sk2001Topic starter

Re: Think about it... It's def a hoax
January 21, 2011, 11:22:39 AM
Well said guy. Maybe that's the key. We follow people who seem to be following MJ's directions. We track and observe their moves and ten get to the bottom of this. Actions def speak louder than words and so far doctor Murray 's actions scream acting. What else can we notice individually??
Soon we will see the bigger pic- the hoax.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 11:26:52 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I agree with you guys. It's all so strange. I kind of think that the main media outlets have caught on to the hoax or at least have suspicions about it, and therefore are steering clear of the case all together as to not make themselves appear more stupid than they already have by reporting  MJ's fake death...

Absolutely agree here! I have not seen one thing in the media about the trial or anything.
The only thing I am seeing is TMZ's reporting of it! This HAS TO BE A HOAX!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

sk2001Topic starter

January 21, 2011, 11:38:06 AM
Chk this- last month I was in Santa Monica visiting my sister. I was surprised to see there were no talks, posters, fans etc anywhere. No one mentions this subject. I was at the main market areas, shopping centers and walking around beaches, never spotted the doc or any celeb. But that changed on my last night there. We were having dinner at this french restaurant and we see 2 guys peeping in through the glass door and then chking menu. I thought he looked familiar but when they started walking away, my sister and her friends were like- oh yah that's Harvey the tmz guy- he us very short by the way and was with a ummm fat/ over healthy guy (not judging just describing). I wanted to go after and ask him directly but given the nature of an upscale restaurant, I didn't want to embarras my sister. So while we were talking, my sisters friend mentioned how she is an IT project manager and her next project will be for UCLA. Ofcourse my wheels were turning. Since we had gotten quiet comfortable, I asked her to ask questions regarding MJ when she visits the client sire- ucla. I told her it would be a huge favor. She said she would and keep me posted coz I was gonna leave the next day. Just to mention I also saw Adrian Brody and Daniel Craig having dinner there :). But people in California do treat them normally. I didn't see anyone run upto them but I saw people taking pics with their phones. My sister took from hers. :) anyway, so I heard back from my sisters friend. She said no one knows what happened. She even said that one ucla employee told her that talks of celebs are always on when they cone in for a chk up or get injured or die- but no one mentions MJ. Intact not even mention the room where MJ supposedly passed away. The friend said it's like nothing happened and coz she doesn't know what we know, this was her comment- it's as if mj didn't even die :0
Guys I'm pretty sure we are on the right track :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 21, 2011, 12:13:48 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
Please answer this question!
If we had commited the crimes that Dr. Murray has commited do we pay the bail and than we can do anything we want. I thought the person had to be monitered, stay close to home and were watched by the police.
He has a bodyguard! Goes to beaches, eats out!!! Please! Who gets to do that?
NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I did not know that a person who is a suspect for manslaughter, murder, and so on and on could hand out like any other joe blow in the street!

WELL you could. As long as you stay in your town and you do not leave the country you are fine. They need to report to their parol  officer. If they want to leave the country they need to ask the court first. This is the Canadian law.  I find Murray is to confident, or should i say full of himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 21, 2011, 01:39:05 PM
Quote from: "sk2001"
Chk this- last month I was in Santa Monica visiting my sister. I was surprised to see there were no talks, posters, fans etc anywhere. No one mentions this subject. I was at the main market areas, shopping centers and walking around beaches, never spotted the doc or any celeb. But that changed on my last night there. We were having dinner at this french restaurant and we see 2 guys peeping in through the glass door and then chking menu. I thought he looked familiar but when they started walking away, my sister and her friends were like- oh yah that's Harvey the tmz guy- he us very short by the way and was with a ummm fat/ over healthy guy (not judging just describing). I wanted to go after and ask him directly but given the nature of an upscale restaurant, I didn't want to embarras my sister. So while we were talking, my sisters friend mentioned how she is an IT project manager and her next project will be for UCLA. Ofcourse my wheels were turning. Since we had gotten quiet comfortable, I asked her to ask questions regarding MJ when she visits the client sire- ucla. I told her it would be a huge favor. She said she would and keep me posted coz I was gonna leave the next day. Just to mention I also saw Adrian Brody and Daniel Craig having dinner there :). But people in California do treat them normally. I didn't see anyone run upto them but I saw people taking pics with their phones. My sister took from hers. :) anyway, so I heard back from my sisters friend. She said no one knows what happened. She even said that one ucla employee told her that talks of celebs are always on when they cone in for a chk up or get injured or die- but no one mentions MJ. Intact not even mention the room where MJ supposedly passed away. The friend said it's like nothing happened and coz she doesn't know what we know, this was her comment- it's as if mj didn't even die :0

One thing I do not understand, a man like Michael Jackson, who is  very well known throughout the world, how can you not know what happened in the hospital? If he died, or still alive. If they keep hush, it is because they know or they got strict orders not to talk about it. He is alive and he must have escaped through the basement of the hospital. It does not make sense for not knowing what happened to an Icon, like Michael ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 21, 2011, 01:39:37 PM

One thing I do not understand, a man like Michael Jackson, who is  very well known throughout the world, how can you not know what happened in the hospital? If he died, or still alive. If they keep hush, it is because they know or they got strict orders not to talk about it. He is alive and he must have escaped through the basement of the hospital. It does not make sense for not knowing what happened to an Icon, like Michael ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 21, 2011, 05:59:27 PM
Quote from: "skyways"
GREAT POINT, SK2001 !!!  

silence of the Media its my great wonder on this Journey --  Nancy Grace  - HELLOOO! - where is all her Haloows about suspect-murder revelations toward Mj??
she is ON AIR Every Night wth R-E-A-L !! story!..
;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2011, 09:41:03 PM
I know eh!  All those reporters who were always ready to attack MJ are quiet. I would expect someone to take dr's side atleast- just something but nothing is happening. Even E channel (on US cable) is good at discussing stuff like this on e news. They always have Lindsey Lohan news on there about getting drunk and all :$

"skyways"]GREAT POINT, SK2001 !!!  

silence of the Media its my great wonder on this Journey --  Nancy Grace  - HELLOOO! - where is all her Haloows about suspect-murder revelations toward Mj??
she is ON AIR Every Night wth R-E-A-L !! story!..
;)  ;)

:roll: for those who were ready to attack MJ they don't care anymore; for them MJ is gone...the job is done!!..so they continue with their lifes and they dont care wat happens to dr. murray...i guess htats the reason we dont hear anything about them.... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions