Re: July 11, 2011
April 01, 2011, 02:36:34 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Here's the note.

Oh, how delightful  :P I cannot wait! If he returns on this day it will be the ultimate gift to the world!  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

April 01, 2011, 05:22:42 PM
:shock: where is the note from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 01, 2011, 05:31:12 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
:shock: where is the note from?
I have no idea, really..

Someone could've added the "2011" with an editing software. One of the believers, maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

robd

April 16, 2011, 09:37:45 AM
MJ signed that for a fan outside the Staples Centre the night before the 25th June 2009. It hasn't been doctored or photoshopped - MJ wrote that the night before he 'died'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2011, 11:07:52 AM
Quote from: "robd"
MJ signed that for a fan outside the Staples Centre the night before the 25th June 2009. It hasn't been doctored or photoshopped - MJ wrote that the night before he 'died'!
Really? Where did you get that information? Because if what you're saying is true, that's even more convincing! He wanted at least one of the fans to know, so that s/he could spread the note all around.. :shock:

Anyways, for the July 11, 2011 -theory, I want you to take a look at what Souza wrote.
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
June 25th, 1910 gives us a 7 and 11.
June 25th, 2011 gives us a 7 and 11.

SOUZAAAA...where are you, I need you on this. Didn't you say something about 7/11 in a recent post? I can't remember where it was. You are way better at this numerology stuff.

"See you in July 2011"........7/11

711 + 711 + 711 (or 711 x 3) = 2133
2+1+3+3 = 9.......which is 3x3....or 333!

Also...

6 + 2+5 + 1+9+1+0 = 24... 2+4= 6
6 + 2+5 + 2+0+0+9 = 24...2+4 =6

Soooo...maybe the bam date will also equal 6? That would give us 666. 666+333 = 999...which is what we're trying to accomplish here, right? Turn these devils upsidedown!

Someone help me out here! Not trying to figure out the bam date necessarily.. just trying to tie this all together. Not all of this is new information but I think the Mann Act date and the 333 FBI files are connected and this could be a huge "missing link".

Haha, we discussed this on MSN. I will post my thoughts (and I have more then one possible date) but I don't want anyone crying if it's inaccurate. I am also just guessing and I never liked posting BAM dates, although I have had many of them which have passed already. But since we are near the end (which is also just my opinion) I will post my possible dates just once. I also think that we might have been distracted about July 2011 on purpose, to make bamsdate also a shock for us, so it seriously don't mean a thing.

I have had SevenEleven in my head for ages, it was my undercover username at the first MJHD when I was banned. I never looked into it, until I figured out that 2009 probably wouldn't have a bam, and later on 2010 seemed to be not the year. So I googled 711 and found a page about the number 117, where I found some stuff in the comments posted by 'Michael'. I will quote one of his comments and I must say that it's still unclear what he means exactly, but I thought it was interesting nevertheless, since we see not only 77, but also 711, 71 and 17 back in the hoax.

To all that are experiencing the spiritual light code 117 which is the light code for this time along with 171, 711, 77. These codes are of God.

ASLEEP: To be spiritually asleep one will see only numbers. People will use these numbers for material gain and will not see numbers as profound spiritual messages. To stay on this course humanity will lose their material gains because of a lack of spiritual understanding. This will repeat itself until humanity awakens to the spiritual truths of God. 99% of humanity is asleep.

AWARE: Some people become aware of numbers and begin to sense something is mysteriously going on but chose to brush their experiences off as coincidence, a fluke, synchronicity, interesting, and remain tied to materialism to avoid any further discomfort. Humanity remains asleep.

AWAKE: At this point one begins to realize that numbers and letters are related and are a part of sequence of codes but still one does not now the meaning of such codes. For some this is out right frightening and go back to being spiritually asleep. Whereas others begin their investigation into the meaning of letters and numbers and there spiritual meanings and messages. The connection to God begins to become clear and the acceptance of the the truth as to the messages begins to set in.

SPIRITUALLY ENLIGHTENED: One begins the journey to understand the meaning of sacred spiritual light codes. That letters and numbers have profound spiritual meanings and have divine messages to humanity as a whole. One sees the letter and the number and begins to see the hidden light code messages behind the letters and numbers. One begins to advance spiritually through the guidance of God and God' 9 Manifestations. The meaning of the Tree of Life becomes clear. Progressive spirituality is observed and applied to ones life. If a majority of humanity were to wake up to the messages of the 9 Manifestations of God a transformation that cannot yet be understood would occur.

A majority of humanity is asleep while a few move forward. Will you be one of the elect at the end of times.

Michael
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In many other comments he says that 117 is the spiritual light code for "And God said: let there be light". Well, like I said, I don't understand it all, but read his comments (also on other numbers) and maybe someone else will.

Anyway, this made me think that 7/11 could be bamsday, as in July 11. The only possible interesting thing I found on that date is that it's World Population Day: World Population Day is an annual event, observed on July 11, which seeks to raise awareness of global population issues. (Wiki) Could be something, could be nothing.

But SevenEleven could also mean just July 2011, and any date in that month, but 2 of them seem more interesting than others.

7/7/11 is interesting because it's 7/7 and if we look at the numbers of the ambulance and the firetruck (71 and 17), it could be pretty good to keep our eyes and ears open on that day. Also, 7/7/11 is 666 days after 9/9/09: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Seems like a perfect day for a Thriller II.

The third date is partially selfish, since it's my birthday, but I can back it up as well :lol: 7/30/2011

The date makes 14 (77) and it will be 689 days after 9/9/09. 689 makes 23 and according to 'Michael', 23 is the number for awake:

First of all it is not the end of the world. We live in the end of days and the end of times. Yes it is scary but at the same time we are being asked to spiritually to wake up. Asked by whom? God Our Creator. Most people are ASLEEP (22), some are AWARE (21) and some are AWAKE (23) even those that belong to a religion are in the same state of denial as to what is going on. These 3 words add up to 66 which is the word TRANSFORMATION and add to that the word change (11) and you get the number 77. The number 77 is arrived at from multiplying the 117 spiritual light code as 11x7 =117. The fictional character John was born in 2511 (711). Do the developers of the game know what 117 is no because they are asleep maybe aware at the most one will have to ask them.

Take Care

Michael

I have no clue how he calculates that, maybe someone else knows? I just thought is was interesting.

The number 30 is also the number TS posted in italic in his last update: Eleven Thirty and July 30 this year will be in the 30th week of the year (you get one guess on my age on that day  :lol: ) plus it will be a Black Moon, which is as rare as a blue moon. It is the second occurrence of a new moon in a calendar month. I have read different sites about the spiritual meaning of a Black Moon, and a new moon (or dark moon) is a "time for ridding oneself of bad habits, Binding spells, for exploring our darkest recesses and understanding our angers and passions. Also bringing justice to bear." The black moon is the same, but stronger. We have been focussing on full moons, but since a full moon means the END of a moon phase, the new moon represents the START. New start, new beginnings.

I also found something else that I thought was interesting. I have said a few times that I believe that Michael was not born on 8/29/1958, but on 1/28/1960. So I checked both dates and the moon phases.

8/29/1958 had a full moon and 1/28/1960 was a new moon (coincidence?)

7/30/2011 is 23 days (23= awake according to Michael) after 7/7/2011. Which made me think that we could have a double bam (where have I heard that before?). Here is my theory:

We have Michael Joseph Jackson, The King of Pop, born on 8/29/1958 (full moon), buried under a full moon (for the eye). If the middle name is fake, then why not the birthdate as well, if this was a fake identity?

Then it could be that the "Man we never knew", Michael Joe Jackson, was born on 1/28/1960 (new moon), so why not a return on a new moon?

First BAM, not physical, on 7/7/11 which is 666 days after the ressurection (9/9/09). How? No clue, but you get my point. Then the public will have 23 days to AWAKE, read up and try to understand before the second (physical) bam on 7/30/11 (new moon/new beginning). Facing our fears, getting rid of darkness and bring justice to bear.

7/30/1956: A joint resolution of the U.S. Congress is signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, authorizing In God We Trust as the U.S. national motto.

7/30/2011 is the date that Paul Anka will turn 70, plus it is Arnold Schwarzenegger's birthday as well. This might not mean anything, but I am just mentioning it.

Lastly, we have TS's numbers which probably refers to Daniel book 2, but could also mean a date:

Quote from: "TS"
27-2
19-23
27-30

2+7 = 9 - 2 = 7

1+9 = 10 - 2+3 = 5 = 5
2+7 = 9 - 3+0 = 3 = 6

4+7 = 11

7 / (5+6) / 11 makes 7/11/11, but 7 / (5*6) / 11 makes 7/30/11, just a thought. Update 6 by TS was called Double Bam This Summer?? This summer and question marks, so maybe next summer? And he also says that Elvis has no intention to come back in the public eye, so he will probably not bam. So what's the double bam about?

Okay, you can bring me back to the nuthouse now! :lol: [/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 04:52:28 PM

Yes, I saw this note too, a few days after, his 'death'. And we tried to figure out what Michael meant about that. First we tought about the romours of a world tour.  :?:

But i hope this will be the end of the hoax.

Sorry for my bad english...  :oops:  

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 19, 2011, 09:09:47 AM
Quote from: "Vezulu"

Yes, I saw this note too, a few days after, his 'death'. And we tried to figure out what Michael meant about that. First we tought about the romours of a world tour.  :?:

Peace
You can discuss the autograph in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 08:33:46 PM
been gone  a while.. I was looking up april 19th-20th   and some say that is a special date for the illumite (death,blood etc)..so,but this post is about july 11th....he was saying a new blood pentagram begain april 20th .with the gulf oil spill to be the capstone..and next phase  starts july 11,2011... july 11 will be a total solar eclipse. and the black sun will be used to usher in major changes to usa,  steaming from the the gulf oil  disaster (april 20th)  you guys are so amazing to pick that date as well for MJ to bam..711 =TII ?? freaky , or more like a thriller
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

April 22, 2011, 08:37:01 AM
Quote from: "suzie and me also"
been gone  a while.. I was looking up april 19th-20th   and some say that is a special date for the illumite (death,blood etc)..so,but this post is about july 11th....he was saying a new blood pentagram begain april 20th .with the gulf oil spill to be the capstone..and next phase  starts july 11,2011... july 11 will be a total solar eclipse. and the black sun will be used to usher in major changes to usa,  steaming from the the gulf oil  disaster (april 20th)  you guys are so amazing to pick that date as well for MJ to bam..711 =TII ?? freaky , or more like a thriller
Yeah, and I also wonder what's going to happen tomorrow (23rd of April) 'cus '23' represents 'awakening'. Maybe we're going to have a new clue! Could that be the release of 'Behind the Mask' -music video? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2011, 06:16:17 PM
Quote from: "angranity"
Quote from: "Vezulu"

Peace
You can discuss the autograph in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login! :D

I know what you mean....  :P
Sorry to say that  :oops: but at that time when I saw this note I was not here. We discussed it on another MJ fansite in late Jun.2009!  :roll:  :lol:  
Michael come back, because this thinking makes mad... I was kidding...

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 27, 2011, 06:26:58 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
I'd like to thank Souza for pointing this out:

Not so sure. I can't help but think about that written note lately. "See you in July 2011". Mike's trial back in 2005 started February 28, and ended 15 weeks later in June. This trial starts March 28, and 15 weeks later will be 7/11/2011. Murray's licence number is 71169. Turn 6 to 9 on 7/11? Or does the year 1969 have some significance here?

Well, first off 71169 ends up being 6

7+1+1+6+9 = 24 = 6

Interestingly enough, 8/29/1958 equals 6 too

8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42 = 4+2 = 6

And if you add up his "death" date, it equals 6 too

6+2+5+2+9 = 24 = 2+4 = 6

Turning 666 upside down is one of his reasons for the hoax! Could 7/11/2011 be bamsday? Who knows? Just something interesting I was thinking about.

And not to mention Murray's license number is 71169

Turning the 6[66] system to the 9[99] system on 7/11?

Also, 7/11 (or 711) equals 9 (number of resurrection)

7+1+1 = 9

Hey Everyone!

I found something about the year 1969 on wikipedia, maybe it's significance, maybe not.  :?

"Paul is dead" is an urban legend alleging that Paul McCartney of the English rock band The Beatles died in 1966 and was secretly replaced by a look-alike.
In September 1969, American college students published articles claiming that clues to McCartney's death could be found among the lyrics and artwork of The Beatles' recordings. Clue hunting proved infectious and within a few weeks had become an international phenomenon. Rumours declined after a contemporary interview with McCartney was published in Life magazine in November 1969. Popular culture continues to make occasional reference to the legend."

This is the link to the article. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

May 11, 2011, 05:19:30 PM
July 11, 2011, makes perfect sense.  So does September 9, 2011.  Did anyone see anything on Facebook about fans being upset because Dr. Murray's trial was supposed to start May 9, 2011, and was postponed for four (4) months, until September 9, 2011?  9/9/11 sounds significant to me, like 9/9/09, and 9/9/10, were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

~Souza~

May 12, 2011, 04:50:49 AM
Quote from: "FITA"
July 11, 2011, makes perfect sense.  So does September 9, 2011.  Did anyone see anything on Facebook about fans being upset because Dr. Murray's trial was supposed to start May 9, 2011, and was postponed for four (4) months, until September 9, 2011?  9/9/11 sounds significant to me, like 9/9/09, and 9/9/10, were.

The trial was postponed to September 8.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

May 12, 2011, 09:51:28 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "FITA"

The trial was postponed to September 8.

Thanks for the information, Souza.  I only read on Facebook that somebody was really upset about having to cancel flight plans for May 9 because the trial had been postponed by four months.  Perhaps 9/9 will still be significant.  We'll have to wait and see.

BTW, thank you for the new smiles.   michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

Billie_Jean13

July 10, 2011, 06:49:38 AM
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.
Fingers and toes are crossed for July 11 tomorrow!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal