RunFaYaLife

Re: TIAI January 30
January 30, 2011, 10:03:20 PM
I remember I found it odd that Kenny was so concerned in TII when MJ was on it. I mean look at the concerts, he was hanging over the edge and all so it was nothing new to him and just standing on it doesn't seem that dangerous to me.

MY guess would be
1] Kenny knew he had not been feeling well?
2] The issue of that little 60 foot plunge he took in one
during the Earth Song in 1999?

This is how it was supposed to happen
[youtube:40thrtbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI3DEQYTsAs[/youtube:40thrtbc]

This is what happened in Munich
[youtube:40thrtbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPIFLhR-BGA[/youtube:40thrtbc]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 30, 2011, 10:08:08 PM
Some of us have been here since the start and have seen it from ALL perspectives, but we are 19 months ahead now and debunked a lot of

I may not have been on THIS board but I have been on it for just as long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 10:19:54 PM
GodhaschosenMJ wrote:
"The day that Michael died, we were waiting for him to come
in to block him into 'Dirty Diana,' which was at the end of
'Dirty Diana' he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes
went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the
other side of the stage rising up on the cherry picker and out
over to the audience for 'Beat It.'

Looking at the above quote, I think it is interesting that the illusion has MJ disappear and then "suddenly appeared"!! Sounds like a planned BAM to me!

Absolutely! If you think about it- the Dirty Diana Illusion is very parallel to the Illusion we are seeing now:
Michael disappeared "on a bed." - if you so will - on June 25th.  As a matter of fact- he was supposedly moved to the ground during the 911 call and then, stubbornly, was STILL on the bed when the EMTs got there.   :D
So, maybe we will see him appear on a different kind of stage...  Which could of course mean any number of things: a real stage (Immortal), or a stage such as...hm..lets say a court hearing or something like that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

~Souza~

January 30, 2011, 11:24:10 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
GodhaschosenMJ wrote:
"The day that Michael died, we were waiting for him to come
in to block him into 'Dirty Diana,' which was at the end of
'Dirty Diana' he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes
went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the
other side of the stage rising up on the cherry picker and out
over to the audience for 'Beat It.'

Looking at the above quote, I think it is interesting that the illusion has MJ disappear and then "suddenly appeared"!! Sounds like a planned BAM to me!

Absolutely! If you think about it- the Dirty Diana Illusion is very parallel to the Illusion we are seeing now:
Michael disappeared "on a bed." - if you so will - on June 25th.  As a matter of fact- he was supposedly moved to the ground during the 911 call and then, stubbornly, was STILL on the bed when the EMTs got there.   :D
So, maybe we will see him appear on a different kind of stage...  Which could of course mean any number of things: a real stage (Immortal), or a stage such as...hm..lets say a court hearing or something like that...
That 'stage' could be anywhere. 'All the world's a stage' remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 31, 2011, 11:55:06 AM
SoldierofLOVE wrote:
2. Why do you think TS is reminding us again about an illusion on the 25th? Don't we know that already?

I meant to address this question yesterday. I feel the reason TS redirected to the video was to REMIND us that it is ALL an illusion. Over the last couple of weeks since the news of Eliza's case and the fact that Murray is actually going to court; reading the forum I have read people's confusion and fear (doubts).

I see this redirect going hand in hand with the other encouragement redirects TS has been giving us. He is saying it is all ok. Keep the Faith. It is all an illusion including this court case, Michael is not dead don't forget that, <<<not now we are so close to the reappearance.

TIAI January 18
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
TIAI January 23
Quote from: "JukeBox"

TIAI January 24
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Goes to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@Marlon_Jackson  Marlon Jackson of J5
its been a great year. thank you all for unconditional love and support for my entire family. 2011 will be peaceful & bring joy to us all
TIAI January 25
Quote from: "wishingstar"
{http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/PhysicianSurgeon/document.aspx?path=DIDOCS20110120DMRAAADE4&did=AAADE110120211954156.DID&licenseType=G&licenseNumber=71169}

People were discussing whether Murray's license was actually suspended. This answers that question.

TIAI January 26
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
TIAI January 27
Quote from: "Yambo3003"

Luke 18:27 (New Living Translation)

27 He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.”
TIAI January 28
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
~Souza~ wrote:
PureLove wrote:
Hmm Marlon wrote 2011 will be a peaceful year, so I think that means we are not going to have Michael back in 2011. Coz when he gets back, the world is going to be shaked up, everyone will be shocked. And we will begin with his command. So I don't think that it would be very peaceful when he gets back. 2012 can be the year for a comeback. But who knows...
I disagree. There is more and more fighting in de world, which will get worse even more. If this year is gonna be peaceful, something needs to change first and the world needs a wake-up call. A call for revolution can be peaceful too. No joy without a change of tides. People will be shocked by his return, but that doesn't mean they get violent. They will be baffled and it needs to settle down and people will need some time to accept and take it in. I think a lot depends on the way he bams and what he will say or do. I have the feeling that he will return somewhere this year. I don't know why, it's just a gut feeling. 2012 is surely still a possibility, most likely if the trial needs to be played out, but somehow this year seems to be destined to be an interesting year.

Besides that I think that 2012 will be too late, for the reason that I think TPTB will use the fear for the end of the world that year that people have, to take over complete control. We already see it starting with the birds falling out of the sky, the dead fish and what else, plus all the strange climate changes and natural disasters that follow each other up too quick lately. I think there is an evil agenda for 2012 and I think Mike knows more about it than some would have wanted him to know. Pretty much why I think he had to be taken down. So to make the people aware of what is happening, he should return this year. Just see how long it took most people on here to accept the reasons, it will take time for the general public to accept and digest as well. That is why I think 2012 is too late. But time will tell I guess. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
Encouragement...

TIAI January 29
Quote from: "wishingstar"
ignisaeternus wrote:
GodhaschosenMJ wrote:
So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?
I did. And when I read the tweet (at work; in a meeting, mind you) that the trail date was March 28. 2011, I let out a little, YES!
I was stared at, but it was SO worth it!

Reminding us of the trial date and Peace is on it's way soon.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 04:52:43 PM
Yes, i'm_convinced, I agree. I wrote about my clarity and sense of peace and undying faith this morning, once I read today's redirect.  It was a 'holy ghost' moment for me :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 31, 2011, 07:06:16 PM
I do not see things from one perspective, I have had moments when I thought about the murder but when I read the numerology and all the evidence that Michael is alive my opinion changes.
 I wish some people who say they agree or do not believe in numerology submit their conclusions with facts, if so I have no inconvenience to recognize
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions