Good Morning America tomorrow
February 02, 2011, 08:13:34 PM
I caught a commercial that ... I thought Murray is suppose to be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning, but by the end of the commercial it sounds as though he has someone as a friend to represent and "stick up" for him.  He may be on...I missed that..but if anyone watches, recap, cuz in on the hoax or not, I'm not watching him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Re: Good Morning America tomorrow
February 02, 2011, 08:42:25 PM
Thanks for the info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 08:55:13 PM
ohhhh- thanks for posting. GMA is my daily morning fare.  Will be ready with the record button! Maybe the DoDo bird will fly by to speak for Murray...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

February 02, 2011, 09:47:46 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I caught a commercial that ... I thought Murray is suppose to be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning, but by the end of the commercial it sounds as though he has someone as a friend to represent and "stick up" for him.  He may be on...I missed that..but if anyone watches, recap, cuz in on the hoax or not, I'm not watching him.

Hmmm...if this were "real" you'd think his lawyers would discourage him from being on T.V. Please let us know if he does go on there. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 03, 2011, 07:56:37 AM
Just watched it.  Here is the report from ABC:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray Was Talking on Phone to Waitress as Michael Jackson Was Dying, Prosecutors Say
'He Sounded Like Something Was Wrong,' Sade Anding Tells 'GMA'

1 COMMENT
BY ASHLEIGH BANFIELD, TRACEY MARX AND SABRINA PEDUTO
Feb. 3, 2011
At the very moment Dr. Conrad Murray discovered Michael Jackson was dying, he was on a phone call to Sade Anding, a woman he'd been pursuing romantically, prosecutors contend.
Murray, now stripped of his medical license in California and ordered to stand trial for his alleged role in the pop legend's death, has called Anding his girlfriend.
She has denied that, but the cocktail waitress is now talking about their relationship, telling "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview that Murray sounded strange on the phone call on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.
"First, he said, 'it's Conrad Murray.' And he sounded like something was wrong. He didn't sound like himself to me at all."
"What's up? I haven't talked to you in a while," Anding, who has a boyfriend, recalls saying to Murray.
"And then he was like, 'Well.' And it seemed like he wanted to say something. And I wish I would have just shut up and let him finish. Because he just said, 'Well.' And then he took forever."
Anding said she eventually realized Murray was no longer hearing her, but she could hear muffled sounds from his end of the line, and then she said she heard "mumbling of voices."
Murray never resumed that conversation with her, she said. She hung up, and, worried, called him repeatedly and sent numerous text messages to his phone.
"And then I never heard from him. And then that's when … I felt like something was wrong," she added.
Something was wrong. Jackson was dead.
The pop icon died after being administered a lethal dose of propofol, a powerful intravenous sedative.
Murray, 57, is accused of killing the pop legend by allegedly administering an overdose of intravenous and prescription drugs. His attorneys have denied he did anything to cause Jackson's death.
Prosecutors have shown evidence in court suggesting that Murray attempted to hide evidence and delayed calling 911 as Jackson lay dying.
Within a week, officers from the Los Angeles Police Department came looking for Anding.
"I knew that they were going to reach out to me after that phone call," the Houston woman said. "Like, I knew as soon as I heard what happened, it clicked to me like, 'Oh God, I'm in it!'"
She said she called Murray after police made contact with her.
"The first thing he said was, "What? Why? Why are they even getting you involved?" she recalled.
As time passed, she got little information from Murray about Jackson's death.
"I would always ask him stuff on the phone. But it was always 'Oh, our phones may be tapped. I don't want to talk about anything," she said, adding that he asked her to stop talking about it and seemed nervous.
The events of the past two years have weighed heavily on her, Anding said.
Murray Lied, Anding Claims
"It made me sad," she said, crying. "I felt like it was my fault. But I really felt like, if he wouldn't have called me, then maybe all that stuff that happened wouldn't have happened."
In addition to being sad, Anding is also angry. She said Murray lied to her.
"He told me he only had two kids … and he had seven," she said, adding that he also told her he was divorced.
She only found out that Murray was married when ABC News informed her during the interview.
That news came as "a big shock," Anding said.
Prosecutors said Murray lived a lavish lifestyle, supporting his wife, seven children and numerous girlfriends. He earned $150,000 a month as Jackson's personal cardiologist.
"He was glad that he was the one that was picked to take on such a big role. He said if I wanted to, that he was going to fly me up there to meet Michael, and meet the kids," she said of Murray.
Murray Left Anding Big Tips, Gave Gifts
Anding and Murray met while she was working at a Houston steakhouse.
"The first thing he said to me was, 'You are too beautiful to be waiting on people -- at a place like this,'" Anding said.
"I thought he was very nice. He was very friendly. He's a good person," she added.
She said he would leave her hundreds of dollars in cash for tips, and gave her a cell phone, a spa treatment, a dress and cash -- all totaling about $2,000. She went to dinner with him twice.
Despite her anger at finding out he lied to her, Anding said she doesn't think Murray is capable of manslaughter in Jackson's death.
"Not at all," she said.
Anding has testified about the conversation in court, and claimed that she felt threatened by one of Murray's girlfriends while she was there.
The woman kept saying her name, over and over, and said she felt like "being very some evil." Anding was so rattled by the woman's comments that she asked to be removed from the holding room.
She also said she knew nothing about the medical treatments that Murray was administering to Jackson.
She said Murray never mentioned helping Jackson sleep, never mentioned the anesthetic propofol, and never talked about administering medical attention to Jackson in the pop star's home.
Anding says she'll testify in the upcoming trial if she's called.
Murray faces trial on involuntary manslaughter charges.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

February 03, 2011, 07:59:42 AM
Things that stood out to me:

Sade looks a bit like the singer Sade (odd. And we discussed the whole Soldier of Love,and Michael had a crush on Sade connection).

The emphasis on SEVEN kids (besides the always present 7, that made me think of snow white for some reason...and sleeping in a glass casket). Anyway...maybe I just need more coffee.  :lol:

She felt THREATENED.  Which of course brought Threatened to mind.  

And they emphasis that he "could not have done that."

Odd interview. And why now- kind of out of the blue.  I also wondered about this witness being on tv before jury selection.  But I guess Kato whatever his name was was on tv all the time before the OJ Trials, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

February 03, 2011, 08:04:59 AM
I will have to finish reading this later but the only thought I have so far is, if Anding said she wasn't Murray's girlfriend and she already had a boyfriend, why was she upset that he lied to her about being divorced with two children when in fact he (supposedly) isn't....

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 03, 2011, 10:26:17 AM
Can a person who is accused of murder and goes on trial speak on TV?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

February 03, 2011, 10:30:43 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Depending on if there is a gag order- but sure he can (under a gag, you just can't speak about the case or whatever you are ordered not to talk about). Under our Constitution you are presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.
Remember, Michael was on Geraldo in 2005 during the trail.
But anyway, if you read above, it wasn't Murray who was on, but the waitress Sade.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

Grace

February 03, 2011, 12:32:41 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
waitress Sade.
Waitress:
A woman who serves at a table, as in a restaurant.
(note: wait ---> time)

Waitress (film), Release date:    May 25, 2007
Plot
Keri Russell plays Jenna, a waitress living in the American South, who is trapped in an unhappy marriage with the abusive Earl (Jeremy Sisto). She works in Joe's Pie Diner, where her job includes creating inventive pies with unusual titles inspired by her life, such as the "Bad Baby Pie" she invents after her unwanted pregnancy is confirmed. Jenna longs to run away from her dismal marriage, and is slowly accumulating money to do so. She pins her hopes for escape on a pie contest in a nearby town, which offers a $25,000 grand prize, but her husband won't let her go. Her only friends are coworkers Becky and Dawn (Cheryl Hines and Adrienne Shelly), and Joe (Andy Griffith), the curmudgeonly owner of the diner and several other local businesses, who encourages her to begin a new life elsewhere.

Michael Jackson: Keep Your Head Up Lyrics

She's looking for a job and a finer place to stay,
She's looking for the hope and the empty promises,
She's working two jobs, keeping alive,
She works in a restaurant night and day,
She waits her life away,
She wipes her tears away.
She's cries inside every time she feels this way,
And she's dying inside, every time her baby cries.
[...]
Everybody say that time is borrowed,
And hanging down your head is no good,
And if your day arrives above tomorrow
Just give yourself a chance,
Fight the circumstance,
Rising too, again!

Keeping your head up to the sky!
Keeping your mind stay alive,
Gimmie your wings so we can fly,
Keep your head up, tonight!
Keeping your head up to the sky,
Are we could just rise up, tell me now?
Give me your wings so we can fly!

Sade:
Short form of Folasade, a Yoruban/African name meaning "honor confers a crown".

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 03, 2011, 01:49:46 PM
Grace- THAT was brilliant! As soon as I saw Keep Your Head Up- the light came on!!

Nice one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

February 03, 2011, 04:46:24 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Depending on if there is a gag order- but sure he can (under a gag, you just can't speak about the case or whatever you are ordered not to talk about). Under our Constitution you are presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.
Remember, Michael was on Geraldo in 2005 during the trail.
But anyway, if you read above, it wasn't Murray who was on, but the waitress Sade.

Thank you for your explanation. I indeed wrote my post first, and read the above later on.  :oops:
Anyway, my question was still valid - and you've explained it to me perfectly. Thanks :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

February 03, 2011, 05:04:38 PM
No problem, you are very welcome! I get that adrenaline rush to post- it's easy to do!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal