MissG

Re: TIAI January 28
January 28, 2011, 06:20:38 AM
Souza wrote
So to make the people aware of what is happening, he should return this year.

I agree with you. Many people have left the building, lost hope and closed the chapter.

Imo, to apply what has been "learned", the "solution" must materialize, and the solution is Michael.

I am using metaphores to describe how important and crucial is the "bam" in order to understand that what we have experienced is for real and not just a bunch of speculations and conspiracies leading no where at the end.
The theories must be proven right beyond the "faith" factor.

By Faith we can say, "Michael is not dead" but we need the empirical approach as well, meaning that Michael will bam as the proof of the research.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

January 28, 2011, 06:23:23 AM
:D  I hope I made myself understood. I suck at explaining myself in english  :D ...lately...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 28, 2011, 06:41:33 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
:D  I hope I made myself understood. I suck at explaining myself in english  :D ...lately...

You explain yourself well, your english is excellent ;)   I am no good in other languages at all :oops:   :roll:

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 28, 2011, 06:42:25 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I think 2011 is it.  Possibly on the 777th day after his disappearance.

The trial will tell us.  Who knows how long that will take.  Seems to me the hardest part about the whole trial will be finding a jury.  Who the F--- doesn't know MJ and has no opinion about him or about the way he "died"?
I'm with you on this one. August 11, 2011 = day #777. :D

Not so sure. I can't help but think about that written note lately. "See you in July 2011". Mike's trial back in 2005 started February  28, and ended 15 weeks later in June. This trial starts March 28, and 15 weeks later will be 7/11/2011. Murray's licence number is 71169. Turn 6 to 9 on 7/11? Or does the year 1969 have some significance here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 07:34:10 AM
I think that before Michael returns, something more must happen, especially in relation to his 2005 trial.
Tom Sneddon, for example, has not been fully exposed before the world.
But we still have a few months and Michael must know exactly how do.
Hopefully 2011 is the moment of Bam.

That would be so wonderful that it's hard to believe that will happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

paula-c

January 28, 2011, 08:54:15 AM
2good2btrue wrote:

This takes us back to the TII film.....

We have four years to get it right, otherwise it is irreversible

But when I look around me and as things are I can not deny that there are times when I lose hope, but nevertheless I speak with my family and people I know about all these things that happen in this world and who is behind all this, the powers that be. It is the responsibility of us that change of consciousness is so much talk for the year 2012, it is time it starts, here I post an extract of the investigation conducted by Carlos Barrios, a historian and anthropologist

YEAR 2012 IN THE MAYAN CALENDAR

Carlos Barrios was born in a Spanish family in the Altiplano Highlands of Guatemala. His home was in Huehuetenango, which was also the place inhabited by the Mam Maya tribe. Along with other Maya and other indigenous tradition guardians, the Mam remain part of the old ways in Turtle Island (USA).
They are guardians of time, extraordinary calendars that are old, elegant and relevant authorities. Mr. Barrios is historian, anthropologist and researcher. After studying with traditional elders 25 years (from age 19), also became a shaman ' ij Mayan ceremonial priest and spiritual guide of the Eagle Clan.
Years ago, alongside his brother Gerardo, Carlos began an investigation in various Mayan Calendars. He studied with many teachers. He has his brother interviewed nearly 600 traditional Mayan elders to expand its sphere of knowledge.
Anthropologists visit the places where there are temples, read entries and invent stories about the Maya, but do not correctly interpret the signs." It is your imagination... Others write about prophecy on behalf of the Mayans
They say that the world will end in December 2012. Mayan elders are angry with this. The world is not going to end. It will be transformed. Indigenous people have schedules and know how to interpret them correctly, not the others. "
Understanding time, seasons and cycles in the Mayan calendar has proven to be vast and sophisticated. The Mayans understand 17 different calendars, some of whom trace accurate time schemes covering periods of more than ten million years. The timetable that has been calling constantly care since 1987 is called the Tzolk'in 'in or Cholq' ij. For thousands of years and based on the canst cycle, still considered sacred. With their native calendar, Maya have kept informed about important moments of change in history.
For example, 'day guardians' who study calendars, identified an important day in the year Ce Acal (one cane), as it was called by Mexicans. That was the day that predicted that an important ancestor would return "coming like a butterfly". In the Western calendar one cane it coincided with Easter Sunday 21 April 1519 day when Hernán Cortés and his fleet of 11 Spanish galleons arrived from the East to what today is known as Veracruz in Mexico. When the Spanish ships reached the coast, indigenous peoples were waiting and observing what would happen.
The inflated boats velámenes certainly made think to guard, who rode in a number of butterflies as they were touching the surface of the ocean. Thus began a new era as it had been anticipated in their calendars. The Mayans her baptized as the era of the Bolomtikus nine or nine Hells of 52 years each. During the development of these nine cycles, they were seized land and freedom to native peoples. Predominated the disease, the disregard and outrage.
That began with the arrival of Cortés, lasted until August 16, 1987 - a date many peoples are reminiscent of the harmonic convergence. Millions of people took advantage of that date for ceremonies in holy places, praying for a peaceful transition to a new, Fifth Sun world.
From the 1987 to now, says Mr. Barrios, been at a time when the right arm of the materialistic world is disappearing, slowly but inexorably. We are on the cusp of the era begins peace and people live in harmony with mother earth. Already we are not in the world of the fourth Sun, although we are not yet in the world of the Fifth Sun. This is the interim period, the transition period. While we went through the transition, there is a colossal global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war and progressive changes on Earth.
All this says Mr. Barrios was provided via the simple mathematical spiral of the Mayan Calendars. "Is going to change," notes Mr. Barrios. "Everything will change." He says that the Mayan day guardians are dated December 21, 2012 as a rebirth, the beginning of the Fifth Sun world. It is the beginning of a new era will be and will be indicated by the crossing of the Galactic equator of the solar Meridian, the Earth will align with the Galactic Center.
At dawn on December 21, 2012, the sun rises to coincide with the intersection of the milky way and the level of the elliptical. This cosmic cross is considered as being an embodiment of the sacred tree, the tree of life, a tree remembered in all spiritual traditions of the world. Some observers say that this lineup with the heart of the Galaxy in 2012, open a channel for cosmic energy flow through the land, purifying it and everything more on it, bringing everything to a higher level of vibration.
The process has already begun, suggests Mr. Barrios. "Change is accelerating now and will continue to accelerate." If the people of Earth can reach this 2012 date in good condition, without having destroyed too on the planet, says Mr. neighborhoods we will ascend to a new, higher level. But to get there, we must transform enormously powerful forces that seek to block the way.
From him the Mayan tradition and calendars, Mr. Barrios offers a picture of who we are and what could wait us later by the way: the date specified in the calendar, the winter solstice of 2012 does not mark the end of the world.
Fans who write about the Mayan calendar,  this date but do not know. Those who know are indigenous elders who has confided preserve tradition.
"Mankind will continue - says - although in a different way." The material structures will change. Thanks to that we will have the opportunity to be more human. We are living in the most important era of calendars and Mayan prophecies. All the prophecies of the world, all traditions are now converging. There is no time for games. The ideal spiritual of this era is the action. Many powerful souls have been reincarnated in this era, with an amount of power. "This applies to both sides, light and darkness."
A high magic is acting on both sides. Things will change, more people will depend on difficult or easy than the changes. The economy is now a fiction. The first five years of transition, August 1987 to August 1992 marked the beginning of the destruction of the material world. We have moved ten years more deeply into the phase of transition, and many of the so-called financial stability sources are in fact empty. Banks are weak. This is a delicate moment for them. They could break globally if we do not pay attention. If banks break... we would be forced to depend on the land and our capabilities. Monetary systems would be chaos, and we would have to rely on our direct relationship with the land for our food and shelter. Both the North Pole and the South are dismemberment. The level of water in the oceans will rise. However, at the same time, it will raise territories from the ocean, especially near Cuba.
Call for the Union: when he met audiences in Santa Fe, Mr. Barrios told a story about the recent ceremonies of the Mayan new year at Guatemala. He said that a respected elder, living all year round in a solitary cave in the mountains, travelled to Chichicastenango to talk to attendees of the ceremony. The elder delivered a simple and direct message. He called human beings to unite in support of the life and light. Currently, each person.
If they have incarnated in this age, they have a spiritual work be done to balance the planet. He indicated that elders have opened the doors for other races to get closer to the Mayan world for receiving the tradition.
The Maya have appreciated and respected for so long to the fact that there are other colors, other races and other spiritual systems. "They know - he said - the fate of the Mayan world is related to the fate of the world." "The greatest wisdom lies in simplicity", advised Mr. Barrios of leave Santa Fe. "Love, respect, tolerance, sharing, gratitude, forgiveness." It is neither complex nor elaborate. Real knowledge is free. It is encoded in the DNA. All they need is within you. Great masters have said from the beginning. "Find your heart and you will find their way."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 28, 2011, 10:01:53 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

The trial will tell us.  Who knows how long that will take.  Seems to me the hardest part about the whole trial will be finding a jury.  Who the F--- doesn't know MJ and has no opinion about him or about the way he "died"?

Not so sure. I can't help but think about that written note lately. "See you in July 2011". Mike's trial back in 2005 started February  28, and ended 15 weeks later in June. This trial starts March 28, and 15 weeks later will be 7/11/2011. Murray's licence number is 71169. Turn 6 to 9 on 7/11? Or does the year 1969 have some significance here?

That's interesting to look at Murray's license number.  I'm still not sure what we were to draw our attention to in that document.

They may just be fun factoids but if certain events or people have been identified as important to MJ, and if  March 28 is relatable to the forming of the Greatest Show on Earth, July 11 has these correlations symbolizing freedom and justice:

7/11/60  To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee was first published

7/11/77  Martin Luther King, Jr. is posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom

*George Gershwin died on 7/11/37.  (this name was used when MJ's body was taken to the hospital?)

As for August 11:
August 11 is the 223rd day (adds to a 7) of the year (224th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 142 (adds to a 7) days remaining until the end of the year.

3114 BC – The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.

Whatever the case, I'm excited about 2011 and I hear the message loud and clear!  

(*off topic: another interesting little factoid that I'm not happy about: In 2007, the Library of Congress named their Prize for Popular Song after George and Ira Gershwin. Recognizing the profound and positive effect of popular music on culture, the prize is given annually to a composer or performer whose lifetime contributions exemplify the standard of excellence associated with the Gershwins. On March 1, 2007, the first Gershwin Prize was awarded to Paul Simon.

MICHAEL JACKSON should have been the first recipient of this award!   :x )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 28, 2011, 10:24:14 AM
I'm going to repeat my question.  I think we can speculate forever on possible dates and that is certainly a fun activity.  But if we had 4 years to get it right with less than 2 years left, perhaps we should be talking about what IT is that we need to get right.  After all, Michael did say after that, it would be irreversible.  At first I thought it was about damage to nature, but now I'm not so sure.  Any way you look at it, 'irreversible' is a very strong term.  Clearly we are supposed to be DOing something while we wait, but what exactly is that?  Is it enough really that we are all trying to be more loving and accepting?  Is it enough that we are becoming more aware of the plans behind the NWO?  By any measurement, we are a very small group of people out of the total number on the planet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 10:31:31 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Brilliant!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 28, 2011, 11:05:04 AM

I agree with you "mjssoulmate" on that. Just have to wait and be patient. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 28, 2011, 11:26:54 AM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This takes us back to the TII film.....

We have four years to get it right, otherwise it is irreversible

Good point.  Does anyone have an idea about what it is we are supposed to get right?
[youtube:24c6rg8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVYgLjlboU[/youtube:24c6rg8o]
This is an inspiring speech. I had posted a similiar video in this thread:

There is so much truth to what JFK said. Every detail he spoke of is now unfolding before our very eyes and the sad part is so many people still do not see what is right in their faces. So many people are content to just live in the make believe/entertainment world. If I am fibbing just read TMZ for a dose of Celebrity Gossip, lol

How about a educated public can stop the NWO in their tracks. If we awaken our minds and get out of the hypnosis that the NWO has had on us we will be ok.
We don't have to accept their agenda. This can be a peaceful demonstration of FREEDOM.  ;)

This also falls in line with what Souza said about the fact that the NWO has something planned for 2012 like complete take over, I agree. I also agree with the fact that Mike has known about this for a very long time. We need to start with looking in the mirror and stop being afraid of the reflection we see, stop being afraid of the things that haven't happened. We can make our world what we want it to be not what the NWO wants it to be. Peace comes to those who want it. Fear also comes to those who keep it in their minds, we manifest what we focus on.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 01:57:16 PM
very great post, souza. i agree with you ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 28, 2011, 02:01:04 PM
I agree- we have to get raising awareness and raising people out of comfortable blindness right.  We are being trained to happily consume and not question.  If you feel comfy and your busy keeping up with your neighbors you will not want to question things or make waves.  This is what organizations tied to NWO count on.
This awareness can then lead to changes in all arenas: politics, environment, personal responsibility and engagement.  And as we know, there is a faith based aspect, knowing Michael's beliefs- turning back to God ( which I think is different from turning back to organized religion).

As far as dates. I wrote a post re 8/11 and the possible connections before.  However, I have since thought a lot about July.  As Souza pointed out, Michael said, "see you in July." Funny, I recently got an email from Pearl Jr on facebook, and she said the same thing. Also, of course our (US) 4th of July has numerous ties to V's November 5 th- Including fireworks. And man, what greater fireworks could there be? Also, think of TII: and the reference to the greatest demonstration of Freedom (-makes me think of Independence Day). Maybe BAM would lead to indpendence from NWO? I like the perfect equation of 7/4/11, as well (7+4=11)
Now, of course, Souza gave me food for thought re the licensen plate... hm...
Anyway... When ever Michael considers the time to be right- but I do very strongly belelieve it will be this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 28, 2011, 03:38:31 PM
So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 28, 2011, 03:45:20 PM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?

Well I'm noticing now that you pointed it out!  :lol:  Just another subtle "coincidental" prediction from TS...brilliant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions