Mr. Bakewell, Elvis & Michael Jackson
January 30, 2011, 03:44:01 AM
I don't know if this has come up at all in the many posts previous to this one, but I revisited a YouTube video of an "Elvis" sighting at the Obama Inaugaration, and in the more recent posts apparently someone has claimed to identify this "sighting" as a Mr. Danny Bakewell (Sr. Publisher of the Los Angeles Sentinel).  The post instructed to Google this man's image and insists that it is the same person mistaken as "Elvis" in the video.

I should preface the following by stating that in viewing the video many times, I am taken by the possible similarities to Elvis, of course taking the many years of aging into consideration.  We sometimes really do not realize how much a person's physicality changes in age (some more than others), especially starting in the late sixties and forward of a person's life.  And I am sure if the person depicted in this video really was Elvis, it would make sense that he would try to camouflage any obvious feature {most likely his nose} that would make one automatically think of "Elvis". {Actually, it is the nose which most changes in feature typically as one ages.}  I find the real Mr. Bakewell's bone structure and smile different than the person in the video. Anyway, I will continue ....

In going into Google Images, I am browsing the many photos and low and behold who do I see???  None other than Mr. Danny Bakewell in a semi-embrace with Michael Jackson!  Small world?  And in double clicking on the photo, it takes me into the article published by The Los Angeles Sentinel on the "death" of Michael Jackson.  As if this were not enough, there are other photos taken at Jesse Jackson's 2007 Birthday party which show Michael with Jesse Jackson, Berry Gordy, Larry King and Danny Bakewell!  What a group!  I have always suspected Jesse Jackson to be pivotal in the MJ hoax as he would supremely have the political ties to afford Michael the ability to be whisked away, like Elvis, and all taking place during the Obama Administration to which Jesse Jackson is an "insider".  And of course, who needs to reiterate Larry King's place in all of this, and Berry Gordy who was practically a father-figure to Michael.

Anyway, in combining this info with the video and the mentioning of Mr. Bakewell, I am left with this scenario.  Here you have a possible sighting of Elvis and someone is stating that it is really Mr. Bakewell, and here you have the real Mr. Bakewell very chummy with Michael Jackson.  Maybe Elvis has come to look like this Mr. Bakewell and maybe it was suggested that he would pass for him in order for Elvis to go to the momentous occasion of this Inaugural. I also make mention of the strange behavior of the Mayor of Los Angeles who is seated next to Elvis/Mr. Bakewell.  The Mayor and Mr. Bakewell are apparently close acquaintances in real life, but in looking at the video you would think that they are not very close or chummy at all.  And the Mayor's reaction to this other man is very odd as if he is observing him one last time in disbelief.

So, if the real Mr. Bakewell was an insider to the MJ hoax pre-2009, it would not be a far stretch to find him affiliated in some way with Elvis' cover-up at the Inauguration.  Maybe MJ suggested that Elvis go appearing to look like his friend, Mr. Bakewell. Seeing Elvis get away with going public at a Presidential Inauguration would have MJ dancing!  And he probably was!    I apologize if this post is a repeat of a previous one which I have not read.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Mr. Bakewell, Elvis & Michael Jackson
January 30, 2011, 11:24:45 AM
I watched the video and it is Bakewell and his wife at Obama's inauguration. There doesn't seem to be any connection between Elvis and Bakewell (that I could find). Bakewell is a prominent African American businessman. Bakewell owns the newspaper the Los Angeles Sentinel and this is why he was at the Obama inauguration and he is an associate of Jesse Jackson.

These photographs of Michael and Bakewell are from Jesse Jackson's birthday party in 2007.

Chairman Danny J. Bakewell Sr. will be on the Conversation with a Winner Q&A discussing his career as a successful African American Businessman, Financier, Community Activist, Humanitarian and owner of the Los Angeles Sentinel Newspaper.

About Danny J. Bakewell, Sr.

The Los Angeles Times has stated that Danny J. Bakewell, Sr. earned the reputation as "one of the most dynamic leaders in America today".

He is owner of the Los Angeles Sentinel Newspaper, one of the oldest and the largest Black-owned newspaper on the West Coast. As Chairman of the Bakewell Company, one of the largest African-American owned development companies in the United States, Bakewell brokers and heads multi-million dollar revitalization efforts in the cities of Los Angeles, Compton, Pasadena and other California communities. Currently, The Bakewell Company is building 380 homes in the city of Seaside on the Monterey Peninsula - the first major private development on the Fort Ord Army base since its closing.

Among his many accomplishments, he has been at the helm of the Brotherhood Crusade, for the past 30 years, appointed President of Cranston Securities Company, a national Wall Street investment banking firm, making him the highest- ranking African- American in the banking industry; spokesman and co-chair of the historic Million-Man March, sat on the Black Congress, co-founded the National Black United Fund, has been an advisor to the late Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley, and to former Governor Gray Davis he also assisted Rev. Jesse Jackson in his bids for president.

He still finds time in humanitarian efforts with many accomplishments including the founder of Sabriya's Castle of Fun Foundation, in memory of his daughter, Sabriya who lost her life to leukemia.

He has been featured on ABC-TV Network's weekly newsmagazine 20/20, B.E.T., EBONY and JET. He has been written about in BLACK PHILANTHROPY AND SELF-HELP IN AMERICA, THE BLACK SCHOLAR, and BLUEPRINT FOR BLACK POWER.

Berry Gordy, Jr., Quincy Jones, Aretha Franklin, and Johnnie Cochran have all discussed him in their autobiographies. Danny J. Bakewell, Sr. resides in Pasadena, California, with his wife, Aline Bakewell, Esq., is the father of three children and grand-father of four.

This is a photo of his son, Danny Bakewell Jr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 03:08:20 PM
Yes, the obvious facts do point to it being Mr. Backwell mostly because he has photos posted on other pages of the Sentinel which were taken at the Inaugural; however, if there is one thing MJ's "death" has really taught me, it is that things are not always what they seem.  When it comes to other things, I guess it becomes an oddity here and there which only causes one to wonder a little.

I find it very odd that this gentleman wears a ring, which according to others, is very similar if not exact to the ring Elvis wore.  It is not an average looking ring nor one marginally artistic in design.  It is big and seems to be the kind which is there to make a statement, and it is just strange that out of all the rings one could wear, he chose one very much like Elvis'.

I guess I thought it strangely coincidental that photographed along with Backwell and MJ, there appeared Jesse J and LK, both who seemed to have an integral role in the questionable activities immediately following MJ's "death".  And then to have Backwell be suspected of really being Elvis at the Inaugural {similar to the Blonde Lady and White Hat Gent at MJ's Memorial suspected of being MJ} kind of created a thread tying them together in some way.  

I, also, could not find any info on Backwell knowing Elvis personally in any way, and if anything were actually amiss, it would be plausible that it was through MJ that Backwell might be involved since MJ has such close ties with Elvis through Lisa Marie.

The MJ Hoax Forum is a great site and I really commend everyone for having the guts and the curiosity to look beyond our noses and question things when they do not seem to add up.

Keep the interest and keen eyes going!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 30, 2011, 03:41:51 PM
Quote from: "Maria"
I find it very odd that this gentleman wears a ring, which according to others, is very similar if not exact to the ring Elvis wore.  It is not an average looking ring nor one marginally artistic in design.  It is big and seems to be the kind which is there to make a statement, and it is just strange that out of all the rings one could wear, he chose one very much like Elvis'.

I guess I thought it strangely coincidental that photographed along with Backwell and MJ, there appeared Jesse J and LK, both who seemed to have an integral role in the questionable activities immediately following MJ's "death".  And then to have Backwell be suspected of really being Elvis at the Inaugural {similar to the Blonde Lady and White Hat Gent at MJ's Memorial suspected of being MJ} kind of created a thread tying them together in some way.  

I found one person who suggested that it is similar to a ring that Elvis MAY have worn.

When you study Elvis in the 1970s This Guy sits the same way i could not see the ring very clear on his finger but its like the kind Elvis would wear ? is it not ?

But there is nothing to base that on besides their statement.

Here is another video of Bakewell. Sorry, but he isn't Elvis in disguise.

[youtube:32g7jdm3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru-tAUOGWOg[/youtube:32g7jdm3]

The photos are from Jesse Jackson's birthday party. Larry King, Michael and Bakewell are all friends of Jesse Jackson. I don't see how it would be unusual for them all to be at Jesse Jackson birthday party at the same time.

This is supposed to be a picture of Elvis (known now as Jesse) with LMP's son Benjamin. It is from Linda Hood Sigmon's website.

This is a morph of the photo and Elvis someone made.

[youtube:32g7jdm3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdpMuybhfA8[/youtube:32g7jdm3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions