No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI JANUARY 29
January 28, 2011, 10:43:55 PM
The redirect shows two posts, which one are we supposed to pay attention to?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 28, 2011, 10:57:44 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
The redirect shows two posts, which one are we supposed to pay attention to?

I think "ignisaeternus" post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Serenitys_Dream

January 28, 2011, 10:59:35 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
TIAI JANUARY 29
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?
I did.  And when I read the tweet (at work; in a meeting, mind you) that the trail date was March 28. 2011, I let out a little, YES!
I was stared at, but it was SO worth it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 11:01:17 PM
Perhaps both?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 28, 2011, 11:17:31 PM
Quote from: "PrincessMuffybear"
Perhaps both?
The post number is 300747.
That is the one I have posted here.
If you click the thread title "Re: TIAI January 28" in the post, it shows the post number in your address bar (p300747).
If you click the thread title, in any other post in the thread, it gives you a different post number in your address bar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: TIAI January 29
January 29, 2011, 01:49:23 AM
That's very observant about the post/redirect number! TS/MJ really knows how to get into our minds and speak to us. He knew we needed encouragement. The second post does also dovetail nicely into the first post, but he's not verifying it. It means things are going according to plan. Thank you TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

January 29, 2011, 05:29:07 AM
did'nt we have a redirect with a clock showing 11 or past 11 o clock?
11 november is a special day ,it marks the end of world war 1 , look:

Remembrance Day is observed on 11 November to recall the official end of World War I on that date in 1918, as the major hostilities of World War I were formally ended "at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month" of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice. (Note that "at the 11th hour", refers to the passing of the 11th hour, or 11:00 a.m.)

reading that i had to think of the redirect with the clock at 11, and now all this talk of 11...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 29, 2011, 08:10:18 AM
Quote from: "ijcsly"
did'nt we have a redirect with a clock showing 11 or past 11 o clock?
11 november is a special day ,it marks the end of world war 1 , look:

Remembrance Day is observed on 11 November to recall the official end of World War I on that date in 1918, as the major hostilities of World War I were formally ended "at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month" of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice. (Note that "at the 11th hour", refers to the passing of the 11th hour, or 11:00 a.m.)

reading that i had to think of the redirect with the clock at 11, and now all this talk of 11...

I hope TS next directs to a post with the possible most likely date since TS has redirect twice in a row about a BAM this year. To me it looks like your post might not be far off...let's hope the next redirect is the date of the BAM (but I doubt TS will do that) like your theory date.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 08:39:30 AM
Just wanted to make you aware that when I saw the redirection first at midnight, we would only see one post, but then TS changed the redirection and we see a little of my post there about  8/11/11 just after the post that we see that is on emphasis... I don't know but it is quite weird. Just ask touchedbyanangel, yesterday, the redirect was only on the first post... I don't know, but it seems, that he put the redirection also so people see also my post...

hmmmm... Wondering...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 08:56:18 AM
I just about spilled my morning coffee!  My first redirect (dancing around like a crazy chick- with coffee stains).

I agree with Julia- often the redirects are put front and center- this one was up, revealing her post... so it is a good chance it's connected.  And that was a great find, re Diana Ross!

Thank you, TS.  It seems every day, every nonsense I heard in other places about the family, about Michael, about this and that, gets easier to stomach with the hope and belief I refuel over here. Btw: notice, I meant to say,  TRIAL, not trail (my autocorrect on my iphone seems to like trail better than trial every other time) ...but maybe the trail starts, too.  ;) Remember the path of the just (or something similar) redirect? Who knew spelling errors could lend themselves to double meaning.

So, we have two consecutive redirects talking to us about 2011.  Which is very, very exciting.  And true, 11 is "close to midnight." Also, 2011 is about as close to 2012 as you can get without being IN 2012.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 29, 2011, 09:37:48 AM
This is what I came up with a while ago (having too much time on my hands) when I talked about August 11 and the Immortal connection, btw (I thought I'd bring it back up, as now we have another piece of hte puzzle as to why 8-11 might be important): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We have discussed in several threads the symbolism of 777. What I find so fascinating is that the number has such deep meaning across different religions and philosophies. Kind of a unifying principle seems like. (I like this summary for beginners like me: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) For example, one that caught my eye and relates to the next paragraph is: The Christ said: "I am the resurrection". In Greek, resurrection is written "h anastasiV", numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.
Cleaning my house, I thought why don't I just figure out for fun when 777 days from June 26 2009 would land us. I thought it was so interesting and noteworthy that so much of the TII material puts the red shirt the 777 fronts and center. The result is August 11, 2011. Interestingly, August 11 is the beginning of the Maian Calendar according to Gregorian Calendars. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) – With the end obviously being 12/21/2012.
Them I thought, hm, I know the Immortal Tour starts in summer 2011- let’s see when: 10 -2 -2011 (Oct 2, 2011)
As I now seem to habitually add up numbers (thank you, TS..  ) 8+1+1+2+1+1= 14 double 7
Immortal Tour Date: 1+0+2+2+1+1= 7
So, that gives us three 7 once again.
And another 7 can be found in the duration from August 11 until October 2- which is 52 days. 5+2=7
Anyway…I am well aware that I am super sensitive to 7s now- so all this could be nothing but an interesting brain exercise. But I thought I’d share anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 29, 2011, 10:10:06 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "PrincessMuffybear"
Perhaps both?
The post number is 300747.
That is the one I have posted here.
If you click the thread title "Re: TIAI January 28" in the post, it shows the post number in your address bar (p300747).
If you click the thread title, in any other post in the thread, it gives you a different post number in your address bar.

Of course 3+7+4+7=21   :lol:
I love airplanes...I immediately thought of the Boeing 747-300....can't find any connection there, lol.
Besides our post here, I wonder if we should be looking at different hoax sites for their 300747th post.  One I found was talking about Christmas songs and Michael:
Here is a video with that number:

Anyways....just thoughts.......
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings Always!
LOVE & Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 10:19:33 AM
Thank you TS....I see comfort and reassurance in the last few redirects. Michael/TS may be telling us things are going according to plan, his faith is still strong (27th bible redirect), the trial is set up and ready to go (this year 2011), and soon we (as well as the world) will know the truth.  The redirect to Marlon's tweet, to me, seems like it could have been speaking to us beLIEvers.  There has been so much confusion, heated discussions, and in-fighting in this forum that maybe soon WE will finally have PEACE and the JOY of what we have so desperately been waiting for.......Michael to come back!

Keep the faith, people! We need it.  His family and those helping him need it .  Michael needs it.

Michael, you are in my prayers every day. God works in mysterious ways and you certainly are a mystery!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 10:19:50 AM
I think that with this redirect TS is just trying to emphasise the fact that he knew we would not have to wait until 2012 for the trial......and we will have Peace and Joy in 2011. Either that or he is just amused at ignisaeternus's little exclamation in the middle of her meeting! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions