mjboogie

Re: Piano Games New Video 1/28/11
January 30, 2011, 01:03:48 AM
Does make you wonder who was in the car with the kids though. :shock: Bodyguards but no they would not be driving that car right? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 06:44:43 PM
There is someone definitely in the back seat of that car with the kids. If you pause it around 10:25 when Blanket is exiting the car just before Paris gets out it looks like someone is leaning forward and then back on the right hand side of the screen by the door... plus Prince sort of leans into the car and grabs the door as it looks like he is covering whoever has moved forward.... I wonder............hmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 05:54:46 AM
Here you can see half of the hat man's body.I don't think it's too dark to see that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

January 31, 2011, 07:34:14 AM
Thanks for posting this video, time interval 10:43 to 10:45......looks like Michael Jackson to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 11:46:07 AM
sorry...i do not recognize any shape of a person inside the car....could anybody light the area?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 31, 2011, 12:38:00 PM
Quote from: "popisdead"
sorry...i do not recognize any shape of a person inside the car....could anybody light the area?

that is because you don't get a clear view,until he step out of car.if u look closely,u can see his hat above the cars roof. and when u look in to the car u see half of his body.I can also see his wearing a red shirt and a black jacket, he has white hands..i will try to light the area.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

SEHF

January 31, 2011, 07:02:34 PM
:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 11:08:18 AM
I believe that is Joe getting out on the other side of the car along with Katherine.  

Piano Games was pointing out in the video (around the 10:23 mark) the person who moves forward and then moves backward really quick when the kids are getting out of the car (when Blanket is getting out this figure moves forward and then quickly back and even Prince tried to shield the fact that someone had moved into view.  He even slows it down for you.  You can see that there is someone sitting beside Blanket in this picture.

[attachment=0:358bl3kr]joe and kids in car.jpg[/attachment:358bl3kr]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 01:07:17 PM
Yep I saw the figure briefly, I know who it looked like but I'm not getting my hopes up...watching those few seconds over and over it almost looks like that person slips out of the car and into the front passenger seat after the kids get out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

February 02, 2011, 09:53:23 AM
I couldn't have been joe Jackson, Because he has not so WHITE hands. And the picture with mj children sleeping in the back seat and Joe in front are, when they are leaving funeral...You never know,all I know is, the hand was not white,but VERY white!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

February 02, 2011, 02:15:18 PM
Quote from: "Billie J"
I couldn't have been joe Jackson, Because he has not so WHITE hands. And the picture with mj children sleeping in the back seat and Joe in front are, when they are leaving funeral...You never know,all I know is, the hand was not white,but VERY white!

I don't think they filmed any footage of the family leaving the burial service.  The filming stopped when supposedly the family was to go into the crypt for a final service and Katherine did not want to go.  That picture was when they were heading to the burial service.  I understand that you see something on the other side of the car, but what Piano Games was pointing out was very revealing at between 10:23 and 10:25 - pause and look over Prince's shoulder to the right of the screen at 10:24.  Take a look at it from 10:00 to about 10:26.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 03:26:47 PM
Quote from: "shelby61"

I don't think they filmed any footage of the family leaving the burial service.  The filming stopped when supposedly the family was to go into the crypt for a final service and Katherine did not want to go.  That picture was when they were heading to the burial service.  I understand that you see something on the other side of the car, but what Piano Games was pointing out was very revealing at between 10:23 and 10:25 - pause and look over Prince's shoulder to the right of the screen at 10:24.  Take a look at it from 10:00 to about 10:26.

Are you totally sure when picture was taken then?.but still It couldn't have been Joe jackson I saw. _And if the picture was taken, when they were heading to burial service,then pianogames and me must have been wrong about,it being Michael in the car. Anyway,i can't make u see, what i see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

February 02, 2011, 04:17:06 PM
@BillieJean - Let me guess - you can't see the video at 10:00 - 10:26 - where the cars are pulling up and at around 10:24 to 10:25 you don't see a figure moving forward and then backwards really quick?

If not, that's ok,  you must be talking about something else... and I did say that I understand where you are coming from and I see the hat appear on the other side of the car, but that is not what Piano Games was trying to point out to us.  You almost have to pause every sec if you want to see that figure go back and forth in the backseat of the car.

So no worries, we are obviously talking about two different things. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 04:28:11 PM

Are you totally sure when picture was taken then?.but still It couldn't have been Joe jackson I saw. _And if the picture was taken, when they were heading to burial service,then pianogames and me must have been wrong about,it being Michael in the car. Anyway,i can't make u see, what i see.

Joe, Katherine and the kids left the funeral in the big motor home/bus that can be seen parked during the service.  There were a few pics taken of Prince sitting towards the front of the motor home as it was leaving.  I think you can also see Joe and Jermajesty in one of the pics.  So the footage in question was definitely shot as they arrived.  I've always thought that if Michael was at the funeral, he was hiding in the motor home during the service.  JMO though.  I also don't think the kids were sleeping as they arrived, but rather ducking their heads in an effort to avoid being photographed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 07:00:35 AM
@BillieJean - Let me guess - you can't see the video at 10:00 - 10:26 - where the cars are pulling up and at around 10:24 to 10:25 you don't see a figure moving forward and then backwards really quick?

If not, that's ok,  you must be talking about something else... and I did say that I understand where you are coming from and I see the hat appear on the other side of the car, but that is not what Piano Games was trying to point out to us.  You almost have to pause every sec if you want to see that figure go back and forth in the backseat of the car.

So no worries, we are obviously talking about two different things. 8-)

I can see what pianogames saw at 10:00-10:26, but that it's not the point. I wanted to pointed out something I Saw before 10:00.I don't get it why u are so stuck on  what tom said. end of story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions