No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: New video Joy4fools Diana Ross
February 01, 2011, 02:06:52 AM
Hmm...lots of sparks there! :lol: MJ said it took him years to get over Diana.
About Rebbie, it's possible she didn't know about the will specifying Diana Ross for the kids, because she's been raising her family. If she does know, she sure doesn't let on. And we don't know for sure if that will was actually signed by MJ, since he was in a different city the day it was 'signed' by him. Boy, Barbara Walters likes to cut to the chase right away. How could she not have fallen in love with MJ after that interview she had with him?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 01, 2011, 07:03:13 AM
ok isn't randy the one mostly raising the questions about the authenticity of the will. seems like it was part of the discussion in his cnn interview. however i am not sure if the part about diana was brought up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 01, 2011, 08:02:44 AM
I think Rebbie is really good at avoiding having to say too much. She reminds me so much of Katherine. What a loving soul she has. I'm sure she knows the truth but is only saying what she is allowed to say.

I know all that's been said about Diana Ross, and I am really not looking for a huge debate since it's been discussed at length on this forum already, but I only see a very close and loving relationship but not necessarily anything more.  I'm sure their mutual love, admiration, and respect are very deep. They are like family.

Thank you for sharing this video. It warms my heart to see MJ smile. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 01, 2011, 10:58:53 PM
Jacksons definitely need to visit this web site for the reference about Michael's true life re all aspects. They will find answers on their questions about MJ, rather than us to get answer from them on our questions :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions