Or is it kind of a strategy of other companies (Sony f.e.)in order to keep Michael`s name in the circuit and to remind people of Mj,so that if it comes to releasing new MJ articles,like new albums,plays,games,films etc. people rather would buy these things? Sort of an indirect marketingstrategy?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

okay i don't know if i believe mcdonalds is part of this adventure, but i do know i was driving back from vegas this weekend (stayed at the luxor...totally got a michael vibe from there), and there was a billboard for mcdonalds with the tagline "the buck stops here." my head did a double take to read it again, since that was a title of a TMZ article. i think the article was about katherine and the whole money drama. i just thought it was interesting. or this hoax has made me crazy. i couldn't take a picture because my friend was driving  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Ohh I was going to make a new post but if we have already one about Mcdonalds so I'll write my opinion here. I totally believe that McDonalds is in BECAUSE I want you all to remember these things. Do you guys remember what Dr Murray drank before he got to the first hearing? Yes, he drank COFFEE! Do you guys remember what kind of book Katherine published? Yes, a COFFEE table book! And now we're having the 3rd COFFEE clue with McDonalds! And we should remember that McDonalds was also one of the World Cup sponsors like Sony and Coca Cola ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

1VLOVE I don't know things for sure.. I thought you meant the men behind the McDonald's Corporation not the people who have the McDonald name.. For instance did you know that the name McDonald's and the concept was bought by Ray Kroc around 1955 so Dick and Mack had almost nothing to do with the McDonald's today.. so find me some bloodline for Ray Kroc or another boss in McDonald's today and I will believe that are illuminati related.. not the fucking McDonald in Scotland.. And I almost believed you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
.:~* If only you could love enough, you would be the happiest and most powerful being in the world *~:.

Supervision

by AncaMariaMJ » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:53 am
1VLOVE I don't know things for sure.. I thought you meant the men behind the McDonald's Corporation not the people who have the McDonald name.. For instance did you know that the name McDonald's and the concept was bought by Ray Kroc around 1955 so Dick and Mack had almost nothing to do with the McDonald's today.. so find me some bloodline for Ray Kroc or another boss in McDonald's today and I will believe that are illuminati related.. not the fucking McDonald in Scotland.. And I almost believed you..

pls. read below quote:
When one thinks of the name McDonald one immediately thinks of the fast food hamburger chain which has franchises all over the world.

The McDonald’s Corp. has been rumored for years to be connected to Satanism.

In fact a book which tries to debunk belief in a Satanic conspiracy entitled Satan Wants You reported the rumor that Mc Donald’s owner Ray Kroc tithed to the Church of Satan.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... odline.htm

@ by 1VLOVE » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:19 pm
The McDonalds Corp is in the Illuminiti Bloodlines. Thats a fact.
Now, after seeing this Im starting to wonder if "they" are running this show (hoax) and merely playing with us.

Arughhhh this is getting wilder and more bizarre by the day.
Here's a link to the Bloodline list.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... odline.htm
I think you are thinking in the right direction, in that, I suspect, that  the name Joseph may  carry a subliminal message here to those who are the adepts/freemason/ILLUMINATI perhaps,who is to say.  ;)
Could be they mean Michael Josheph,KOP . here in this ad, or the message is to the  Illuminati itself as in NWO announcing itself out loud and in plain site?. ;)

in either case, the name Joseph seems like it  is something of a big deal to these "illumined folks :roll:

Did not Mike do charity work for/ with Micky D.?
if so how much and how long of a  relations did he maintain with this corp?, ? does someone have any idea?

Anyway,  about the name here is what I got..
Also, the name Joseph in the Illuminati is considered, "the name above all names". .

Now the Joseph in the Bible was the favorite son of Jacob and the savior of the 12 tribes while in Egypt.

You have to remember that their genealogy and the names they choose for the "chosen ones" are very significant to them.
Also, the name Joseph in the Illuminati is considered, "the name above all names".

When Rothschild survivors are being sodomized, the name Joseph is chanted and inbedded into their subconscious.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions