curls

Re: Secret Millionaire Commercial
February 28, 2011, 09:31:10 AM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
And I also remember his mother said he really liked Dancing With The Stars,

Off topic but can you remember where you read or heard this? Ever since I first saw him looking so good dancing with 'Susie' in Blood on the Dance Floor, I've wanted to see more of him dancing one to one with women! Can you imagine him as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars or UK's Strictly Come Dancing? The others wouldn't stand a chance! Oh dear, my mind's wandering this afternoon! Get back to the hoovering girl!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 28, 2011, 09:48:33 AM
Quote from: "curls"

Off topic but can you remember where you read or heard this? Ever since I first saw him looking so good dancing with 'Susie' in Blood on the Dance Floor, I've wanted to see more of him dancing one to one with women! Can you imagine him as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars or UK's Strictly Come Dancing? The others wouldn't stand a chance! Oh dear, my mind's wandering this afternoon! Get back to the hoovering girl!

Yes! I want to see Michael Dancing a passionate tango!(with me btw  :lol:  :lol:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 01, 2011, 12:38:32 AM
Quote from: "curls"

It was shortly after he had supposedly died. Latoya and his mother were in the audience on the first show of the new season of Dancing with the Stars. I think it was Entertainment Tonight who gave LaToya the mike to interview some of the other stars and her mother. And that's when she mentioned that Michael was a fan of the show.

I've often said the same thing! I would love to see Michael dancing across that floor, not only the Tango but the Pasedoble :!:  :!:   (did I spell that right?)  :D   Ladies wouldn't you just love to take a waltz around the floor with him? I know I would  :oops:

Stay blessed!!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

March 01, 2011, 01:09:17 AM
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Coincidence that this about speading LOVE and Michael song is playing, and at 1:59 THERE IS A SUNFLOWER ON THE KLEENEX BOX! :lol:

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND A FRIGGIN GENIUS!

Now you just did it :!:  I never noticed the sunflower on the box :o  Now I'll be sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for that darn commercial just to see that flower. This makes me believe that Michael is involved with this TV show. Maybe he is the real producer of it  :shock:  

You are absolutely right, the man is a genius :D  :!:

But the song has not been pulled from the commercial here. ;) I did notice today that there are two commercials showing here in the states. One with the blurb at the bottom regarding the song and one with out it.

And guess what, as I'm sitting here writing this the commercial just came on TV and it had something new running at the bottom. It was listing the credits of the show, but it was running them too fast for me to really read them. I only got the song credit because that was the first one shown. I did see a name Michael Coffer or something of that nature listed I think as a producer. I'll have to see it again. Man I am getting more excited has the days go by!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2011, 09:02:54 AM
Coincidence that this about speading LOVE and Michael song is playing, and at 1:59 THERE IS A SUNFLOWER ON THE KLEENEX BOX! :lol:

Now you just did it :!:  I never noticed the sunflower on the box :o  Now I'll be sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for that darn commercial just to see that flower. This makes me believe that Michael is involved with this TV show. Maybe he is the real producer of it  :shock:  

But the song has not been pulled from the commercial here. ;) I did notice today that there are two commercials showing here in the states. One with the blurb at the bottom regarding the song and one with out it.

And guess what, as I'm sitting here writing this the commercial just came on TV and it had something new running at the bottom. It was listing the credits of the show, but it was running them too fast for me to really read them. I only got the song credit because that was the first one shown. I did see a name Michael Coffer or something of that nature listed I think as a producer. I'll have to see it again. Man I am getting more excited has the days go by!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
I notice Sunflowers everywhere...I seem to have an eye for them now...movies commercials...they are everyhwere! Not saying that they are all connected to MJ but I believe alot of them are... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2011, 09:14:23 AM

(I love sunflowers, have always decorated my kitchen with them...L.O.V.E.)

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
I notice Sunflowers everywhere...I seem to have an eye for them now...movies commercials...they are everyhwere! Not saying that they are all connected to MJ but I believe alot of them are... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 01, 2011, 11:25:47 AM

WoW!!! You guys need to watch the show because there can be somethings in it related to Michael and the hoax.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2011, 07:35:09 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

WoW!!! You guys need to watch the show because there can be somethings in it related to Michael and the hoax.
 :)

You know I'm going to add it to the list of reality shows that I do watch because I don't like some of them. But this one I will definitely watch!

I slightly remembered that there was an old TV show called the Millionaire, so I researched it, and there was one that ran from 1955 to 1960 and one in 1978. This is what IMDb says, "In this hit 1950's TV series, a millionaire indulges himself giving away one million dollars apiece to persons that he has never met. "  I really believe now that Michael could be behind this show and he is continuing his philanthropy while he is away because that's Michael!

Blessing to you all!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

March 01, 2011, 08:23:33 PM
Also a few months back I was watching Extreme Home Make Over and they were designing someones bedroom. Well the art that TY and company made was of a shadow ...two joined hands just like on the Hold My Hand cover art almost matching it perfectly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

anewfan

March 06, 2011, 07:25:53 PM
I'm watching Secret Millionaire right now. It is so inspiring. I've been bawling like a baby.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

March 06, 2011, 07:49:10 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
I'm watching Secret Millionaire right now. It is so inspiring. I've been bawling like a baby.
I am doing the same thing. It's so emotional.  I hope this series will last.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 06, 2011, 09:09:24 PM

Wish I could watch it too. Maybe they add it on youtube. Did you see anything related with Michael and the hoax? Hold My Hand song was there in the show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 06, 2011, 09:16:44 PM

Wish I could watch it too. Maybe they add it on youtube. Did you see anything related with Michael and the hoax? Hold My Hand song was there in the show?

They didn't have the song.(I started watching it a couple of minutes into it, so maybe it was on right away? I'm not sure.) Nothing hoax-wise really stuck out to me, but the show is very inspiring. If you can catch it on Youtube, it would be worth your time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 06, 2011, 09:26:22 PM

They didn't have the song.(I started watching it a couple of minutes into it, so maybe it was on right away? I'm not sure.) Nothing hoax-wise really stuck out to me, but the show is very inspiring. If you can catch it on Youtube, it would be worth your time.

I agree it would be worth my time and I'll be watching it if I can find it on youtube. Thank you for the info. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 09:49:21 AM
Do you guys think its just coincidence that the same week that this show airs with MJ's song in the advertisment...that TMZ drops a story about MJ's kids volunteering in a soup kitchen...and giving away money to charity. Oh I noticed a sunflower on the wall of that room they did for the little girl...I also bawled like a baby.  I think there is soooo much more going on in HOLLYWOOD than we are admitting or catching on to....!! Or I need a straight jacket! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions