Justin Beiber movie
January 29, 2011, 10:51:34 AM
Justin beiber movie (not planning to see that!) 

1. The word 'believe' is in white while the other words (this will make you) are purple

2. Mj pose

3. 3D (3+4=7)

4. Usher in it

5. At the end it has a hand making a heart. That reminds me very much of the HMH video.

Mabey mj is telling usher to make the commercial like that scince usher is JBs manager. Mabey mj made the commercial Hinself or mabey JB is in on the hoax. What do y'all think?
Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

MJonmind

Re: Justi beiber movie
January 29, 2011, 01:26:47 PM
A lot of hype for a young kid, but I suppose that's how MJ started too but with triple the talent.  The "Hollywood Tonight" song comes to mind. I have no interest either in seeing this. I noticed in one of his before pics he has a poster of Tupac on his wall. Jaden Smith also in it.

[youtube:3ggob6sy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COJCN3Mhr14[/youtube:3ggob6sy]
[youtube:3ggob6sy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uENDqlbCy4&feature=channel[/youtube:3ggob6sy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 02:37:00 PM
Oh... Even here we talk about the "singer" Justin Bieber... Please, not here !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

January 29, 2011, 03:07:43 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Oh... Even here we talk about the "singer" Justin Bieber... Please, not here !

Why not? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

SEHF

January 29, 2011, 05:10:08 PM
lol because he's 100% irritating and his auto tune music is horrendous and should be banned from the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 05:14:53 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, I have thought for a while now that MJ NOT Usher is behind Justin's rise to fame. I think it would be something Michael would do- but Usher was used as the public mentor figure as, sadly, any connection of Michael to young boys was still tainted in the eyes of the public.
Remember, Justin thanking Michael at (I think) the American Music Awards? Now of course, it's cool again to applaud for Michael...

And yesterday, Justin tweeted something about a secret photoshoot.

Sigh..I suffer from Justin Bieber overexposure....but I did catch the similarities.

LOL- @Cameron... "singer".. I feel y'a, I feel y'a... :lol: And SEHF, you, too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 29, 2011, 06:25:59 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
lol because he's 100% irritating and his auto tune music is horrendous and should be banned from the world.

Okay, I'm not a fan of his music. But he can sing, and you can't deny that. I've heard him sing acapella, it's not auto tune. In fact, I guarantee you if Michael was 15 right now you'd be saying the exact same thing. And he's a really good kid, he was on Jimmy Fallon one night. I don't see why so many people don't like him, it's just like with Michael you don't have a reason. I don't like his music, but there's nothing wrong with him as a person? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Re: Justin Beiber movie
January 29, 2011, 07:05:15 PM
I heard that he had a crush on paris
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

dom425

January 29, 2011, 10:32:13 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Okay, I'm not a fan of his music. But he can sing, and you can't deny that. I've heard him sing acapella, it's not auto tune. In fact, I guarantee you if Michael was 15 right now you'd be saying the exact same thing. And he's a really good kid, he was on Jimmy Fallon one night. I don't see why so many people don't like him, it's just like with Michael you don't have a reason. I don't like his music, but there's nothing wrong with him as a person? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

all4loveandbelieve

January 29, 2011, 10:40:00 PM
Justin is only 16 yrs old.Let's give him a chance. It is not fair that we jump on this kid. He does have a very nice voice. Everyone was that age once upon a time and started to sing. No one ever talked bad about ithem. Celine Dion started singing at the age of 13 yrs old when the Pope first came to Montreal. She sang a french song Une Coulombe. She was loved from everyone. Michael started very young singing, no one ever said anything. I think we should leave Beiber alone. The only thing I feel about Beiber fame will get to his head. Maybe I am wrong.  I have young sons who are musicians and I wouldn't want people to bad mouth them. God blessed him with a voice, that is wonderful. I wish I can sing. I have a sister who sings like Celine Dion. She is blessed to. God bless everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RunFaYaLife

January 29, 2011, 11:09:00 PM
Is the SONY crowd behind this Beiber kid?
I did notice that BELIEVE thing on the commercial promo.
Amazing how SONY started using that not long after MJ's "death" be it real or not
I for one was not amused.

My personal take on Beiber is he is being used as the new "white" Michael Jackson.
But hey...that is just my personal opinion...so don't go getting all up in my face about it.  :mrgreen:

Another "personal opinion" of mine is he just more canned talent..
.like we don't have enough of THAT running around loose. UUUhhhhhhhhh!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 11:55:40 AM

Oh yeah, sing "baby baby baby ooooh, baby baby baby ooohhh" and copy MJ's move it's not hard.
Don't compare this kid to Michael Jackson when he was young. Michael did real music, with real emotion and a much better voice.

I'm just tired to hear people talking about Bieber everywhere I go, so please, don't begin here.

The guy maybe is good, cool, but don't compare him to MJ and tell me this is called "music".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

January 30, 2011, 11:59:54 AM
Quote from: "Cameron"

Oh yeah, sing "baby baby baby ooooh, baby baby baby ooohhh" and copy MJ's move it's not hard.
Don't compare this kid to Michael Jackson when he was young. Michael did real music, with real emotion and a much better voice.

I'm just tired to hear people talking about Bieber everywhere I go, so please, don't begin here.

The guy maybe is good, cool, but don't compare him to MJ and tell me this is called "music".

I'm not trying to compare him to Michael, because obviously since I have no JB on my Ipod and 200 MJ, I like Mj more. I'm just saying, he's 15 & he can sing and when Michael was 15 he could sing. I've already said though that I don't like Justin's music so I don't know why you're repeating lyrics to me. I said he's a nice kid & he can sing, that's all. I don't see what the big deal is. I think we have a right to talk about him anywhere we want to, he's very powerful in the music industry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

January 30, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Flavor of the month.

There's been a thousand before him and there will be a thousand more after him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 30, 2011, 01:09:37 PM
Paris was riding one of those scooter things and JB did a mj kick. Idk I don't like the kid but I feel as though something is up. (he dosent song bad he's not ugly he's ok he's just not my type of singer)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal