saw this,[d] he said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God! 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

26 Those who heard this said, “Then who in the world can be saved?”

27 He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.”

28 Peter said, “We’ve left our homes to follow you.”

29 “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or wife or brothers or parents or children, for the sake of the Kingdom of God, 30 will be repaid many times over in this life, and will have eternal life in the world to come.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Supervision

January 27, 2011, 10:06:44 PM
by MyNameIsLegion
 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 am

Gee,MY name is  Legion,  :o
 LOL, when I first  read your user  name here , it scared the #@$#44 out of me for real :lol:
I guess it may perhaps  make sense since you also state that   you are an atheist and the particular  name Legion/Satan per NT of the Christian Bible,  may be like a joke to you perhaps.
 . but , Gee, nevertheless you did scare the BE Jesus  ....out of me . :lol:
.what a scary  pick of a  user name : :? ... :?  ;)
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

January 27, 2011, 10:18:59 PM
by navibl » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:27 pm
Infact most relgious people don't get this because they don't believe Michael is a Christian, and most do not understand the concept that Navibl wrote:
Many can't comprehend in their natural minds what is taking place with Michael because it is divinely inspired by God and mans ways are not God's ways. So what seems impossible with man is VERY possible with God.
God is in Control, and I say Amen to that. :D
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 10:34:57 PM
The passage is about justice and faith and not to lose courage. A parable of a judge is used in the original text who finally decides to get a woman justice, but was unfair in his judgement before.
The judgement in Eliza's case seemed devastating for her, yet it may have been necessary for Elvis' safety as a Federal Agent, and his enemies not to be able to find his location easily with all the personal difficulties involved for him and his family.
She may have wanted too much and gone a little bit too far. Elvis had not given her permission to use his DNA (licking the envelope) for a court trial in which he was afraid of being exposed and forced to have his life plan destroyed. She was asked (by him) to stop and didn't. It is a delicate situation for a "dead" person to have to deal with court proceedings. The court's refusal to deal with the case should have been known from the start. Lawyers should be familiar with it one would assume.
One day justice will be procured for her as well in another way not yet revealed, in a form not dangerous for the one and satisfactory for the other which could be a fair solution.
He certainly has saved many lives by his work undercover and needs protection in return.
As you can't always "get what you want" in life, she might get what she "needs" at another time in her life and will understand "God's plan" afterwards.
It is difficult to judge in a case like this and we don't know the reasoning behind it.
Both rights have to be counterbalanced and the outcome has to be taken into account.
Broken dreams for many of us, too. How great it would have been to know Elvis being alive and officially documented by a court ruling. Again, if we still don't lose faith, we'll have to wait and hope for better news in the future.
The DNA is not disputed as invalid, which is good news.
Of course I would have liked Eliza to win the case (if Elvis had agreed to it), but it was not meant to be.
What has to happen to diminish the danger for him to reappear (he may prefer to stay in hiding)?
The same applies to Michael.
Rebbie's words give a glimpse of hope when she says all will be revealed in the coming weeks.

The redirect can be understood to give hope in a time of despair when men are at their wits' end and see no light at the end of the tunnel, although the light exists.
The answer to the question of Jesus' listeners "Who can be saved?" is given by Jesus: "Those things that are impossible on man's part are possible with God."
In court and on the high seas one is in God's hands is used as a proverb.
If something is in God's hands, it is beyond our control and fate will decide the outcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 10:38:17 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thankyou TS...with God, anything is possible, if you just believe. ;)
Oh my gosh, I love this picture...do you know where I can buy it ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 03:34:36 AM
Quote from: "Supervision"

LOL, when I first  read your user  name here , it scared the #@$#44 out of me for real :lol:
I guess it may perhaps  make sense since you also state that   you are an atheist and the particular  name Legion/Satan per NT of the Christian Bible,  may be like a joke to you perhaps.
Peace.

:shock: ...
Dear friend, please don't be alarmed by my username!
Yes, I don't believe in God (like many others in the modern world) and I don't believe in Satan too.  I believe that action is more effective than prayer, hence my question – how can we help?
No disrespect intended toward those who are religious.
IMHO, we must join forces – atheists and religious people – all of us
to fight for Good, Justice and Freedom – this is Michael Jackson's message. THIS IS IT!

Note: “My Name Is Legion” is a novel telling the story of a private investigator.

Peace and Good luck to everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 28, 2011, 06:12:55 AM
Quote from: "MyNameIsLegion"
Yes, I don't believe in God (like many others in the modern world) and I don't believe in Satan too.  I believe that action is more effective than prayer, hence my question – how can we help?
:D

to fight for Good, Justice and Freedom – this is Michael Jackson's message
:D  :D

*sings- you are not aloooneeeee....*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJhasSpoken

January 28, 2011, 06:13:15 AM
Quote from: "MyNameIsLegion"
Quote from: "Supervision"

Peace.

:shock: ...
Dear friend, please don't be alarmed by my username!
No disrespect intended toward those who are religious.
to fight for Good, Justice and Freedom – this is Michael Jackson's message. THIS IS IT!

Note: “My Name Is Legion” is a novel telling the story of a private investigator.

Peace and Good luck to everyone!

I guess we help by what you said here (in bold)...time will tell.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 28, 2011, 10:06:30 AM
onemoretime wrote:

The passage is about justice and faith and not to lose courage. A parable of a judge is used in the original text who finally decides to get a woman justice, but was unfair in his judgement before.
The judgement in Eliza's case seemed devastating for her, yet it may have been necessary for Elvis' safety as a Federal Agent, and his enemies not to be able to find his location easily with all the personal difficulties involved for him and his family.
She may have wanted too much and gone a little bit too far. Elvis had not given her permission to use his DNA (licking the envelope) for a court trial in which he was afraid of being exposed and forced to have his life plan destroyed. She was asked (by him) to stop and didn't. It is a delicate situation for a "dead" person to have to deal with court proceedings. The court's refusal to deal with the case should have been known from the start. Lawyers should be familiar with it one would assume.
One day justice will be procured for her as well in another way not yet revealed, in a form not dangerous for the one and satisfactory for the other which could be a fair solution.
He certainly has saved many lives by his work undercover and needs protection in return.
As you can't always "get what you want" in life, she might get what she "needs" at another time in her life and will understand "God's plan" afterwards.
It is difficult to judge in a case like this and we don't know the reasoning behind it.
Both rights have to be counterbalanced and the outcome has to be taken into account.
Broken dreams for many of us, too. How great it would have been to know Elvis being alive and officially documented by a court ruling. Again, if we still don't lose faith, we'll have to wait and hope for better news in the future.
Of course I would have liked Eliza to win the case (if Elvis had agreed to it), but it was not meant to be.
What has to happen to diminish the danger for him to reappear (he may prefer to stay in hiding)?
Rebbie's words give a glimpse of hope when she says all will be revealed in the coming weeks.

The redirect can be understood to give hope in a time of despair when men are at their wits' end and see no light at the end of the tunnel, although the light exists.
The answer to the question of Jesus' listeners "Who can be saved?" is given by Jesus: "Those things that are impossible on man's part are possible with God."
If something is in God's hands, it is beyond our control and fate will decide the outcome.onemoretime

I agree with your post, you are seeing both sides of the coin, I also feel sorry for Eliza but we know that is what you really want Elvis or Jesse?. Maybe if Eliza would have handled this case in a more discreet the result would be another
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 28, 2011, 10:21:39 AM
Quote from: "onemoretime"

If something is in God's hands, it is beyond our control and fate will decide the outcome.

Excellent post!  Very well said.  I agree with all you've expressed here.  Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 10:50:16 AM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Luke 18:27 (New Living Translation)

27 He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.”

Thanx TS  with God on my side  everything is possible. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions