bec

Re: My theory on the murder/killing of MJ
June 01, 2012, 11:03:17 PM
It thickens the plot. Anyone knows a movie with a weak plot sucks no matter how good the special effects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Re: My theory on the murder/killing of MJ
June 02, 2012, 12:32:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think he can/will return until the ones who wanted him dead in the first place are gone.
I agree,i honestly believe his life was in danger for many years.He spoke often of the dark side of the industry,called Tommy M. the devil,united people with his music and so much more.He also accused his handlers of trying to poison him.No question in my mind that his life was in some kind of danger.No doubt in my mind that M..J. outsmarted them and had a genius plan to hoax his death.The theory of 7,alas Tupac was carefully plotted by M.J.,and June 25,2009 was the perfect time to execute his plan.Micheal cant/want come back until,the dark cabal are removed from the top of that pyramid.He had to do this,its all for love.Think about how many people have awakened to the harsh realities of the matrix system of control that we live in.He has opened our eyes to who the Media works for and how they lie and twist things to fit their agenda.I really believe Michael was chosen by God to change the world,and bring us the enlightenment that we were lacking.I guess it took his death,cough,cough,to unite humanity and to lift those little blind folds off our eyes so we can see who our enemies are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal