Murray's day in court got off to a macabre start
January 26, 2011, 06:30:42 PM
personal physician DR. CONRAD MURRAY has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges, declaring in a Los Angeles court: "I'm an innocent man".

The medic is accused of administering the fatal dose of painkiller Propofol which led to the King of Pop's death on 25 June, 2009.

Murray was arraigned in Los Angeles County Court on Tuesday morning (25Jan11), when he protested his innocence to Judge Michael Pastor before entering his plea.

He will stand trial on 28 March (11). If convicted, the doctor faces up to four years behind bars.

Meanwhile, Murray's day in court got off to a macabre start after officials found a dead body slumped on a table outside the courthouse.

Security men were sweeping the grounds when they came across the dead homeless man, reports TMZ.com
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ladylee1979"
personal physician DR. CONRAD MURRAY has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges, declaring in a Los Angeles court: "I'm an innocent man".

The medic is accused of administering the fatal dose of painkiller Propofol which led to the King of Pop's death on 25 June, 2009.

Murray was arraigned in Los Angeles County Court on Tuesday morning (25Jan11), when he protested his innocence to Judge Michael Pastor before entering his plea.

He will stand trial on 28 March (11). If convicted, the doctor faces up to four years behind bars.

Meanwhile, Murray's day in court got off to a macabre start after officials found a dead body slumped on a table outside the courthouse.

Security men were sweeping the grounds when they came across the dead homeless man, reports TMZ.com

How dare he?  :(  Even if he didn't intend to harm Michael, he's still NOT innocent! You know what pains me the most, is that it didn't have to be like this, it wasn't meant to be like this... Butbecause of one fool's incompetence...  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"

How dare he?  :(  Even if he didn't intend to harm Michael, he's still NOT innocent! You know what pains me the most, is that it didn't have to be like this, it wasn't meant to be like this... Butbecause of one fool's incompetence...  :cry:  :cry:

What if he IS innocent ? Don't put him down until every word is said about this story. We are here because we believe in HOAX theory...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

What if he IS innocent ? Don't put him down until every word is said about this story. We are here because we believe in HOAX theory...

It seems you believe Michael is dead? Please read this thread I wrote here is the link
viewtopic.php?f=218&t=17450
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

It seems you believe Michael is dead? Please read this thread I wrote here is the link
viewtopic.php?f=218&t=17450

i don't believe he is dead. But if he is alive, then Murray is innocent. It's just logical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions