You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Applehead I'm bumping your thread of the Frank Cascio book. I had watched the interview of him, but now have to get into the book. So thanks for the link   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ! ;))

Thank you very much Mjonmind  bearhug !!!!!
I'm telling you the book is AWESOME really  penguin/ .I was in tears mixed with laughts all the time  ;)) .Michael is my hero and Frank did a wonderful job  respect/ .Remember we still don't know the MAN WE NEVER KNEW,but al least we know a little betewn the LInES  8-)  lolol/  !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'll be honest,I don't know how I feel about this yet.
I think throwing the charity donation idea/wish/plan in with it is to minimise the backlash he is going to get from Michael's fans about ANOTHER 'friend' writing about him,giving away private moments,making money off of him.

Yes,Michael would agree to giving proceeds to charity,of course but does Frank really need to use private memories,'memoirs' and never before seen pictures of him,attach Michael's name to it to do that?What's wrong with a private personal donation to the Haiti fund?

Unless Michael has given permission for him to write this book,which I really can't see him doing since he likes his privacy when he can get it,I don't see how it is any different to KF chatting shit on twitter or any other book written about him by an 'insider' 'friend' whatever.
I hope he has,and the book is justified and the donation to the charity is partly Michael's wish with Frank's.We shall see what happens between now and Fall....

I fully share your doubts!! especially after I read AppleHead's quote from this book, here on this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I kind of distrust people who talk about Michael as being paranoid or that he "had to be protected from himself!" Those are stupid things to say about Michael, especially in a book that you sell and gain profit out of it!
I doubt this man had good intentions when he wrote that book!
 >:(

Simpa I really hope you will change your mind,if you ever read Frank's book.Please remember that Michael had alot of vampires aroud him and maybe sometimes had good reason to feel paranoid"  :( .Here Tink wrote better than me:

ALL of these leeches need to be made an example of. NOW I know why Michael felt so imprisoned, and unable to trust anyone but his children.
Prayers for you, luv. Wish I could simply wave my magic wand, and fix everything!!

Managers are supposed to take only a flat fee - I see what happened; it's truly criminal, what people did, and attempted to do to Michael. They were bloody damn vampires, sucking the life out of him!

Thank you very much for your wonderful posts and take care  :)  bearhug  !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Thank you AppleHead.
Still... whatever good things he may have written about Michael in that book, won't excuse him, in my eyes, for what he said bad about him. So... this leaves his true intentions ambiguous to say the least!! IMO
Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 05:49:38 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions