~Souza~

Quote from: "chloead505"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
From a legal point of view, the whole investigation, prosecution,prelim..is an ABSURD PARODY. It's screaming ALL WRONG and yet ppl dont see it! Please!
And this a lawyer speaking, ok?
You're a lawyer? Where do you practice?

You mean jurisdiction? I do EU law. Not exactly an expert on US law if thats why you ask...
Yeah that's why... BUMMER! lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From a legal point of view, the whole investigation, prosecution,prelim..is an ABSURD PARODY. It's screaming ALL WRONG and yet ppl dont see it! Please!
You're a lawyer? Where do you practice?

You mean jurisdiction? I do EU law. Not exactly an expert on US law if thats why you ask...
Yeah that's why... BUMMER! lol

Dang! Sorry to disappoint you, lol. But you know, most things are similar - e.g. yellow-taping a suspected crime scene and securing evidence, aha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dang! Sorry to disappoint you, lol. But you know, most things are similar - e.g. yellow-taping a suspected crime scene and securing evidence, aha.

LMAO.
Surely EVERY police dept leaves a crime scene open for 4days after the fact...no?
Must just be the LAPD then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why is the main title say Expert:  Prosecution of Michael Jackson will be difficult and then in smaller print, it reads Expert:  Prosecution of Michael's Jackson's Doctor will be difficult...... again the masses are persecuting Michael..... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "shelby61"
Why is the main title say Expert:  Prosecution of Michael Jackson will be difficult and then in smaller print, it reads Expert:  Prosecution of Michael's Jackson's Doctor will be difficult...... again the masses are persecuting Michael..... :evil:

I noticed that too,I was going to change it but I forgot when posting the thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Totally! Yet for people only casually following the news, it all seems impressively legit. Just wondering then even from your EU law perspective, what are the most glaring things you notice all wrong, besides the not closing off the crime scene immediately! Thanks! Maybe there's things we've missed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Totally! Yet for people only casually following the news, it all seems impressively legit. Just wondering then even from your EU law perspective, what are the most glaring things you notice all wrong, besides the not closing off the crime scene immediately! Thanks! Maybe there's things we've missed.

It's also the late suspension of CMs licence, the omission to secure ALL potential evidence and immediate conducting of ALL necessary tests. The kind of gross negligence CM showed should have led to massive interrogation, given his alleged proficiency his conduct borders on involuntary manslaughter and 4 years in prison sound ridiculous! Will elaborate more later. xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"

It's also the late suspension of CMs licence, the omission to secure ALL potential evidence and immediate conducting of ALL necessary tests. The kind of gross negligence CM showed should have led to massive interrogation, given his alleged proficiency his conduct borders on involuntary manslaughter and 4 years in prison sound ridiculous! Will elaborate more later. xox

Ok, so here we go, hear my rant, LOL:

I'm not going to repeat that the suspected crime scene should have been secured and yellow taped and what not. The absurdity of the whole thing goes much further than that. We know for a fact that Murray disappeared after leaving the hospital - not to be found for another couple days. Now that in itself is highly suspicious. You add the fact that Murray had to collect a mysterious cream nobody knows anything about. If he wanted to hide evidence, why didnt he hide everything? Why were the empty syringes found in MJ's room at all? Didnt he collect all of the incriminating stuff before actually prompting MJ to the hospital? We have the testimony of the bodyguards about that, or? And why didnt they tell the Police?? EVERYBODY behaved suspicious, including the family..the sisters went to collect hardrives and who knows what else..and this ok? All this information is out there to be talked about and the police dont seem to be give a damn about anything. People, this is not an investigation..this is a comedia della arte. LaToya sings death certificate because a cardiologist who doesnt know how to do CPR refused to do it and instead went to call his girlfriend, didnt know the address of the house he goes to almost daily to treat Michael Jackson and eventually cries for food the moment his dead patient is brought to hospital...aha. Right so LaToya and Janet go and collect the rest of the stuff Murray left behind (in the meantime a million people could have entered the house -and btw the CCTV isnt working on that day, what a shame, right? Probably the footage was on the harddrives the sisters took. And police decided to "investigate" this 1,5 years after. This ties in quite nicely with Murray's lawyers wanted to do test on syringes that should have been tested ages ago..not to mention that the syringes could have been planted there by...basically anyone. HOw is this evidence even admissible in court? ANY of the evidence for that matter if the crime scene was never sealed..well after 4 days. And this goes on and on and on...How are people not seeing this!?

On a side note: I cant seem to understand why - if the whole family was saying murder murder, why didnt they for fucks sake (sorry) DO anything about it? It's all gonna come out sounds like a nice "spell-cast", maybe they think it's gonna help..like a woodoo kinda thing. It's all gonna come out and BANG, Murray dies. They havent done anything to actually help put Murray behind the bars. And Joe's failure - or his lawyers' failure - to properly file his civil suit is like a blow between everyone's eyes...and still not enough. I mean what lawyer screws a suit involving claim for damages in a Michael Jackson death case? Haha ha ha! Yeah right. And why is it just Joe suing? Because everyone thinks he's being funny and ridiculous so they wont be surprised if the suit never happens..hm? If you think of the O.J.Simpson case: he was freed of the criminal charges but ended up having to pay BIG money in the civil proceedings. Now we all know that Murray isnt O.J. but come on...if you think your criminal case might fail, wouldnt you sue him for damages just for the pleasure to make him go bankcrupt? Wouldnt you just use ALL like ALL possible means (both legal and illegal perhaps, lol) to destroy the man who you think caused the death of your beloved son...of MICHAEL JACKSON for God's sake!!??

All they're doing is writing books, doing come-back shows and organizing tribute shows that never happen? Oh and mind you...rant on twitter about people trying to profit off of MJ with fake album.

Now to me even the prelim is just ridiculous (Im aware it's the procedure in the US) but things that have been said during the prelim would in my opinion justify a speed-trial as what Murray has allegedly done isnt just about gross negligence of a doctor (improper medical setting and administration of a lethal coctail of meds etc) but the pure fact he probably left MJ alone when dying and went to call his girl-friend is a separate crime in itself!! This has nothing to do with him being a doctor or not anymore...he left him die even though he probably could have saved him?! This had better be a F hoax or else we are looking at the biggest, mindfucking (sorry) conspiracy the history has ever known because in that case the US legal and judicial system is involved in the murder of Michael Jackson.

LOL.

And there's lot more to say..Im not even a criminal law expert. Duh!

P.S. I love the deteriorating evidence in the syringes...I think that was the best joke of 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with everything you have said, Chloead -- the tainting of evidence, the media interviewing potential witnesses, etc. before the police... it seems that it is right in your face absurdity that this would have happened.  I have been a paralegal for 30 years and I knew right when Murray wasn't been charged back in the summer that something was up and the fact that the lawyers were allowing the media to interview all these potential witnesses.  In addition, the whole court scene is a circus as I noted in another posting lol.

If in fact it did really happen, everything would have been hush hush.  

It is clearly MJ telling his side of the story and his thoughts on various topics, ie. the environment, the legal system, the corruption and so on.  This is really it.... this is how it is, this is how he led his life, this is how the media treated him, this is how his friends treated him, This is It!  People wanted to know who he was, what he represented and so on and there were so many misconceptions throughout his lifetime, he is here to clear them up... This is It - This is the Final Curtain Call.  A genius at work :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chloe you are one of my fave petals on the flower of life!

P.S. I love the deteriorating evidence in the syringes...I think that was the best joke of 2010.

I agree.On the entire post but this part,just makes me laugh.
I couldn't even believe when they decided to have a fucking trial in December like-6days before the prelim to decide if they were 'worth' testing.LMAO!!!
Worth testing?They are only the main piece of evidence in this whole thing...but you know..it's fine,let 'em sit around for 18months and turn to nothing more than prop fool vapours,no biggy.
What the fuck ever.It's like....A MOVIE  lol :roll:

If I were to put down all my thoughts on this entire production it would =a book.
I might write one,everyone else is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Chloe you are one of my fave petals on the flower of life!

I agree.On the entire post but this part,just makes me laugh.
I couldn't even believe when they decided to have a fucking trial in December like-6days before the prelim to decide if they were 'worth' testing.LMAO!!!
Worth testing?They are only the main piece of evidence in this whole thing...but you know..it's fine,let 'em sit around for 18months and turn to nothing more than prop fool vapours,no biggy.
What the fuck ever.It's like....A MOVIE  lol :roll:

And the best is they probably shouldnt be admitted as evidence at ALL cus they were collected from a crime scene which wasnt sealed. Eh??!

If I were to put down all my thoughts on this entire production it would =a book.
I might write one,everyone else is.

Lets write a book about this and ask Jermaine to sign it. LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh and what does a half empty syringe matter if it was found in a house anybody had access to and nobody knows how much of whatever was in there and where did it go? Very credible evidence!

They should stop insulting our intelligence :@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "shelby61"
It is clearly MJ telling his side of the story and his thoughts on various topics, ie. the environment, the legal system, the corruption and so on.  This is really it.... this is how it is, this is how he led his life, this is how the media treated him, this is how his friends treated him, This is It!  People wanted to know who he was, what he represented and so on and there were so many misconceptions throughout his lifetime, he is here to clear them up... This is It - This is the Final Curtain Call.  A genius at work :)
Thanks chloead505 and shelby61, very interesting, please add if you think of anything else...! Makes me think the whole trial and death hoax should be something written up in "The Onion" satirical/parody website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions