PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI JANUARY 29
January 29, 2011, 10:29:52 AM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?

This is another good sign for the ones who still do not believe TS' authenticity. It doesn't matter to me who TS is. He proved that he is an insider long time ago but I believe that TS can be Marlon Jackson. Marlon stays out of the hoopla. He doesn't scream for Justice, or doesn't go to FL, or to Murray's hearings. And he was the one who wrote about Army of L.O.V.E on Jackson 5's account and again we have this tweet from Marlon in which he says 2011 will be full of Peace and Joy. And TS redirected to his tweets a couple of times. We LOVE You TS / Mar Mar /MJ or whoever you are. Thank you so so much for your guidance. I don't know where we would be without you. God bless.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI January 29
January 29, 2011, 10:34:56 AM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
I think that with this redirect TS is just trying to emphasise the fact that he knew we would not have to wait until 2012 for the trial......and we will have Peace and Joy in 2011. Either that or he is just amused at ignisaeternus's little exclamation in the middle of her meeting! :lol:

Yes, TS is pointing out that he knew about the trial date and we will have MJ in 2011 and I think TS included ignisaeternus' post because she stated the exact date of the trial since GodhaschosenMJ only wrote that we won't have the trial in 2012 but in 2011.

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?
I did.  And when I read the tweet (at work; in a meeting, mind you) that the trail date was March 28. 2011, I let out a little, YES!
I was stared at, but it was SO worth it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 29, 2011, 12:11:20 PM
PureLove wrote:

GodhaschosenMJ wrote:

This is another good sign for the ones who still do not believe TS' authenticity. It doesn't matter to me who TS is. He proved that he is an insider long time ago but I believe that TS can be Marlon Jackson. Marlon stays out of the hoopla. He doesn't scream for Justice, or doesn't go to FL, or to Murray's hearings. And he was the one who wrote about Army of L.O.V.E on Jackson 5's account and again we have this tweet from Marlon in which he says 2011 will be full of Peace and Joy. And TS redirected to his tweets a couple of times. We LOVE You TS / Mar Mar /MJ or whoever you are. Thank you so so much for your guidance. I don't know where we would be without you. God bless.

All dates are planned, in some newspaper published that the trial was in 2012 and we are seeing that everything was a lie, a good test of all the garbage that the media published and a call for attention to people lose faith when they read everything that is published.
 Perhaps TS messages, Marlon or MJ perish sometimes a little ambiguous, is part of the mystery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: TIAI JANUARY 29
January 29, 2011, 12:12:56 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "PrincessMuffybear"
Perhaps both?
The post number is 300747.
That is the one I have posted here.
If you click the thread title "Re: TIAI January 28" in the post, it shows the post number in your address bar (p300747).
If you click the thread title, in any other post in the thread, it gives you a different post number in your address bar.

Of course 3+7+4+7=21   :lol:
I love airplanes...I immediately thought of the Boeing 747-300....can't find any connection there, lol.
Besides our post here, I wonder if we should be looking at different hoax sites for their 300747th post.  One I found was talking about Christmas songs and Michael:
Here is a video with that number:

Anyways....just thoughts.......
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings Always!
LOVE & Blessings!

Here is a video with that number:

Thanks Wishingstar.
That video is interesting: Evan Ross, Diana's son is being interviewed about the music industry. Broadcasted by BlackTree.TV of BlackTreeMedia, which is a new media channel, which is also launched in Europe. It seems like an info channel concerning latest music, movies and events.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 29, 2011, 01:47:13 PM
Quote from: "tylerjo608"
Thank you TS....I see comfort and reassurance in the last few redirects. Michael/TS may be telling us things are going according to plan, his faith is still strong (27th bible redirect), the trial is set up and ready to go (this year 2011), and soon we (as well as the world) will know the truth.  The redirect to Marlon's tweet, to me, seems like it could have been speaking to us beLIEvers.  There has been so much confusion, heated discussions, and in-fighting in this forum that maybe soon WE will finally have PEACE and the JOY of what we have so desperately been waiting for.......Michael to come back!

Keep the faith, people! We need it.  His family and those helping him need it .  Michael needs it.

Michael, you are in my prayers every day. God works in mysterious ways and you certainly are a mystery!
I really love your post. Yes indeed God works in mysterious ways.  ;)
[youtube:t8kpe4jw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8os7kO4OKQw[/youtube:t8kpe4jw]
"Be a Visionary, How to be creative, How to be persistant, How to be determined, ???, and to Never Give Up No matter what." I love this interview, I learned alot from you Michael. Thanks.

[youtube:t8kpe4jw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-QtWVK8Nto&feature=related[/youtube:t8kpe4jw]
"I think God plants seeds through people" So do I. Yes I see how powerful film is Michael. It's like a religion, lol...Yea they live it.  8-)

Thanks for the escapism. This court case is going down in History.

Keep Watching.  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 29, 2011, 02:32:41 PM
Love those Brett Ratner videos because they reveal his heart and mind. "I love creating worlds."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 02:55:29 PM
(I was just thinking about the Brett Ratner interview before I logged in im_convinced!  :D )

IT'S THRILLER TIME!!!  2011!  The Time Is Near! Beginning of the End; End of the Beginning… “It’s Close to Midnight…”

Malachi 4:5-6 (New International Version, ©2011)
 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Revelation 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled.

International Standard Version (©2008)
When the time approaches for the seventh angel to blow his trumpet, God's secret plan will be fulfilled, as he had announced to his servants, the prophets."

2011.  BAM.  Michael Jackson.  March 28 - Greatest Show On Earth
July 11 = Medal of Freedom to MLK (greatest demonstration of freedom the world has ever known. ) August 11 = date of Mayan calendar...  777

Another date is 12/21/11 (1998 - 777 = 1221; conversely 1998+777 = 2775 = 21, 3x7)

MJ wouldn’t talk about conspiracy.  He would talk about Sony but not want to talk about conspiracy  (Jesse Jackson interview; Geraldo interview; 60 minutes interview.)
Tells Jesse to say it but he won’t say it.  Jesse knows what the conspiracy is.
Must be mind-blowing and dangerous to expose the conspiracy and topple it. See Jesse/MJ Part 4 and 5

:idea:  :arrow:  :idea:  :!: See: Bonnie Cox blog @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A MUST READ IN A 6 parts!  She’s breaking it down!

:arrow: See: TAVISTOCK @http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:arrow: See the Aquarian Conspiracy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BAM = Return of MJ.  Exposure.  MJ Exposes Conspiracy.

???????HOW???????

:idea: Magical Excapism says MJ bought two film companies for Prince.  They would own it together.

In V for Vendetta, he gave a speech. Ayn Rand’s character John Galt- gave a speech. How will MJ express what he chooses to expose? What’s more powerful than the medium of film? A Summer Movie BAM is in the works?

MJ discussing the importance of film with Jesse Jackson: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are the film companies that MJ purchased with Sony?  Maybe, maybe not.  Maybe they are under another name… Maybe with SIMPP:
In 1941, Mary Pickford, Charlie Chaplin, Walt Disney, Orson Welles, Samuel Goldwyn, David O. Selznick, Alexander Korda, and Walter Wanger—many of the same people who were members of United Artists—founded the Society of Independent Motion Picture Producers…

But by now,  MJ could actually OWN his film studio just like Tyler Perry…
For instance,  Palm Pictures.  PP began in 1998.  1998 and images of a palm
tree we saw in Hold My Hand certainly resonate…
But Palm Pictures is founded by Chris Blackwell who founded Island Records…
Hmmm.

:arrow: I have not given up on my theory about Kindgdom Entertainment.

MJ told Geraldo he was having a lot of fun with film and that it was extremely satisfying.  Sounds like he was doing much work in this area by 2005.

For Sony Pictures we have:

Movies in Spring/Summer 2011

March 11, 2011 - Battle: Los Angeles, Sony.
Ne-Yo is in it.  111 minutes (no it’s 112 but close!)

No movies on 7/11 or 8/11

Movie Titled: 11-11-11

No distributor announced yet.
Trailer: “Watch the date. You can’t stop what’s coming.”

***12/21/11
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Distributed by Sony

Synopsis: A journalist-investigator and a precocious computer hacker become embroiled in life-threatening mysteries as they attempt to expose institutions that pull the strings behind the scenes.

Hero of film is named Mikael Blomkvist

Writer of the book died in 2004 at age 50.

A couple of other films by Sony in 2011 that might be “Michaelesque”

The Long Good Friday
(In Development)

Synopsis: Set in Miami, a crime boss meets his match and his world crumbes over an Easter weekend, when his buildings are bombed and his men are murdered. He thinks it is the work of his rivals but discovers it's an even deadlier threat.

Foundation
(In Development)

Synopsis: A society, which has figured out how to predict the future based on a method called psychohistory, sets up a foundation devoted to scientific research to protect itself and ensure its survival.

Thanks to TS, we seem to have confirmation that the BAM is in 2011.  

Now the question is  HOW and what role do we play if any?   I say continue to become AWARE. Strengthen our SPIRITUAL CORE.  Have FAITH in THE NEW WORLD (not NWO). We have educated ourselves and we must continue.  Learn more about the CONSPIRACY.  Be Ready.  Understand deeply what's happening right now all over Northern Africa especially EGYPT.  Wag the Dog IS in play... It is not unrelated to the hoax. MJ Exposes Conspiracy and our enlightenment will help us to see our way through 2012 and beyond...Michael to us: "I can't do this by myself"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 03:02:40 PM
We would be paying attention both of them but the post by ignisaeternus is also important. If it wasn't, he would've redirected to GodhaschosenMJ's original post.

I was also very excited! I truly believe ( like Souza's post on yesterday's redirect said) Michael will return this year, and it WILL bring peace but also ruckus. I mean, start with the small stuff, think about the immense peace it will bring between all MJ fans, and any other random person that criticizes the hoax. At first, seeing January 2012 I was a little distraught :? But now March 28th sounds fantastic. I can't wait! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 29, 2011, 04:20:01 PM
A member PM'd me and asked about my previous post above and where this Bible verse is from: "When the time approaches for the seventh angel to blow his trumpet, God's secret plan will be fulfilled, as he had announced to his servants, the prophets."

I inadvertently left off the citation:  It's Revelation 10:7  

Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 29, 2011, 04:42:37 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
(I was just thinking about the Brett Ratner interview before I logged in im_convinced!  :D )

IT'S THRILLER TIME!!!  2011!  The Time Is Near! Beginning of the End; End of the Beginning… “It’s Close to Midnight…”

Malachi 4:5-6 (New International Version, ©2011)
 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Revelation 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled.

International Standard Version (©2008)
When the time approaches for the seventh angel to blow his trumpet, God's secret plan will be fulfilled, as he had announced to his servants, the prophets."

2011.  BAM.  Michael Jackson.  March 28 - Greatest Show On Earth
July 11 = Medal of Freedom to MLK (greatest demonstration of freedom the world has ever known. ) August 11 = date of Mayan calendar...  777

Another date is 12/21/11 (1998 - 777 = 1221; conversely 1998+777 = 2775 = 21, 3x7)

MJ wouldn’t talk about conspiracy.  He would talk about Sony but not want to talk about conspiracy  (Jesse Jackson interview; Geraldo interview; 60 minutes interview.)
Tells Jesse to say it but he won’t say it.  Jesse knows what the conspiracy is.
Must be mind-blowing and dangerous to expose the conspiracy and topple it. See Jesse/MJ Part 4 and 5

:idea:  :arrow:  :idea:  :!: See: Bonnie Cox blog @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A MUST READ IN A 6 parts!  She’s breaking it down!

:arrow: See: TAVISTOCK @http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:arrow: See the Aquarian Conspiracy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BAM = Return of MJ.  Exposure.  MJ Exposes Conspiracy.

???????HOW???????

:idea: Magical Excapism says MJ bought two film companies for Prince.  They would own it together.

In V for Vendetta, he gave a speech. Ayn Rand’s character John Galt- gave a speech. How will MJ express what he chooses to expose? What’s more powerful than the medium of film? A Summer Movie BAM is in the works?

MJ discussing the importance of film with Jesse Jackson: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are the film companies that MJ purchased with Sony?  Maybe, maybe not.  Maybe they are under another name… Maybe with SIMPP:
In 1941, Mary Pickford, Charlie Chaplin, Walt Disney, Orson Welles, Samuel Goldwyn, David O. Selznick, Alexander Korda, and Walter Wanger—many of the same people who were members of United Artists—founded the Society of Independent Motion Picture Producers…

But by now,  MJ could actually OWN his film studio just like Tyler Perry…
For instance,  Palm Pictures.  PP began in 1998.  1998 and images of a palm
tree we saw in Hold My Hand certainly resonate…
But Palm Pictures is founded by Chris Blackwell who founded Island Records…
Hmmm.

:arrow: I have not given up on my theory about Kindgdom Entertainment.

MJ told Geraldo he was having a lot of fun with film and that it was extremely satisfying.  Sounds like he was doing much work in this area by 2005.

For Sony Pictures we have:

Movies in Spring/Summer 2011

March 11, 2011 - Battle: Los Angeles, Sony.
Ne-Yo is in it.  111 minutes (no it’s 112 but close!)

No movies on 7/11 or 8/11

Movie Titled: 11-11-11

No distributor announced yet.
Trailer: “Watch the date. You can’t stop what’s coming.”

***12/21/11
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Distributed by Sony

Synopsis: A journalist-investigator and a precocious computer hacker become embroiled in life-threatening mysteries as they attempt to expose institutions that pull the strings behind the scenes.

Hero of film is named Mikael Blomkvist

Writer of the book died in 2004 at age 50.

A couple of other films by Sony in 2011 that might be “Michaelesque”

The Long Good Friday
(In Development)

Synopsis: Set in Miami, a crime boss meets his match and his world crumbes over an Easter weekend, when his buildings are bombed and his men are murdered. He thinks it is the work of his rivals but discovers it's an even deadlier threat.

Foundation
(In Development)

Synopsis: A society, which has figured out how to predict the future based on a method called psychohistory, sets up a foundation devoted to scientific research to protect itself and ensure its survival.

Thanks to TS, we seem to have confirmation that the BAM is in 2011.  

Now the question is  HOW and what role do we play if any?   I say continue to become AWARE. Strengthen our SPIRITUAL CORE.  Have FAITH in THE NEW WORLD (not NWO). We have educated ourselves and we must continue.  Learn more about the CONSPIRACY.  Be Ready.  Understand deeply what's happening right now all over Northern Africa especially EGYPT.  Wag the Dog IS in play... It is not unrelated to the hoax. MJ Exposes Conspiracy and our enlightenment will help us to see our way through 2012 and beyond...Michael to us: "I can't do this by myself"
It's called synchronicity and God working through people planting seeds.  ;) All things work together to edify and praise God. One of us was going to bring the info, it was on both our hearts.
Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Thanks for your info about the new movies coming out. Very interesting. I also believe it is very possible Michael owns his own film studio.[/b][/color][youtube:344enkmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SD25kb2K4&playnext=1&list=PLEA939C0A5EDFED38[/youtube:344enkmw]
I like this speach by Michael and even though he is using Sony and Tommy Mottola as his intended target, he is actually exposing the conspiracy in the music industry against black artists. He just used Sony and Tommy as a cover because that was public knowledge he had issues with them. That wasn't his only target though. He does talk about conspiracies all the time you just got to read between the lines. Here is a reminder of what TS wrote:
5. Outthinking the Illuminati

I have never said that the whole company of Sony is in on the hoax. What I have said is that Michael planned this hoax for many years, and got a few key people in a few key positions. Some of what comes through Sony is part of MJ’s plan, but a lot of it is not.

And the statement by MJ, about outthinking Sony, is not being understood with the word “outthink” in mind. Yes, MJ did have some problems with Sony—especially TM, who is long gone. But was it really Sony that MJ was primarily talking about? Would stating in public and on video exactly who you are planning on outthinking, would that really qualify as outsmarting them—or would it be outstupiding them??

Do you really think that MJ was talking exclusively (or even primarily) about Sony, when he said that they have manipulated the “history books”? Or perhaps was MJ actually referring to outthinking the Illuminati, and using Sony as a bit of a diversion (although the Illuminati does have its fingers in every big pie, including Sony)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

January 29, 2011, 08:22:44 PM
TS, I appreciate this and all the other recent redirects.  Thank you, Im_convinced and SoldierofLOVE.  I agree, it's synchronicity and God working for the good of those who love Him.  We are not spinning our wheels, we're all going in the same direction, just need a front end alignment from time to time. :)   We are moving into a place, aligned, if you will, ready to make whatever transition is necessary to complete this journey.  We must not forget that all things are proceeding exactly as God plans.  Keep sowing, keep loving, keep praying, abide in Him, and keep watching.  See what God can do.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions