Why black sun glasses at the memorial?
January 29, 2011, 10:38:27 AM
Lock if tis has been said before

Dose any 1 know y the jackson family wore black sun glasses at the momorial? I think its cause if ur wearing black sun glasses no 1 will know what ur looking at and they could have been looking at michael because if they didn't have  the sun glasses on the camra could folow what they were looking at

And y is it always Jermaine doing the interveiws? Is it cause when hes fake crying he can cry real tears?

I have also been looking at more and more youtube vidios u should look at

The Michael Jackson Funeral(1)-Who is the man in obvious disguise?1 by PSB satellite

there are also 4 more part 2 part 3 part 4 part 5

I do not know how to put vidios up otherwise I would sorry

comments plz

L.O.V.E :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Re: Why black sun glasses at the memorial?
January 29, 2011, 08:35:02 PM
It is pretty old subject and I believe it was discussed here. This was one of the ODD signes of  the hoax. Why would in the closed premise all family members wear the black sunglasses. The answers are:
 so people don't see that no one eyes were not cried out and not red & swollen, no tears during memorial, because eyes do not lie and the hoax would be obvious, so people do not notice whom they often looking at or talking with each other through eye signs, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

January 29, 2011, 10:48:57 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
It is pretty old subject and I believe it was discussed here. This was one of the ODD signes of  the hoax. Why would in the closed premise all family members wear the black sunglasses. The answers are:
 so people don't see that no one eyes were not cried out and not red & swollen, no tears during memorial, because eyes do not lie and the hoax would be obvious, so people do not notice whom they often looking at or talking with each other through eye signs, etc.

exactly! They are also smart, they had sunglasses so they will through us off, so we would think they are bringing a tribute to Michael, since he always wore sunglasses indoors. In reality it was for them not to show their emotions. (which they did not have). I am surprised that the children did not wear any sunglasses.  You could have seen them they were really bored, and their eyes were not red and no tears.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 31, 2011, 08:55:34 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

exactly! They are also smart, they had sunglasses so they will through us off, so we would think they are bringing a tribute to Michael, since he always wore sunglasses indoors. In reality it was for them not to show their emotions. (which they did not have). I am surprised that the children did not wear any sunglasses.  You could have seen them they were really bored, and their eyes were not red and no tears.

yes i agree u could see they were realy bored. if they had glases on so no 1 would know they wern't crying why didn't katherin and joe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

suspicious mind

January 31, 2011, 09:32:09 AM
my thoughts on katherine are that there was some kind of genuine sorrow there. i am not sure what it was about as the level did not seem appropriate for the circumstances. as for joe he has been played off to be the devil so much that no one would expect him to show any emotion. the dark glasses on the parents and the kids would have been so totally out of whack though wouldn't you  think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 01, 2011, 02:48:56 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
my thoughts on katherine are that there was some kind of genuine sorrow there. i am not sure what it was about as the level did not seem appropriate for the circumstances. as for joe he has been played off to be the devil so much that no one would expect him to show any emotion. the dark glasses on the parents and the kids would have been so totally out of whack though wouldn't you  think.

thinking about yes it would have
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal