Re: TIAI January 31
January 31, 2011, 07:48:17 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I agree with PureLove and I had a feeling it would be today's redirect. I also believe we won't have to wait much longer for the bam-part of the hoax. But that will only be the end of the illusion, and the beginning of the battle. Back to life, back to reality. This is just to wake people up, the rest has yet to start. Besides the obvious, I wonder what Mike expects from us after the bam. Does he want us to teach others? Explain them why we were here all this time? That's already documented and for everyone to see. If he bams that doesn't mean we all know everything, so we would still be explaining our thoughts, whether they are right or not.

Will Mike explain everything when he bams? Then there is no need for us to explain. I hope you get what I mean because my head is so full lately trying to connect those frickin' dots and dates and clues that I have difficulties making sense lately. What does he expect us to do on his command other than what we are already doing? He obviously has plans for after the bam and I can't wait to hear them. I get the feeling we have been going in circles lately. Hoax clues, fake court case, we al know he is alive and I am ready to 'beat it', in whatever way, but first I guess the rest of the world needs to be too and I thing the trial will be of importance in that.

Anything you could redirect to that will bring some light to that TS?

I think what Michael wants us and the rest of the world or at least his fans to see is how corrupt and manipulative the media, the tabloids and the record companies truly are.  And to not trust everything that the media says, I think that is his lesson to us.  And actually I believe it is God who put Michael before us to wake us up to the evilness that is of this world.

I also think for those who still believe that Michael is 'dead', there'll be a lot of shocked people, perhaps even angry people.  But I believe when Michael comes back, which I think will be very soon, he'll explain it all and why he did what he did.  But not everyone will understand it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 31, 2011, 07:52:04 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I believe the whole situation is a touchy and tricky one. Those of us who believe MJ hoaxed his death AND that there is an evil egenda by a certain group that needs to be exposed are already considered fringe. In 19 months though I have talked to the people around me, and even though some have seen videos and key facts, they still after time become the biggest scoffers. Like a reflex action in their brains, "Nah my brain is playing tricks so it can be planned." I still believe that something "magical" has to happen for you to be a believer, more than just knowing things. Almost like that idea of the Indigo children, like those of us here were chosen. There only has to be several visitors from the JFMJ type side for havoc to break out on this forum, imagine even more of them--complete chaos. As for what to do as MJ's army, the tweeting for Elvis&MJ, tweeting to make trending, and efforts to support various charities,  were only so-so received...  I'm not sure we can do anything but what we're doing right now, just hanging in there, enjoying the adventure, supporting Michael in his 'dream' being carried out, and loving each other. KO's words, "And on his command we begin", can ony happen after he bams IMO. If MJ really wanted the hordes of fans to believe he hoaxed his death, he would have made things a lot more obvious. I believe KF is assigned to whip those fans into a frenzy. We can all continue with whatever humanitarian/caring things we are already doing in our lives, and share them here. But I emphathize with the feeling of wanting to get going to do something pro-active for MJ. The JFMJ also are trying to show love for MJ's legacy in their own way, but not wholey successful. Even now 19 months later, I am sometimes so torn as I lay awake in bed, wondering about all this. So many unanswered questions, so many different opinions and conflicting reports, and so many directions MJ might want to take us yet. All I'm doing at this point is "holding his hand"! :)

I agree and disagree with some parts of your post. First of, I do agree that there is something special in us that made us become believers. I don't know how I can express it but I believe that it is because we do believe in the unbelievable, and we do see the invisible. It is because we believe anything is possible. But that's not all of course. It is because we KNOW Michael so well, what his desires are, what he is capable of, what he likes to do and so on. And we are Michael likes. We think on the same frequency with him. We can imagine what he could do. This is all about understanding Michael. And this is something special, like a special bond between us and Michael.

And I have to disagree about this part.

If MJ really wanted the hordes of fans to believe he hoaxed his death, he would have made things a lot more obvious.

There are two reasons why Michael could not and did not want to make the hoax more obvious. First of, it wasn't a joke that Michael's life was and probably still is in danger. If he made things more obvious, everyone in this world would have learned about the hoax plus his enemies. I know that his enemies are everywhere and they probably heard about the hoax long time ago BUT still probably they can not be sure about it and can be thinking that we're just crazy people. If everything were more obvious, there would be no reason for them to hesitate if MJ was dead or alive. And that would put his, his kids' and family's lives in double danger. Sometimes even us hesitate about the hoax when the family speaks up about his "death" or when we see about the trial etc. If we hesitate, the enemies hesitate too. Like Teddy says: "Michael lives for controversy." And the controversy was a must for the hoax. Second of all, we all know how Michael likes the Magic. And nothing is obvious in Magic. And this is his illusion. If he did everything more obvious, there would be no mystery, no magic in it. He needed the mystery, he wanted us to learn start reading between the lines and connecting the dots. He trained us. I don't know you but I totally became a smarter person with this hoax. I started to think outside of the box, seeing things that I would never ever pay attention before. The hoax created a new me which I'm grateful to Michael for this. And any of these would have happened if he have made things more obvious.
Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 08:06:41 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 07:56:41 PM
Thank You  TS
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 31, 2011, 08:23:30 PM
Michael's illusion has created an alternate reality where Michael Jackson is dead.  And most chose that reality because they couldn't comprehend anything beyond that, or they just didn't care to.

The fact that the majority of the world hasn't caught on to the hoax yet basically proves Michael's point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

January 31, 2011, 10:18:21 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Michael's illusion has created an alternate reality where Michael Jackson is dead.  And most chose that reality because they couldn't comprehend anything beyond that, or they just didn't care to.

The fact that the majority of the world hasn't caught on to the hoax yet basically proves Michael's point.
Now that is food for thought.  I beloved we all need to be reminded from time to time what this whole hoax is about.

Thank You.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

RunFaYaLife

January 31, 2011, 10:21:56 PM
Gema

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh@those two Vids!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 01, 2011, 12:36:20 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Not only has Michael created a new reality.

He was capable to not only get his contracted staff but the world dancing to his beat.
Most people are not aware of how much they lifted their feet at his command into his empire and how much they raised their voice in the tunes he ordered.

He really broke through the forth wall.
That's not 3D, that's 4D.

We are all following his storybook.
Somebody has control over us: this was never exhibited in more detail than on this journey.
Are you entertained?
Are you frightened yet?
Is it thrilling enough to keep you stuck despite you'd rather want to run away?
The world is on stage and we are watching the world being exposed.
(And so are we exposed, too.)

I like the twinkle in the eye in this roller-coaster, the laughter, the freedom of thought, the spirit of brotherhood, the feeling that it's all for good, the knowledge of our witnessing first row seat.
This is a multi-dimensional masterpiece of never before attained detail and overall impact.
This is it. Indeed.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

February 01, 2011, 07:11:57 AM
Are you entertained?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss  :D
Are you frightened yet?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   :|
Is it thrilling enough to keep you stuck despite you'd rather want to run away?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 02, 2011, 04:30:49 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

There are two reasons why Michael could not and did not want to make the hoax more obvious. First of, it wasn't a joke that Michael's life was and probably still is in danger. If he made things more obvious, everyone in this world would have learned about the hoax plus his enemies. I know that his enemies are everywhere and they probably heard about the hoax long time ago BUT still probably they can not be sure about it and can be thinking that we're just crazy people. If everything were more obvious, there would be no reason for them to hesitate if MJ was dead or alive.

They [The Enemy] are narrow-minded and unimaginative, but stupid or ill-informed THEY certainly ARE NOT. They know he is alive. They are looking for him. It's so easy to kill someone who is already “dead”!!! I believe the only reason for them to not expose the hoax is because this situation suits them. (This is one possible explanation of that pitiful excuse for an investigation we witnessed. Policemen are not so-o-o-o stupid or unprofessional. They are “influenced”! And just WHO can be the first suspect for influencing and using the police and the Law-Court? We must not forget 2003 – 2005 Case!!!).
Assuming that They don't know about the hoax and this forum (or are too lazy to read it) can be dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

February 02, 2011, 07:06:03 AM
Just a couple of thoughts.  This redirect points to a huge positive for me that Michael created an illusion, the family knows what's going on and he will return when the time is right.  Souza I am with you with your question to TS.  What's next for us?  But now I am wondering after 2/1/11 redirect indicating redirects will not be daily.  Could 1/31/11 redirect be the big redirect to let us have a little peace of mind....for now?  And as for what's next for us, now I am thinking  he wants us to slow down and concentrate on what's happening now and  to the end of this hoax and not get a head of ourselves.  I don't know, just a thought....take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

February 02, 2011, 10:39:27 AM
I was suggesting in my post TIAI January 30 that Pearl Jr might be part of the hoax but I think it was interpreted as a cynical comment.  The purpose of the ebook seems to be to gather information from various sources into one reference point - a kind of overview of what's going on in the hoax and the hoax community. I don't think it's unreasonable for Pearl Jr to be reimbursed for her efforts.  An indication she may be involved is that the ebook is commercial. I think Pearl Jr would have a greater awareness of copyright than most of us - so if she isn't involved in the hoax, how is she getting around some of the copyright issues?  Even if she has been very careful about what she has linked to the ebook I think she would at least need a silent nod to be able to do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 02, 2011, 06:13:24 PM
Quote from: "MyNameIsLegion"
Quote from: "PureLove"

There are two reasons why Michael could not and did not want to make the hoax more obvious. First of, it wasn't a joke that Michael's life was and probably still is in danger. If he made things more obvious, everyone in this world would have learned about the hoax plus his enemies. I know that his enemies are everywhere and they probably heard about the hoax long time ago BUT still probably they can not be sure about it and can be thinking that we're just crazy people. If everything were more obvious, there would be no reason for them to hesitate if MJ was dead or alive.

Assuming that They don't know about the hoax and this forum (or are too lazy to read it) can be dangerous.

As you quoted my post, I already wrote the enemies probably know about this web-site and the hoax. I didn't assume that they do not know about the hoax or etc. I think you need to re-read what I wrote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions