No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Re: TIAI January 27
January 27, 2011, 05:35:23 AM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Luke 18:27 (New Living Translation)

27 He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.”

This is so true. God is in everything including each and everyone of us. If we act from the heart and with love WE can make anything possible.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 06:34:37 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Faith is something that isn't supposed to be based on any sort of evidence. Faith is just faith that something is true without any research.
Faith is fitted to use when it comes to God.... I have faith in God.....
And I can only hope His plans with Michael are just the way we think.... because not even Michael can't make his own plans work without God

Well some people rely on the Bible as evidence for their faith in God.
Put if you look at it your way, why have doubts over the hoax? If you have a firm belief and no doubts in God then why can't you with the hoax? There really isn't much difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

paula-c

January 27, 2011, 06:59:16 AM
God makes the impossible possible.
 Regarding the case of Eliza, here is a conflict of credibility, as Serenitys_Dream wrote yesterday on his website, Linda suggests that Jesse is happy with this result.
 No way I'm suggesting that Eliza is not entitled to her being recognized as the daughter of Vernon Presley, but is this really what you want Elvis or Jesse
Serenitys_Dream wrote:

On her website, Linda suggests that Jesse is happy about this outcome.

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2011
The opposing attorney, in the court case which is scheduled for Friday 14th, has filed an affidavit this afternoon...a stumbling block to the case hopefully

SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2011
I have learned this afternoon that the plaintiff in the court case involving Elvis's/Jesse's DNA has announced (in the form of a poem) that she did lose the case. This is a wonderful result for Elvis's/Jesse's wishes and for his sake and for my own wishes too.

She should have listened on October 28, 2009, when Elvis/Jesse asked me to phone her and tell her to "STOP"...which I did immediately. Jesse has not been supporting her and she has not been told by him that he was going to come out.

I do know 100% that the DNA is from Elvis Presley himself. I am just so thankful that he has not been exposed through this court case.

Also, I would like to clear up one false statement that has been out there since the summer of 2008: Elvis/Jesse did not "give" the DNA to the plaintiff. She lifted it off of an envelope which he had licked in which he sent her a note. He has lick sealed all of my envelopes for the past (almost) 19 years and I would never have done such a thing.

Here is a link to the plaintiff's blog in order that everyone may visit and read her announcement:

elizapresley.blogspot.com/

MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011 --- UPDATE ON THE ABOVE COURT CASE
As anyone who has followed my web site will recall, I denounced the plaintiff's efforts to continue this case months ago and stated at that time that Elvis did not support her in this case. So, it should not come as a shock to anyone that the case was defeated. This is how it should have culminated. What goes around comes around.

I can tell the details of what took place on the day of the hearing in the court room. My dear friend Betty, who lives in Memphis, kept me posted on the events of the day. The following is exactly how things unfolded in the open court room:

This was scheduled to be an open court hearing with no cameras nor recorders allowed.

The plaintiff herself was not present. The only parties in attendance were the two opposing attorneys. Oddly enough the two attorneys appeared to be good friends, sitting together, visiting, laughing and talking. When the case was finally called, the attorneys asked the judge for the case to be heard in the judges private chambers. With that the judge, the two attorneys and the court recorder retired to the judges chambers. This alone should indicate that something which was not to be known to the public was to be discussed and decided.

Also, something else of interest is that the Court Docket has not yet been updated to show the outcome of the case. Normally, in the past, all events have been posted to the court docket very soon after taking place. It has now been 7 business days and still there is nothing added on the docket indicating what took place on the 14th.

I have heard rumors about why the case was dismissed but I will report nothing until it is confirmed officially. I will say, though, that if the reason I have heard is true then there would have been absolutely no reason for the case being heard in the judges chambers, there would be no reason for the delay in posting it to the court docket, and there would be no reason for the plaintiff to have worded her announcement of defeat in such a final way as she would have had other recourses of continued action.

I state the above in order that you may all understand how enormous the challenge of going against Elvis's own wishes was. Thus, the bitterness expressed by the plaintiff toward him in her announcement of her loss of the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 08:58:17 AM
Thank you, TS- this redirect was like a breath of fresh air.

One of the major arguments of non- believers is that they disregard any evidence by saying, "it's just not possible." When you lay out facts after facts, coincidences after coincidences, clues after clues... their answer always comes back to the impossibility of Michael 1-being alive and 2 "having done this (hoax)."
I'm not even getting into what happens when you bring Elvis into it all- as all you other soldiers know what I'm talking about!

Well- as TS points out- all things are possible if you have the right powers with you. This reminds me of a tweet by Teddy the other day, where he expressed gratitude for having the right people in his corner.
And Michael has come through so much- how was that possible unless God was with him?

As for the second point: I don't think anyone can now what motivated Michael- until he reveals all the facts. I do think it's impossible he did this lightly- I am sure he hates to put his family and fans through this pain. But, I believe he knew it had to be done and so things were made possible - with God and through his faith.
All we need to do is keep a portion of this faith within us. It's difficult at times, but I'm sure it's so much harder on Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 27, 2011, 09:02:16 AM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
If we act from the heart and with love WE can make anything possible.
Indeed!

I don't know why but the first thing I thought about was an old saying
God helps those who help themselves
Perhaps that's because I'm an atheist. Perhaps I just hate feeling useless.

Dear TS, please tell us HOW CAN WE HELP?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 09:06:41 AM
Okay...I'm missing the post here from TS...or does TS have a different name?  Why are you all thanking TS?  I don't see any post from a TS....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 27, 2011, 10:24:36 AM

On the 27th, the 27th passage is so appropriate and beautiful. Let's pray God to be on our side and anything can happen, everything is possible. Thank you for this redirect TS. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 27, 2011, 10:51:43 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

On the 27th, the 27th passage is so appropriate and beautiful. Let's pray God to be on our side and anything can happen, everything is possible. Thank you for this redirect TS. God bless you.

Someone on the guest forum also pointed out that today, January 27th, is the 27th anniversary of the Pepsi fire...so that's 3 27's...or 3 9's as 2+7=9...999.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 27, 2011, 11:35:38 AM
Quote from: "MyNameIsLegion"
Quote from: "newoldfan"
If we act from the heart and with love WE can make anything possible.
Indeed!

I don't know why but the first thing I thought about was an old saying
God helps those who help themselves
Perhaps that's because I'm an atheist. Perhaps I just hate feeling useless.

Dear TS, please tell us HOW CAN WE HELP?

MynameisLegion I couldn't help noticing your username - I hope it doesn't have that biblical meaning.......yes God usually helps those who help themselves .....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 27, 2011, 11:42:20 AM
Quote from: "nick_93"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Faith is something that isn't supposed to be based on any sort of evidence. Faith is just faith that something is true without any research.
Faith is fitted to use when it comes to God.... I have faith in God.....
And I can only hope His plans with Michael are just the way we think.... because not even Michael can't make his own plans work without God

Well some people rely on the Bible as evidence for their faith in God.
Put if you look at it your way, why have doubts over the hoax? If you have a firm belief and no doubts in God then why can't you with the hoax? There really isn't much difference.

There really is a huge difference.......unfortunatelly.
Doesn't matter that I can not fully believe he is alive as long as I can not fully believe he is dead.
I want you all to be right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 27, 2011, 01:13:48 PM
Lately I have been doing alot of reading, watching videos, catching up on the threads I missed before. I am almost coming up on the 1 year mark that I joined this forum. I don't want for this to seem as if I am tooting my horn and truly I am not but not one time have I had a doubt about any of this adventure aka hoax being blessed, destined and ordained aka annointed by God.

I have been logging off of the forum before the redirects get posted so I usually see them the next day however with this particular redirect I have a story to share.

Last night when my daughter came home I was having a conversation with her about Eliza, Elvis/Jesse and Michael. It went sorta like I explained the DNA, the fact that I am adopted and I relate with Eliza in that sense, and then I explained the outcome so far of her case. I explained to her what I thought was happening, TPTB trying to interfer with this case, etc.

I knew in my heart that this was not the end. I have only posted info lately from Linda as her explanations and opinions, I had not formed an opinion of this being over. My final words to my daughter about this scenerio where something on the lines of what TS stated before:

However, for those of us who do believe in God—which includes Jesse/Elvis, Linda, Eliza, and of course MJ (as well as many on the hoax forums)—they all recognize that God is bigger and more powerful than all the people and all the money in the world combined! Therefore, if God wants the general public to know the truth about Elvis, and/or MJ: then nobody and nothing is going to stop it.

I then went to thisisalsoit and this redirect confirmed what I had just said to my daughter. Please don't lose faith people, it will get greater later.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 01:39:44 PM
"Nothings real, but all is possible if God is on my side" :D

Thank you TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

navibl

January 27, 2011, 04:27:54 PM
I believe the problem with non believers is that they don't see and can't understand the spiritual implications of what is happening.  I believe years ago God gave Michael a revelation and that is when his music started to change and become a message to the world, not just to religious people.  Infact most relgious people don't get this because they don't believe Michael is a Christian, and most do not understand the concept that Chrsitianity is not a religion, it is a relationship given to us by Jesus Christ to our precious loving Heavenly Father.

Michael understood this and allowed God to reveal his plan for the world.  This was the case with many great men of the Bible.  Abraham, Moses, Joseph, John the Baptist...they all were given a plan by God to reveal to the world in their day what would take place to bring about great change in their Land.

In this case it is the coming of Jesus Christ.  We know not the day nor the hour but we know the seasons and according to Gods word, we are facing those times now, and it will began to escillate.  Michael sang Keep your Head up to the Sky. and I wish Love would come today, I know it's coming soon.  Kiiling the life in the birds and the trees.....Look at all the reports of Birds just falling dead out of the sky for no appearant reason, THAT is not normal...and it is not species population die off.  They die in their own habitat when that occurs.

Terrible things are happening in our world, and Michael's speaking of saving the planet I believe is US, Changing our hearts and minds and giving them to God so that we can be protected and ready when the time comes. Many can't  comprehend in their natural minds what is taking place with Michael because it is divinely inspired by God and mans ways are not God's ways. So what seems impossible with man is VERY  possible with God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions