TIAI January 31
January 30, 2011, 10:18:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "PureLove"
The day that Michael died, we were waiting for him to come
in to block him into 'Dirty Diana,' which was at the end of
'Dirty Diana'
he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the other side of the stage rising up on the cherry picker and out over to the audience for 'Beat It.'

I found this part very important as well. It summarizes the hoax. The hoax is an illusion, Michael disappeared ("died") suddenly but he is going to rise up (Resurrect), and appear (BAM) suddenly. And the audience is us, his Army of LOVE; we will begin to Beat IT (NWO/ Killuminati) with his command!

Quote from: "mumof3"
how she can be at events with the jacksons and the jacksons must all know what she is doing and they seem quite happy about it  this is confusing

This is another very important sign that the Jacksons are all very aware of what's going on. They never said anything about Pearl's book or they never said any anti hoax thing when Teddy Riley was talking about the hoax. Even when Taj and Teddy were fighting on Twitter, Taj only accused him about the fake songs but never wrote anything about Teddy's "belief" about Michael being alive. It is so open and clear that the Jacksons KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON and they knew if they talked anti-hoax that would hurt believers and cause losing our hope, so they prefer to say nothing about it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Re: TIAI January 31
January 30, 2011, 10:26:36 PM
How funny is that?  I just replied to that part of the illusion in the 1/30 redirect thread... Then I saw this one.

I was just saying that I agree- the Illusion in  TII and what is going on now are connected- disappearance on the bed, then reappearing on stage (which of course, now that I think about it was resurrection in TII)- and hopefully soon BAM.

And yes, I wish some non-believers would finally pick up on this: They all rant and rave about how come the Jacksons are "selling Michael out" etc.  It is so frustrating! All they have to do is look at it from a slightly different perspective and they will see the ONLY thing that makes sense.  That they are in on it.  Which invalidates the Nr 1 argument non-believers have against the hoax: that Michael would not do this, letting his family think he is dead.  Well, right on! He would not- and he did not.  And once you look at it from that perspective- it all falls into place.  

Thank you, TS, for making it even clearer! Many blessings to you and thank you for all your patience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

~Souza~

January 30, 2011, 10:43:45 PM
I agree with PureLove and I had a feeling it would be today's redirect. I also believe we won't have to wait much longer for the bam-part of the hoax. But that will only be the end of the illusion, and the beginning of the battle. Back to life, back to reality. This is just to wake people up, the rest has yet to start. Besides the obvious, I wonder what Mike expects from us after the bam. Does he want us to teach others? Explain them why we were here all this time? That's already documented and for everyone to see. If he bams that doesn't mean we all know everything, so we would still be explaining our thoughts, whether they are right or not.

Will Mike explain everything when he bams? Then there is no need for us to explain. I hope you get what I mean because my head is so full lately trying to connect those frickin' dots and dates and clues that I have difficulties making sense lately. What does he expect us to do on his command other than what we are already doing? He obviously has plans for after the bam and I can't wait to hear them. I get the feeling we have been going in circles lately. Hoax clues, fake court case, we al know he is alive and I am ready to 'beat it', in whatever way, but first I guess the rest of the world needs to be too and I thing the trial will be of importance in that.

Anything you could redirect to that will bring some light to that TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 30, 2011, 11:43:43 PM
Geez Louise!!
We've got hoax people recording video outside the court building amongst other media setups. All done in plain sight and still people are not questioning this?  Especially the media present. What's it gonna take to wake people up? Michael we need you to BAM to blow this stupor of complacency and passivity of thought out of the water. Private RK informed, armed with truth and waiting for your command signing off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 31, 2011, 12:43:04 AM
Just who is Dirty Diana who seduces him into her bed, so that he will disappear to reappear on the cherry picker to then "Beat it", beat the Illuminati (who represent those who would exploit and enslave mankind, and trace back to Nimrod and the tower of Babel), much like in Billie Jean where he also climbs into the bed to vanish into thin air and reappears as invisible but everything he touches lights up ("I'm the light of the world, I feel grand"). I know there has been lots of discussion on the Visions thread about Diana the Goddess, and I'm wondering if she ties in to the woman in scarlet in the Pepsi dream commercial, who ties in to the Mystery Babylon harlot of Revelation 17 and 18. Here is a short exerpt of that;
Revelation 17:3-8 (King James Version)

3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (seducing every man)AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Here is just a quick search of Diana. She also ties in to the Statue of Liberty.

“But of the existence of a goddess of fortifications, everyone knows that there is the amplest evidence. That goddess is Cybele, who is universally represented with a mural or TURRETED CROWN, OR WITH A FORTIFICATION ON HER HEAD. Why was Rhea or Cybele thus represented? Ovid . . . says, why the STATUE OF CYBELE WORE A CROWN OF TOWERS was, `because she first erected them in cities.’ The first city in the world after the flood (from whence the commencement of the world itself was often dated) that had towers and encompassing walls was BABYLON; and Ovid himself tells us that it was SEMIRAMIS, the first queen of that city, who was believed to have `surrounded Babylon with a wall of brick.’ Semiramis, then, the first DEIFIED QUEEN of that city and TOWER [the Tower of Babel] whose top was intended to reach unto heaven, must have been the PROTOTYPE of the goddess who `first made towers in cities’” (p.30).

Diana of the Ephesians was this same dame — the goddess of towers — the original Semiramis, wife of Nimrod. Says Hislop,

“When we look at the Ephesian Diana, we find evidence to the very same effect. . . the Epesian Diana . . . was represented with all the attributes of the MOTHER OF THE GODS,
and, as the Mother of the gods, she wore a TURRETED CROWN, such as no one can contemplate without being forcibly reminded of the TOWER OF BABEL. Now this TOWER-BEARING DIANA is by an ancient scholiast expressly identified with SEMIRAMIS. When, therefore, we remember that the Rhea or Cybele, the tower-bearing goddess, was, in point of fact, a Babylonian goddess, and that Semiramis, when deified, was worshipped under the name of Rhea, there will remain I think, no doubt as to the personal identify of the `godddess of fortifications” (Hislop, p.30-31).

This pagan licentious queen of vice and prostitution, infamous for her flagrant wanton spirit, was the original “tower woman.” The very same goddess, known as Ashtoreth, which is cognately related to Ishtar and Astarte, the “Queen of Heaven” and “Mother of God” of the pagans, the original “Madonna” and “Celestial Virgin” (although she was no virgin!), was the pagan prototype of the “Virgin Mary” or “Madonna” of the Roman Catholic Church.

“Tower Woman”

The name “Ashtoreth” itself contains the syllable “tor” [tau resh, or TR in Hebrew] which means “to be round,” or to “surround,” suggesting a structure of a wall, or turret. “Ash-turrit” literally means the “woman that made the encompasing wall,” and the “tor” in Ashtoreth can signify “tower.” In other words, Ashtoreth, Ishtar, or our modern EASTER or Eas-tor literally means TOWER WOMAN!

Does this description really fit the “Statue of Liberty” towering on an island in New York harbor, at the mouth of the Hudson River?

The Babylonian heritage of the “Statue of Liberty” should come as no real surprise to YHWH’s people. Her identity is written in her shape. She stands on a base patterned after the Babylonian stepped-pyramids, or zigurrats, of old — which themselves were designed by the “tower” woman Semiramis and her architects. She stands literally on a base patterned after the tower of Babel! She wears a turreted crown, like Rhea, Cybele, Diana, and the pagan goddesses who were counterparts of Semiramis. She stands as a universal symbol of “liberty,” apart from the laws and commandments of YHWH. She represents the “emanicpation” of mankind, and “immigration” and “unity” and the coming together of many races to become one universal mankind, all peoples coming together to one land, uniting the nations as “one,” with one language.

This is exactly what ancient Nimrod and Semiramis tried to do at the original “Tower of Babel,” but El-Shaddai defeated their attempt by scattering the nations and confounding their languages (Gen.11:1-9).

A New Look at the “Statue of Liberty”

Consider for a moment: The “Statue of Liberty,” standing on Liberty Island, is one of the largest statues ever made. Its proper name is “Liberty Enlightening the World.” The statue represents a proud woman, standing on a huge pedestal, with her right arm extended, holding high a flaming torch. A turreted crown with huge spikes symbolizing the rays of the sun rests on her head. At her feet is a broken shackle symbolizing the overthrow of “tyranny.” The statue stands 151 feet in height, weighs about 100 tons, and stands on a Babylonia style tower which is 154 feet high.

In her poem “The New Colossus,” Emma Lazarus calls the “Statue of Liberty” the “Mother of Exiles.” But the truth is, she is the “Mother of harlots andabominations of the earth” (Rev.17:5). The liberty she promises is slavery to this world’s system.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 02:30:09 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Geez Louise!!
We've got hoax people recording video outside the court building amongst other media setups. All done in plain sight and still people are not questioning this?  Especially the media present. What's it gonna take to wake people up? Michael we need you to BAM to blow this stupor of complacency and passivity of thought out of the water. Private RK informed, armed with truth and waiting for your command signing off.

I was just thinking the same thing RK!  It was actually giving me a sleepless night ruminating about it, but this redirect and your clarity, PureLove, is very much appreciated.  I can't reconcile or decipher every little detail about the hoax, but a perfect peace has just come over me and I feel the power of the Holy Spirit...  Hallelujah!  Glory to God!

Michael is completely protected; he's planned this for a long time and he's considered every possible reaction he will receive; not everyone will heed the call or understand the BAM, just as the people did not all comprehend the messages of Ghandi or MLK or Jesus and His divinity, His resurrection, His omnipotence, but everything will unfold according to plan.  MJ is doing what God wants and God's will is being revealed as it must be.

Remember the redirects: "2011 will be peaceful & bring joy to us all"; "What is impossible for people is possible with God".  And TS' last update: “And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  The Lord is confirming this for me!!!

Contemplating the reactions of others, I'm reminding myself what I said on the 13th that might hold some relevance: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And this is so good too (Michael's Crypt Remains Bare: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :D  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 31, 2011, 02:47:48 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "RK"
Geez Louise!!

I was just thinking the same thing RK!  It was actually giving me a sleepless night ruminating about it, but this redirect and your clarity, PureLove, is very much appreciated.  I can't reconcile or decipher every little detail about the hoax, but a perfect peace has just come over me and I feel the power of the Holy Spirit...  Hallelujah!  Glory to God!

Michael is completely protected; he's planned this for a long time and he's considered every possible reaction he will receive; not everyone will heed the call or understand the BAM, just as the people did not all comprehend the messages of Ghandi or MLK or Jesus and His divinity, His resurrection, His omnipotence, but everything will unfold according to plan.  MJ is doing what God wants and God's will is being revealed as it must be.

Remember the redirects: "2011 will be peaceful & bring joy to us all"; "What is impossible for people is possible with God".  And TS' last update: “And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  The Lord is confirming this for me!!!

Contemplating the reactions of others, I'm reminding myself what I said on the 13th that might hold some relevance: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And this is so good too (Michael's Crypt Remaind Bare: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :D  
Unless they're just passed off as a couple of loonie kooks!  People have been so conditioned and prepared, and mob mentality sets in and gangs up against anyone who dares to think differently. The more I talk to my son about the hoax, the more he's convinced that MJ must actually be dead, because he says the majority can't be wrong after all this time, and that we're like conspiracy theorists who are a crazy bunch. It's almost like he's covering his ears against the facts.
SoldierofLove
I totally agree, and it is amazing to watch everything unfold! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 05:35:19 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"

Quote from: "PureLove"
The day that Michael died, we were waiting for him to come
in to block him into 'Dirty Diana,' which was at the end of
'Dirty Diana'
he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the other side of the stage rising up on the cherry picker and out over to the audience for 'Beat It.'

I found this part very important as well. It summarizes the hoax. The hoax is an illusion, Michael disappeared ("died") suddenly but he is going to rise up (Resurrect), and appear (BAM) suddenly. And the audience is us, his Army of LOVE; we will begin to Beat IT (NWO/ Killuminati) with his command!

Quote from: "mumof3"
how she can be at events with the jacksons and the jacksons must all know what she is doing and they seem quite happy about it  this is confusing

This is another very important sign that the Jacksons are all very aware of what's going on. They never said anything about Pearl's book or they never said any anti hoax thing when Teddy Riley was talking about the hoax. Even when Taj and Teddy were fighting on Twitter, Taj only accused him about the fake songs but never wrote anything about Teddy's "belief" about Michael being alive. It is so open and clear that the Jacksons KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON and they knew if they talked anti-hoax that would hurt believers and cause losing our hope, so they prefer to say nothing about it.

this reminds me of jackie's single "we know what's going on." perhaps just another dot to connect to this grand masterpiece. i agree. the media can show the jacksons bicker all they want. at the end of the day they're family, and a close family at that. they all have their roles.

Besides the obvious, I wonder what Mike expects from us after the bam.

like souza i wonder about this too. i wonder if we'll ever know the whole picture. if he'll ever come out and say "yes, you guys were right about this and no, you were wrong about that."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

curls

January 31, 2011, 06:25:58 AM
I think he hopes (probably not 'expects') the whole world will do as he's been saying for the last umpteen years - look in the mirror and make changes within ourselves, think for ourselves, discover our spiritual side, accept God, to make the world a better place. It really does start with each and every individual taking responsibility for themselves.

I don't think the message has ever changed, it's just the way of conveying it has got less and less subtle! But I don't expect to hear him explain it - there's no need, it's there clear enough for those with open minds and hearts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 06:56:19 AM
I've also been wondering lately what will happen after he returns and if all will be explained: all the clues and signs we've been trying to interpret, whether we've got it right or wrong or whether some of them were not connected at all.  I think maybe there has to be some type of film production to explain all this in chronological order with clips from the relevant events/interviews to illustrate it all clearly.  It's a lot for even us to take in so for the non-believers it would be very daunting.  Unless it was explained to them in a clear documentary-style format I think they'd be lost.  So complex but not when explained by the genius behind it.

As for what MJ wants from us when he returns, I think this forum will become an important archive and a place for  former non-believers to visit and read up on all they missed out on throughout this adventure we've all been experiencing.  We are his army and we are the wide-awake ones who realise the power and corruption that exists in our media-led society, if he pointed to us as an example then I think that's good enough, if that's all he plans for us.  If he needs us to do more then we'll do it but I'm just grateful to have been on this journey and if our purpose here is then served and we got a mere nod from him in return for all our time and effort that would be fine by me.  Somehow I don't think he'll have time to reveal all the usernames he's been using and answer our countless questions about whether we were right or wrong on certain issues!  It would be nice but I've got a feeling he'll be busy with the next phase, it would be the end of the hoax but the beginning of something else after all. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

January 31, 2011, 08:14:26 AM
I was touched by his words, Trustno!
God wants to make things happen anyway!
The latter redirects Ts and the progress of the trial of Murray revived the forum and people here have given up hope again.

I see that we are excited and waiting for something great and unforgettable place before the end of July.

I just hope from the bottom of my heart, we do not have any more frustration, and we are moving towards a decisive phase!
Thanks TS for a direction as informative. Once again you confirm the participation of the family and the return of Michael!

Anyway, this story must have an end ... and hopefully a very happy ending!

Blessings!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

January 31, 2011, 09:16:44 AM
I always believed in the Hoax since the beginning and that the family has known about it,But felt more reassured when ever the family did or said things,like Janet at the memorial made it a point to say"Michael LOVES you all!, He always said family FIRST,Fans second." She repeated it. Jermaine has helped a lot too,with his "slip ups." I don't think those slip ups are accidents,more like wake up calls.With this hoax it always seems when something brings you down,something else unfolds and picks you right back up. I really feel something special is taking place and maybe God himself may have a hand in it.I am looking forward to the BAM as it will certainly be a huge time for the history for the world.But I really look forward to the future after the BAM has come and gone,For I really believe that is where we will really be needed. I really want to make a difference when that time comes,we will be there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 09:21:29 AM
I posted this earlier ( or tried to, but it sat on my iPad still...sorry if it's a bit redundant as others have had similar ideas). But here it goes:
I think one thing that is expected is for us to be that stable base for Michael on a macro scale, as obviously his family is his micro support system.  There will be a shit storm ( to quote LMP)- many will not understand what was going on, and I fear that after the initial craziness there will be another outcry against Michael if the reasons are not laid out.  Which is why I continue to think that there was government (FBI and whoever else) to also explain.
One of the things I noticed when talking to people is that many ask, if the reason he did this was just to increase his sales.  Many people have a hard time looking beyond what they think is obvious.  Just like so many idiots sadly still run around making Michael Jackson and little boys jokes ( I had a carpet salesman at my house like that. Mind you, when you come to my house, you basically trip over my Opus and Michael calendar in the formal living room. Don't worry, I filed a complaint against that guy. He also made homophobic comments).
So, I think one of our tasks will be to spread the word. To tell our story. To stay calm (I have to work at that) and talk about the bigger picture.  To try hard to be the bigger persons when not telling oh so many sanctimonious non-believers "told you so"..  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

suspicious mind

January 31, 2011, 10:23:38 AM
Quote from: "ALIVE777"
I always believed in the Hoax since the beginning and that the family has known about it,But felt more reassured when ever the family did or said things,like Janet at the memorial made it a point to say"Michael LOVES you all!, He always said family FIRST,Fans second." She repeated it. Jermaine has helped a lot too,with his "slip ups." I don't think those slip ups are accidents,more like wake up calls.With this hoax it always seems when something brings you down,something else unfolds and picks you right back up. I really feel something special is taking place and maybe God himself may have a hand in it.I am looking forward to the BAM as it will certainly be a huge time for the history for the world.But I really look forward to the future after the BAM has come and gone,For I really believe that is where we will really be needed. I really want to make a difference when that time comes,we will be there.

a while back i was reading this little book title When GOD winks at YOU. how god speaks directly to you through the power of coincidence. as my eyes happen to run across this book earlier today i had to wonder. is it possible that through all of this hoax stuff  whether michael himself is behind it or is the bad guys really thought they had him , we are being made privy to the Godwinks in michael's life that will lead to at the very least the final truth about his life and hopefully to his restoration. just a random thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 31, 2011, 12:18:26 PM
Quote from: "curls"
I think he hopes (probably not 'expects') the whole world will do as he's been saying for the last umpteen years - look in the mirror and make changes within ourselves, think for ourselves, discover our spiritual side, accept God, to make the world a better place. It really does start with each and every individual taking responsibility for themselves.

I don't think the message has ever changed, it's just the way of conveying it has got less and less subtle! But I don't expect to hear him explain it - there's no need, it's there clear enough for those with open minds and hearts.
Absolutely! I have been saying this since day 1. I am not alone whew...

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions