Serenitys_Dream

Katherine Jackson -- MJ Estate Lawyers are 'Greedy'
1/26/2011 12:20 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Katherine Jackson is unloading on the lawyers overlooking Michael Jackson's Estate -- calling them "greedy" ... and claiming they're filing lawsuits left, right and center just to make a quick buck.

VIDEO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In a recent interview from the Michael Jackson Secret Vault, Katherine says, "All these lawyers that are involved in Michael's business since he passed -- there's a lot of them -- I think they're trying to create different lawsuits and things because they're greedy and they want to get paid."

As we previously reported, the Estate is currently suing Katherine's business partner Howard Mann for allegedly profiting off MJ's name and likeness without their permission -- an accusation Katherine took very personally.

See also
    * Katherine Jackson: I 'Can't Stand to Look' at Murray
    * Mama Jackson's Partner: MJ Estate is a Dictatorship!
    * MJ Songs, Art and Photos -- Tale of Thievery

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a random question.....
why do we see quotation marks around the word, "greedy" and in the last article around, "can't stand."
They are not even being used correctly.  They both use single quotation marks.....not double.  Single marks are used for a quote within a quote.  If this is just a basic grammar mistake....TMZ needs to go back to elementary school.  If this a way for us to pay special attention to the words, "can't stand greedy"....alright then, bring it!
But, really they don't need to use quotation marks in  the titles of the articles like this......
They could simply write
Katherine Jackson--MJ Estate Lawyers are Greedy
No quotation marks needed.

Like I said random....it's a random question.  I look at it as, "no stone unturned."  ;)
LOVE & Blessings!
Have a beautiful day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In another thread it was pointed out that Katherine wore the same outfit in her GMA interview.
Also: has anyone counted TMZ articles yesterday? This timestamp shows today but since it doesn't state PST it might be Eastern and therefore count for yesterday's count in PST.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

I get so confused with the interviews of Miss Katherine!
She seems not to be greedy, but she will come to Brazil to launch the book about Michael's "Never Can Say Goodbye. "
After Joe and Taryll Mr. Jackson, now is the time of Katherine.
I think she will be more disputed by television  than Joe. Let's see what she says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Quote from: "wishingstar"
Just a random question.....
why do we see quotation marks around the word, "greedy" and in the last article around, "can't stand."
They are not even being used correctly.  They both use single quotation marks.....not double.  Single marks are used for a quote within a quote.  If this is just a basic grammar mistake....TMZ needs to go back to elementary school.  If this a way for us to pay special attention to the words, "can't stand greedy"....alright then, bring it!
But, really they don't need to use quotation marks in  the titles of the articles like this......
They could simply write
Katherine Jackson--MJ Estate Lawyers are Greedy
No quotation marks needed.

Like I said random....it's a random question.  I look at it as, "no stone unturned."  ;)
LOVE & Blessings!
Have a beautiful day!

I think they (or MJ - lol) are trying to bring these words to our attention.  Harvey being a lawyer I think would check such editorial mistakes before releasing it to the public - but we all know what Harvey is like lol....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yes, they each have their roles in the hoax, have their times to shine in the script, and each portray certain character traits. If it brings in money for the Jacksons, they've earned it by superb acting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This is all very confusing, who is good and who the bad guy in this story, Howard Mann or lawyers?, if the will is fake these lawyers should not be in all these businesses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

""All these lawyers that are involved in Michael's business since he passed -- "

This breaks my heart.
BTW mama, ALL lawyers are greedy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions