Re: funeral film with great point please look
January 30, 2011, 10:38:12 AM
thanks for posting.
I do believe that the funeral wasn't a real funeral. However I think all of it was taped at  FL and on in a studio set.
The "illusion" that the background changes is due to changes in the landscape, FL is in a very hilly area. The fact that this man is pointing out, that  at one point in  the vide  the  T-crossing  looks as to be jsut a few feet away, but in another shot you can see its much further away.... well thats because  its a steep edge  just where the cars pull up. Due to this you cant see all of the land from where the photographer stands, ( on top of the stairs of holly terrace)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

January 31, 2011, 01:47:01 AM
Excellent points made in the vid.  I'm anxious to take a trip to FL just to get a feel for the steep hills and such, but I'm still having a hard time believing that the building wasn't a backdrop and the conflict with the fork in the road. If the camera was deceiving the eye, wouldn't it have been blurry as opposed to a phacade in plain view?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 08:03:45 AM
No matter how many times I see the footage the background just doesn't seem to "sit" right against the foreground, I thought the same about Oprah's most recent interview with LMP, the view outside the window when the camera panned round just didn't look right.  Even if and it's a huge IF the road being further away in this guy's video is caused by an optical illusion (and I don't think it is), that doesn't explain the disappearing tree, remember that?! I'd love a camera crew to go in there, set things up exactly as they were that day with the chairs etc and then film.  We'd then know for sure if the steep incline in fact exists and what the backsround looks like in comparison to the foreground.  I don't think the two pieces of footage would match.  The differences between the aerial footage and still pictures compared to what we saw on TV are many, and what about the building that disappeared?  Where'd that go?  To my mind a perfectionist such as MJ would have made sure there were no discrepancies, unless we were MEANT to notice them.  It wasn't a perfect match because then we'd never question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

January 31, 2011, 11:18:28 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
No matter how many times I see the footage the background just doesn't seem to "sit" right against the foreground, I thought the same about Oprah's most recent interview with LMP, the view outside the window when the camera panned round just didn't look right.  Even if and it's a huge IF the road being further away in this guy's video is caused by an optical illusion (and I don't think it is), that doesn't explain the disappearing tree, remember that?! I'd love a camera crew to go in there, set things up exactly as they were that day with the chairs etc and then film.  We'd then know for sure if the steep incline in fact exists and what the backsround looks like in comparison to the foreground.  I don't think the two pieces of footage would match.  The differences between the aerial footage and still pictures compared to what we saw on TV are many, and what about the building that disappeared?  Where'd that go?  To my mind a perfectionist such as MJ would have made sure there were no discrepancies, unless we were MEANT to notice them.  It wasn't a perfect match because then we'd never question.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

January 31, 2011, 03:57:27 PM
I am always confused by the disappearing tree glad I am not the only one  but maybe there is a logical answer I just don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

January 31, 2011, 07:17:27 PM
Dancingthedream has good points, but still I see so much that doesn't make sense.
For me the building and the lamp are 2 things that bother me the most.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 08:11:28 PM
Ok.

Watch the video on this link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know its about Conrad Murray.

At 0:55 they show the funeral scene from a camera shot on the ground.  It pans out from the flowers at the back and you can clearly see the road behind and the steep hill and the sweep to the right of the road.   See???   There is your proof that the cameras from the ground show there is no building directly behind the flower trees.
Its an optical illusion caused by 2D camera view - the building is not directly behind and this proofs it for you.

I hope this shot on this video can proof to people that this was not green-screened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to say the thing that made me first belive he faked his death. and remember this, I have only started watching his interviews these past 2 weeks, starting listening to his music. (kinda obsessed at the moment haha) well, I came across the mamorial tvideo 3 days ago, thinkingI am just gonna watch this hoax stuff for fun.

Well, first off, everything felt FAKE! i would be sad, devestaded, crying, hugging people and so on.

Second. I saw the man in the fedora hat.
My heart stopped when I saw him.
The  they showed him waving to someone, and my heart sank, then he hugged a woman, and my jaw dropped!!!
I am not kidding, I was right away, THAT IS F*ING MJ no doubt!!! He moved, waved and hugged as MJ does!

It kinda freaked me out.

I was sold to him faking his death, but I want to remind that I am still 50/50 on this hehe.

Then I started watching the memorial set more closer and yeah, the background is even more fake than the acting!

Now, I belive MJ was the fedora man in the memorial. But at the funeral or the place where they sang and all that, he could easilöy been the blond woman.

Why take a chance and go as the same "person" on both events... nope ehh...

But everytime I see that man in the fedora hat on the memorial I just feel love. And that for me is a fact that it is Michael!

I hope he will return and show the media and people how easily it is to be fooled and manipulated by the media!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

MadneZ
But everytime I see that man in the fedora hat on the memorial I just feel love. And that for me is a fact that it is Michael!
Welcome here!  First impressions are often accurate. I'm beginning to think also that hatman at the funeral is MJ. Every place (many) in this whole hoax where MJ has been in disguise, the camera has panned ever so briefly on him for hoaxers with quick hawk eyes can catch it. Remember MJ said that we see what he wants us to see, when he wants us to see it. There is no other person there at the funeral who (from all the discussion) could by MJ. There was talk that DD was there, since we have pics of him in the car on his way from LKL studio to the funeral, but we don't actually see him there. This hatman is dressed and disguised quite different from the one at the Memorial, where we've already established that MJ was the blond lady (at least for me). Then there's the fact that this hatman is wearing the same paisley tie that Murray is pictured wearing and TMZ made a big deal how ugly it was-- MJ clearly represents Murray in this whole hoax (or is him). Hatman is the only one there talking the whole time on his cellphone, and so if he's MJ, obviously he needs to be directing. The old man dancer in HT (apparantly John Edwards) is also the only one talking on his cell-phone the whole time in that scene--another mysterious character who keeps showing up in our view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh man I still can't belive how fake the funeral was, I just keep watching it, amazed how fake but still... Did they maybe want us to understand it?

I noticed also in the helicopter view you can see spots on the grass, like stone spots or lighter grass spots. All over the whole grass. BUT in the close up video(the fake) they are nowhere to be found, only very nice green thick grass. And where does all of those smaller trees come from, because from the helicopter view I can't see any small trees, not that many all over...

Seriously... It feels as if it is some kind of joke, anyone who takes a close look see this (we do).

But could this just be a rehersal?

If so, it doesn't make sence to have a complete set with cars, road and green screen. That is just to much for a rehersal (and money).

And 4 minutes and 38 sec in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the tree behind the man standing by the car LMAO is crooked! that thing loox funny! And yes the camera is in a specific angle but look at all the other trees!

And in the helicopter view you can see some of the people/dancers stand on the actual lawn/grass.
But on the fake video I havent yet spottet one person standing on the grass only up on the (cant find the word for it) edge of the sidewalk... But never touching the "grass". Correct me if I am wrong.

And now I just think I spottet something interesting. Cr'p It is 1 am here now and I need to sleep but I must do this, I spottet something in the fake video. Might be something maybe nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HandPic
June 07, 2011, 06:07:14 PM
Okay I dont know how to add pix here so I publish my findings on my site.
Here are 3 handpics on the same link... It might be nothing but to me... I don't know. Tell me what you think!

It is taken aprox 8 mins in the first fake video (I posted a link to it in my previous post)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

More pix added
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a personal opinion, I think it would be VERY rude for someone to be on the phone, talking, playing etc during a memorial/funeral. Just to have the phone visible. It is not respectful. And this man... ehm... seemed so relaxed, didn't care about anyone around him, seem to be there by "himself". Minding his own business...

And WHY stick out like that with a LIGHT HAT come oooooooooon!!!

You guys should take snapshots of the footage and zoom those in in photoshop. Things u see :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well first off Im pretty much like the rest of the world when it comes to MJ...LOVE HIM!!!  The announcement of his death broke my heart because I as well as everyone else was not prepared for it. I watched the video and I read the post.  I think that everyone is entitled to their opinion and here is mine. I think that Michael is very much dead and gone. I understand how you may want to know why I say this when there is a video that shows otherwise. Honestly, if you're going to show a video online like that please have a professional give the details so that they can better explain to us "ordinary people" why the angles would appear to be different on ground level and in the air. Why would MJ fake his death? It just doesn't make any sense to me. I respect the fact that you have provided your explanation to follow up with what you believe but non of this is accurate to me. There is absolutely no way all these people would be apart of a "hoax" like this. This could be a serious crime if found out to be true and I hardly doubt anyone would throw their entire life down the drain just to help MJ fool the world into thinkn he's dead. And are we forgetting his children. MJ loved his kids so I hardly doubt that he would put them through a trial of hurt like that. Not to mention his family and his fans as well. His appearance may have been different from what we all had gotten use to seeing but he was our MJ and we loved him for who he was. And as for the doctor that was in court for this whole ordeal, Well, I'm sure he wouldnt jeopardize his entire life either. He was on trial for crying out loud. That's like saying the courts was in on the "hoax" too.Not to mention him paying all those fines and possibly facing years of jail time. I just don't buy this whole video  because it doesn't prove anything at all. You say that the funeral was an act but how am I to know that the video  you provided wasnt  something that was made up.. I mean the source you used clearly states "YouTube" in the top corner. Anyone can upload videos to YouTube. My whole point is this. I'm not saying you are totally wrong ok... Im saying lack of evidence from you is not enough to get people to believe that MJ is still alive. I'm all for having him still being  alive because like I stated I love him:) Im sorry but this whole thing is just sad sad sad:( You may not agree with my opinion but I refuse to believe in this video until I see more supporting detail... I have a degree in Psychology so  I need facts and evidence to go along with what you're stating.  The only thing I found accurate about the video was the loudness of the guy's voice!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is absolutely no way all these people would be apart of a "hoax" like this. This could be a serious crime if found out to be true and I hardly doubt anyone would throw their entire life down the drain just to help MJ fool the world into thinkn he's dead.
I see your point and i thinkt it's plausible. So many people we're assumig to be in on it that this looks more like a hoax for media and fans than a real hoax with serious reasons.

He was on trial for crying out loud. That's like saying the courts was in on the "hoax" too.
Some do believe this actually. But not all believers. I still try to put this trial in the right place for this hoax and i don't really think the court is in on it unless FBI is in a process of a sting operation. And i doubt it.

Im saying lack of evidence from you is not enough to get people to believe that MJ is still alive.
There is no real evidence he is alive and not real evidence he is dead. I think there are 2 groups of believers: some who believe because they take clues as evidence  some who believe because there is no evidence. No proof he's dead, no proof he's alive. I believe the right way is to stay somewhere in the middle and keep watching every side, but when your mind is already one side determined you can't be objective and you make of every clue or fact a possibe proof for your own belief only. Even a totally opposite thing can be turned upside down and interpret to serve your needs when your mind is set to work in a single conclusion.
Usually, time proves the truth is somewhere in the middle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal