nefari

OR..maybe they are trying to tell us that the dead body is garbage. Michael's dead body story is all garbage.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

bec

Quote from: "nefari"
OR..maybe they are trying to tell us that the dead body is garbage. Michael's dead body story is all garbage.

:arrow:  :idea:  i think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
"One day Michael Jackson will wake up dead" - what a visionary Brian Oxman was.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 25, 1994 in History

Accused of molesting a 13-year-old boy, Michael Jackson settles a civil lawsuit out of court

Dead body found out of court...

January 25, 1993 - 20th American Music Award: Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey win

I still believe TMZ keep trying to desperately bring Conrad Murray to our attention, by constantly using his name even though it doesn't fit. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Hmmm or the same guy is playing the role of Conny and Hat Man. But those ties are not exactly the same but look like probably the same brand and maybe bought in the same place or by the same person. Too close not to mean something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I keep staring at those ties and can't believe it  :shock: Another coincidence :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I keep staring at those ties and can't believe it  :shock: Another coincidence :roll:

It is even possibly the same suit as well....if you look closely at hatman, he has obvious makeup on...stage makeup, and prosthetic nose and chin and ears.  Other than that, he has the exact height and features as CM...If Cm is involved in the hoax, then he would have to be in disguise so that the footage taken of the private funeral, would not expose his real character. ;)  ;)  I also recognise some other common characters at that funeral.  

I wonder who those ladies are that wave at him, and the one that actually hugs him???

[youtube:1imc6lmd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIqyaJhZx0&feature=channel[/youtube:1imc6lmd]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

It is even possibly the same suit as well....if you look closely at hatman, he has obvious makeup on...stage makeup, and prosthetic nose and chin and ears.  Other than that, he has the exact height and features as CM...If Cm is involved in the hoax, then he would have to be in disguise so that the footage taken of the private funeral, would not expose his real character. ;)  ;)  I also recognise some other common characters at that funeral.  

I wonder who those ladies are that wave at him, and the one that actually hugs him???

[youtube:3u3tmnpl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIqyaJhZx0&feature=channel[/youtube:3u3tmnpl]
Not at all. The Hat Man is just a bit taller than the woman who greets him. Murray is around 1.92-1.93 (6'3"). The woman can't be 1.80 because the difference is not big at all. Murray is way taller that the hat man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

"..appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead. "

Nothing is what it seems... I think this dead body has anything to do with the hoax. We'll find out later. Another mystery to be solved 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

mm

I'm not too sure. The ties look similar, yes. But definitely not identical. Although that could be because of the whole process of tying the tie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so has there been no follow up news about this dead body yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

My take is

"homeless" - MJ was technically "homeless"

Thought the homeless person was sleeping but was in fact dead - Murray thinking that MJ is sleeping when in fact he is "dead"??

Why would they even equate Dr. Murray to a dead homeless person?  I am sure there are alot of other court hearings going on there.  If it was just another day (and MJ's hearings not going on), this story would have never made the tabloids.  

Perhaps we should be thinking about who the dead homeless person was and why he ended up there.  We need to look beyond the initial story and treat this homeless person as a "human being" as well.  Respect human kind is maybe the message here..... JMO :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Being that this body news was dropped so quickly and no more was said about it makes me think also of the dead birds falling from the sky news. For something so off the wall, that bird story sure was not followed up on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

seems like  these things crop up from time to time and just get dropped . then they reappear later on for some reason. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal