Re: TIAI February 1
February 01, 2011, 04:51:11 AM
Quote from: "imel5203"
Hey!
When you go to the post from wishingstar about the 51=daily=michael (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login),

The word "coïncidences" is hi-lighted like the word "daily"!!!!!

Maybe must we scan all the posts???!!!

Hugs from France

I don't think that particular highlight has anything to do....I had to search the word "coincidence" in my own posts to find that thread again.  I think it came across the link highlighted....I don't know though, is that how it works....when you search a word, it gets highlighted, then it carries through on a link?  Good catch, however!  
Blessings!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 01, 2011, 05:22:42 AM
Funny way of announcing there will not be daily redirects anymore..... why couldn't TS just post like everybody else here and simply say there will not be daily redirects for the time being   ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 05:28:35 AM
In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, under "11. Eleven Thirty", TS states that he/she will not be doing daily updates and/ or posts before update #7 and the word 'daily' is also highlighted.

Sorry I couldn't quote it. I'm on my phone.

--reason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

February 01, 2011, 05:40:07 AM
Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
Thank you TS.
What a wonderful way to start the day. Always love coming to check for your daily updates. (I’m saddens me that they will no longer be here for my morning coffee) But you have your reasons.
Big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS    
To you and Michael
Love You More  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

a18wheelslady was replying to TS's update 6.5 which stated he wouldn't be doing daily redirects anymore
Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

However, TS has been doing consecutive daily redirects again since 22nd Jan or earlier. TS redirecting to this post doesn't seem to be saying he won't be doing anymore daily redirects, perhaps something major might happen soon and he's giving us a headsup.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 06:22:48 AM
First, good morning, TS, and thank you. I bet you are really busy so I can't tell you how much it means that you keep us close.

I was also thinking, that TS already announced that there won't be daily redirects. Maybe we are supposed to go back and see a pattern, or when it changed back to daily. I guess we will see tonight/tomorrow what's up.

The 51=daily=Michael is interesting, thank you.

(Of course, if TS is Lisa, she will be too busy ceebrating her birthday in Vegas today.  ;) Or maybe, TS will attend..).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Adi

February 01, 2011, 06:36:05 AM
Quote from: "JukeBox"
Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
Thank you TS.
What a wonderful way to start the day. Always love coming to check for your daily updates. (I’m saddens me that they will no longer be here for my morning coffee) But you have your reasons.
To you and Michael
Love You More  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

a18wheelslady was replying to TS's update 6.5 which stated he wouldn't be doing daily redirects anymore
Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

However, TS has been doing consecutive daily redirects again since 22nd Jan or earlier. TS redirecting to this post doesn't seem to be saying he won't be doing anymore daily redirects, perhaps something major might happen soon and he's giving us a headsup.

I agree JukeBox... like yourself I read this as the opposite......that the redirects might keep going daily until the big..............DAY!!!  :D

TS has been doing the daily redirects again for a couple of weeks now. I always check for them each day, even after they stopped for a while, and I like to read everyone's comments about them and even though I don't have as much time now here to post, I try to read as much as I can when I get the chance....especially the TIAI thread.

Orrrrrr simply it is the signature picture at the bottom of a18wheelslady was what we are meant to be taking notice of.....Michael telling us ALL that he loves us more :D

...we love you too Michael  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 01, 2011, 06:43:00 AM
And if we have to redirect TS, these days there is very little information, if not any information :roll:

"I love you more" :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: TIAI February 1st
February 01, 2011, 06:55:23 AM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Thank you TS, thank you Michael ... and happy birthday Lisa-Marie  ;)  :)

Well, the sunflowers and the double Bam- Elvis update thread made me think of her, taken with the fact it is her birthday.
So, yeah, happy birthday, Lisa!   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Adi

February 01, 2011, 07:05:55 AM
Thank you TS.
To you and Michael
Love You More      

This is also interesting considering the tweet Jackie has just put up - and especially in light of the title of his single "We Know what's Going On"  :lol:

Hello beautiful planet. Ready for a brand new day! Every day is a gift... don't you agree?
29 minutes ago via TweetDeck
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 01, 2011, 08:33:14 AM
TS... dear TS, I understand that despite what has happenend and what you said - no more daily redirects or even no redirects at all - there have finally be a lot of redirects and even daily :D ... does it mean that you love us more? It is not the first time that it happens but in the end you are always there with us. God bless you TS, your presence is greatly appreciated without you it would not be the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

RK

February 01, 2011, 09:48:02 AM
Jackie's tweet is a perfect fit and I do agree. Every day is a gift. It has been the greatest gift to share this journey of awakening with you TS and my wonderful  fellow soldiers of L.O.V.E.  I am almost feeling a tinge of melancholy at the thought that things may not be the same after BAM. I have come to treasure the rapport and easy camaraderie and the laughter of this shared journey. I'm thinking [ well feeling actually]  you have enjoyed this time with us as well. As the hoax  shifts gears and moves  onward towards it's conclusion, I want to say thankyou TS and we love you, but I'm sure that you love us more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 01, 2011, 10:02:33 AM
LOL, the thing with TS and his redirects is that they can have multiple interpretations mostly. I get from this that he won't be doing daily redirects from now on, but I get the other interpretations as well.We will know more tomorrow. If there is no new redirect tomorrow, I guess that is what he meant. If there is, it could mean tons of other things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 01, 2011, 10:06:48 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
LOL, the thing with TS and his redirects is that they can have multiple interpretations mostly. I get from this that he won't be doing daily redirects from now on, but I get the other interpretations as well.We will know more tomorrow. If there is no new redirect tomorrow, I guess that is what he meant. If there is, it could mean tons of other things.

If there's one thing I've learned in the past 19+ months, it's patience.  LOL.  Time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 01, 2011, 10:14:26 AM
For once a little post would be great  :D  but I presume that TS has rules to observe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Do

February 01, 2011, 10:19:45 AM
And in the meantime, I continu to learn more each and every day.
Thanks TS, thanks Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal