Rebbie on the View tomorrow
January 26, 2011, 03:02:46 PM
Yep, Rebbie is to be on The View tomorrow, Thurs. Jan. 27th.  I'll be watching.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Rebbie on the View tomorrow
January 26, 2011, 04:00:33 PM
That seems out of the blue. Interesting! Will make sure to record.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 27, 2011, 10:55:46 AM
"A living nightmare".."devistational."..says Rebbie..  she says" they want justice because of the way he died...."
"in a few weeks we are going to find out the truth. " Do you see a man who killed your brother??? " Yes I do."  she replied to the question.  
Many times they tried interventions(the family).  (she sure looks like Katherine...and Janet...beautiful for about 60)
She's touring again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 11:35:28 AM
Of course I forgot to record.

That's an odd way of posing a question: Do you see a man who killed your brother.

I like the statement about "in a few weeks we will know the truth."

She is touring?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 27, 2011, 01:53:26 PM
Is there a video of this on youtube yet? This sounds like an interesting interview but why now, I wonder?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 27, 2011, 03:17:28 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Is there a video of this on youtube yet? This sounds like an interesting interview but why now, I wonder?

[youtube:1ubtrcs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsKZI5SDDvs[/youtube:1ubtrcs0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 27, 2011, 05:49:34 PM
Michael Jackson`s sister talks of `living nightmare` since his death
Still talking the drug language. :roll:  When will they ever learn?

Jan 27, 2011, 21:19 GMT

Michael Jackson's oldest sister Rebbie says she still feels like she is in 'a living nightmare' more than a year after the King of Pop's death.
The 60-year-old singer, who has kept a lower profile than most of her relatives, said on US TV's The View: 'A day doesn't go by where I don't think about it - think about him. Some times in the middle of the day I just break down and start crying.'
Rebbie dismissed reports of dissent among family members over the distribution of Jackson's estate - and insisted the trial over his death has instead brought them closer. 'Everybody is working toward wanting to see justice because of the way he died,' she said.
'I have faith in the judicial system and we are going to find out the truth with everything in these few weeks.'
She also admits that the 'family was very much aware' that Michael had problems with drug use and 'there were many times there were interventions'.
'But even though that's the case, still it has to be explained and exposed what happened at the end,' she stressed.
She said her mum Katherine 'seems to be holding on', adding: 'My mum has a very strong constitution - she knows what she wants to do and she's doing it just fine.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 27, 2011, 06:12:47 PM
After watching the video, I must say that Rebie looks good and she was very poised.  Still sends a chill through me when she repeats “many times” re: drug interventions :?   Even if that is so, I don’t see the need to tell the world everything.  Let them have the burden of proving it in court.  Not good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Rebbie on the View tomorrow
January 27, 2011, 06:49:50 PM

"it's been a living nightmare"

Chalk that up as another clue!

It's been a living nightmare': Michael Jackson's sister Rebbie speaks out about Conrad Murray trial
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Michael Jackson's oldest sister Rebbie says she still feels like she is in 'a living nightmare' two years after the King of Pop's death.

The 60-year-old singer, who has kept a lower profile than most of her relatives, said the loss of Michael was 'devastating'.
'It's been like a living nightmare, to be very honest,' Rebbie, who helped raise her brother, admitted on U.S. TV's The View.

'A day doesn't go by where I don't think about it - think about him. Some times in the middle of the day I just break down and start crying.'

I'm not guilty: Conrad Murray has formally pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter over the pop star's death Rebbie dismissed reports of dissent among family members over the distribution of Jackson's estate - and insisted the trial over his death has instead brought them closer.

'Everybody is working toward wanting to see justice because of the way he died,' she said.

When asked about Dr Conrad Murray, she replied: 'I have faith in the judicial system and we are going to find out the truth with everything in these few weeks.'

Asked if when she looks at Conrad she feels like she is looking at her brother's killer she paused before admitting: 'Yes I do. I do. But I want the truth to come out. It's very difficult - you have to see there and see all that.'

She admits that the 'family was very much aware' that Michael had problems with drug use and 'there were many times there were interventions'. 'But even though that's the case, still it has to be explained and exposed what happened at the end,' she stressed.

She said her mother Katherine 'seems to be holding on', adding: 'My mum has a very strong constitution - she knows what she wants to do and she's doing it just fine.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

January 27, 2011, 07:58:03 PM
Rebbie says," we are going to find out the truth with everything in these few weeks."

So maybe this is all coming to a head???? Did you all notice Whoopie didnt ask a single MJ question. I have a feeling Whoopie knows  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

pepper

January 27, 2011, 08:38:57 PM
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Rebbie says," we are going to find out the truth with everything in these few weeks."

So maybe this is all coming to a head???? Did you all notice Whoopie didnt ask a single MJ question. I have a feeling Whoopie knows  :D

I noticed this too, Whoopie's total SILENCE until right at the end when she makes a comment to Rebbie "Why do you think people are so surprised to hear that you are out on the road singing and doing stuff?"

I also have a feeling Whoopie knows something...

From July, 2009 -
[youtube:sqy5k3yy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KfZ4gTi8Jk[/youtube:sqy5k3yy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Rebbie on the View tommorow
January 27, 2011, 08:43:10 PM
Rebbie is the only sibling who kept low profile. Everyone else they were blasted all over the news.
obviously she will have to say it is a living nightmare, she is aware of the hoax but she needs to lie, make believe her brother is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 27, 2011, 09:23:45 PM
77 poems.

Why would the family now say that they were well aware of his drug problem and had many interventions, when for the first few months they denied it.  I remember Jermaine saying that he would be terribly disappointed if Michael died of a drug overdose, which was the rumor before the toxicology report came out.  So which is it?
They also mentioned later that they tried to intervene, but couldn't get to him. Rebe was never mentioned as one of the family members, neither was his mother and you'd think she'd be the first one there. It is said that Katherine is the only one Michael trusted.
Sometimes I wonder if any of them were really close to Michael, including his mother.  He didn't even tell her that he was in a relationship with LMP until after they had married.
If he was such a mama's boy, wouldn't he have been proud to bring her home to meet the family?  This is why I think it really was just a publicity stunt, not true love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 27, 2011, 10:52:00 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
77 poems.

Why would the family now say that they were well aware of his drug problem and had many interventions, when for the first few months they denied it.  I remember Jermaine saying that he would be terribly disappointed if Michael died of a drug overdose, which was the rumor before the toxicology report came out.  So which is it?
They also mentioned later that they tried to intervene, but couldn't get to him. Rebe was never mentioned as one of the family members, neither was his mother and you'd think she'd be the first one there. It is said that Katherine is the only one Michael trusted.
Sometimes I wonder if any of them were really close to Michael, including his mother.  He didn't even tell her that he was in a relationship with LMP until after they had married.
If he was such a mama's boy, wouldn't he have been proud to bring her home to meet the family?  This is why I think it really was just a publicity stunt, not true love.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I respect what you have to say and it could very well be true. But, speaking from experience, both of my sons were terrified to introduce me to their girlfriends because they were afraid that because of the religious differences I would not be very happy with their decision. Of course, I let my children make their own decisions and if mistakes are made we deal with it when the time comes. That is how I think of Michael. I think he loves, respects, and adores his mother and he doesn't want to disappoint her. I think that because LMP was not a JW that he possibly kept his distance for fear of disappointing her. But, that's all. I also think he did love his family very much but schedules and lives prevented them from being around each other too much. That's just my personal opinion coming from a large family myself.

I also find it curious that Whoopie didn't speak until the end and none of it had to do with Michael or the trial. I don't know if she knows anything but I think she could have suspicions for sure.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 28, 2011, 03:51:11 AM
I saw the interview today on Youtube.  I found some of the comments on Youtube interesting addressing the interview.  It seem like people felt that Rebbie got trapped into talking about MJ on the show when she was actually suppose to be there to talk about Ovarian awareness.  One comment said that they felt it was disrespectful that Barbara Walters was asking Rebbie about the estate and the fact that the family didn't get any money except Mother Katherine.  I also feel that was a little disrespectful.  Then they brought up the drugs and the family intervention questions again.  Sometimes I wonder if the family just get so sick of the same old questions that they just pretend to play into the media and tell them what they want to hear.  Maybe that's why the stories keep changing.  They also asked about Murray but I don't believe Rebbie said anything against Murray directly but she did say something like the truth will come out soon.  I believe Whoopi did not want to feed into this line of negative questioning about MJ that's why she remained silent.  I believe Whoopi has a lot of respect for him.  She was even in the Liberian girl video back in the day.  On another note I think it's awesome that Rebbie's daughter is writing a book about her struggle with being bipolar.  Rebbie is going to tour and be with her daughter when the book is released.  I never knew she had a daughter that had that.  I think the View should have gave Rebbie more time to talk about the causes she was suppose to talk about in the first place but of course they flip the script on her.  I'm sure Rebbie wasn't surprised by it at all though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions