Bloodied Shirt In Wardrobe Recap
January 26, 2011, 06:41:16 PM
what happen about the bloody shirt found in michaels wardrobe on the day of his death? has it been mentioned in court or used as evidence? seemed big news at the time but no mention of it since can anyone shed any light on this matter plz heres a link just to remind you  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Bloodied Shirt In Wardrobe Recap
January 26, 2011, 06:49:44 PM
well all i can say is ever since i learned about this shirt i can only think of it being from the Salvation Army Store.  don't know why. sorry to be somewhat bizarre but you should be used to it by now. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

January 26, 2011, 09:02:33 PM
First up ...some silly thoughts...Murrey went to the toilet as he has stated and that is when MJ imposter was supposed to sit up and self inject more propofol. Maybe Murrey decided to have a shave while in the bathroom before meeting his girlfriend or going to visit a prostitute [ according to Geraldine Hughs] and he cut himself shaving, grabbed a new white t shirt to stop the nick bleeding which got thrown in the cupboard in the scramble to clean the room when alvarez and murrey were stashing used propoferol bottles.
No, honestly, I don't think it has any relevance at all except the price tag of $9.99. which applies to TIAI and the overall plan to turn 666 into 999. So why did it appear to have blood on it? To draw our attention. It was a guest room also and Michael was always a sharp dresser and I'm sure even his t-shirts would have been of better quality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 26, 2011, 11:31:11 PM
If Murray cut himself shaving then he was gushing blood according to the photos of the shirt that was shown on the net. It wasn't just little spots, more like a really good cut from a kitchen knife or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

mdc

January 26, 2011, 11:46:44 PM
Who's to say that is really blood?  It could be anything on that shirt. Makeup, hairdye, paint...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 27, 2011, 12:52:03 AM
Couldn't find where I mentioned this about the shirt relating to Joseph in Genesis. Joseph's brothers were jealous of him, and angry that he dreamed that they all bowed down to him; and so they traded him for money to slavetraders, dipped his coat in blood and showed their father. It was a sign that he was supposedly dead but wasn't really. When Joseph years later after much suffering, rises to second in command in all of Egypt just under the Pharaoh, he tests his brothers to see if they've had a change of heart and are not jealous and hateful anymore. As they actually do bow down to him, he reveals himself to them and says,
Genesis 45:7 (King James Version)

7And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance (from a severe 7 year famine.

Genesis 50:19-20 (King James Version)

19And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God?

20But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 27, 2011, 01:32:39 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Couldn't find where I mentioned this about the shirt relating to Joseph in Genesis. Joseph's brothers were jealous of him, and angry that he dreamed that they all bowed down to him; and so they traded him for money to slavetraders, dipped his coat in blood and showed their father. It was a sign that he was supposedly dead but wasn't really. When Joseph years later after much suffering, rises to second in command in all of Egypt just under the Pharaoh, he tests his brothers to see if they've had a change of heart and are not jealous and hateful anymore. As they actually do bow down to him, he reveals himself to them and says,
Genesis 45:7 (King James Version)

7And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance (from a severe 7 year famine.

Genesis 50:19-20 (King James Version)

19And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God?

20But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

O!! You're totally right! Nail on the head style. Wow, the bloody shirt... so old yet never clearly linked, until now.  I says you win MJonmind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 27, 2011, 01:53:43 AM
Thanks, although I think it's a weak connection maybe coincidental.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

January 27, 2011, 01:55:16 AM
Halloween costume maybe......... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

January 27, 2011, 02:11:10 AM
Quote from: "RK"
First up ...some silly thoughts...Murrey went to the toilet as he has stated and that is when MJ imposter was supposed to sit up and self inject more propofol. Maybe Murrey decided to have a shave while in the bathroom before meeting his girlfriend or going to visit a prostitute [ according to Geraldine Hughs] and he cut himself shaving, grabbed a new white t shirt to stop the nick bleeding which got thrown in the cupboard in the scramble to clean the room when alvarez and murrey were stashing used propoferol bottles.
No, honestly, I don't think it has any relevance at all except the price tag of $9.99. which applies to TIAI and the overall plan to turn 666 into 999. So why did it appear to have blood on it? To draw our attention. It was a guest room also and Michael was always a sharp dresser and I'm sure even his t-shirts would have been of better quality.
The pricetag said $3.99 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 27, 2011, 02:44:46 AM

:shock:

Snap out of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 27, 2011, 03:32:06 AM
could of been JAM IN THE CLOSET pmsl songs from dangerous album written june 25th 1990 or round abouts ps thought shirt was $3.99 which in date was the funeral
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 27, 2011, 03:42:30 AM
Quote from: "bec"

:shock:

Snap out of it.
All right then I will! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 09:14:43 AM
The blood stains on shirt and the cost of it $3.99 of course was the burial.  It was a white shirt.  Jesus was buried in white wasn't he and I am sure there were blood stains from being nailed to the cross.  Not saying MJ is Jesus by any means, but the whole representation of what Jesus meant to his followers and how he was treated by others is what I think MJ is trying to convey.  I think the shirt represents death and the burial.

I think MJ references alot from the bible.  In alot of interviews, MJ references the bible.  He is a very spiritual person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 09:21:54 AM
yeah..it looks like spilled makeup... maybe that's what Murray was going back after...didn't he want a tube of something??  Maybe it was a tube of dark makeup.  Perhaps that's along the line we toss around of Michael putting on dark makeup to go out unnoticed...maybe he had been practicing...the shirt is a clue or it wouldn't have been hung back up!! It looks more spilled than wiped up...
We know from the "mess" at Neverland, Michael is a collector, that his private rooms were quite messy.  This shirt would've been laying someplace...if wiped or spilled upon.  To hang it is a clue, otherwise it would've been thrown away or washed or left laying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions