Serenitys_Dream

The Jacksons Are Coming
February 01, 2011, 08:35:55 PM
I am not sure where to place this topic as I find that though the board has become very organized but putting a thread in the right area can be complicated...well at least for me.  :D  

I didn't notice if this had been posted before and obviously, I am not sure which section to search for it in. So if this is the wrong area please find a better home for it and if it's been posted before, forgive me for the double post and lock it. Thank you.

I was looking at these pictures of Michael that were taken on December 13, 2008, in Beverley Hills, while on a shopping trip.

Michael has a CD in his hand and written on it is "The Jacksons Are Coming". So I looked that up.

The Jacksons Are Coming
A documentary following members of the Jackson Five as they search for a new home in the Devon fishing village of Appledore.

Stars: Jackie Jackson, Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackson
Original Air Date: 27 November 2008
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This was a documentary shown in the UK. I can't upload the videos to youtube because they will be instantly claimed as infringing on channel 4's copyright and it took me quite a bit of searching to find this online. I really found this interesting and let's just say that bodyguard Matt Fiddes...is a real piece of work.

There are 5 parts and each video is less than 10 minutes long. Here is the link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Jacksons Are Coming
February 01, 2011, 09:40:05 PM
Thank you for posting this.  I don't think it's a double post.  

Will have to watch it tomorrow.  It's nearly bedtime for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Andrea

February 01, 2011, 09:51:43 PM
Thanks for this Serenity, I just finished watching all 5 parts.  It makes me sad how people weasel their way into the Jackson's lives, pretending to be trustworthy and then betraying that trust as soon as cameras turn their way.  I don't blame Michael or any of the Jacksons for guarding their privacy so fiercely and it's very understandable why it's hard for them to trust people.  After seeing this documentary, it doesn't surprise me that Matt Fiddes would claim to be Blanket's father because he so desperately wants to be associated with Michael and get whatever time in front of a camera lens that he can.  :?

And Katherine just makes me smile.  :P  She reminds me of my grandmother.

I do find it interesting that Michael was carrying around a burned copy of the DVD, not even with a slip cover on and with the title easily displayed.  The Jacksons Are Coming...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 01, 2011, 09:56:07 PM
Thanks SD! I just finished watching them. Good thing MJ will have watched them too, so see what a scumbag Matt was. And he claimed to father one of Michael's children, Blanket. Grrr. At least the journalist recording the videos was on to what Matt was doing. So Matt was doing everything for his own glory and money, period. Ugh...

I'm sure it was deliberate MJ carried the DVD without cover to give us that tip.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 10:19:15 PM
When I first saw the picture of Michael holding that CD, I just figured a fan had given it to him while he was out and about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

February 01, 2011, 10:36:28 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I do find it interesting that Michael was carrying around a burned copy of the DVD, not even with a slip cover on and with the title easily displayed.  The Jacksons Are Coming...
I agree that it is very odd that he was carrying this around with him like that. He had supposedly been on a doctor visit and then shopping that day. He could have just left the CD in the car but it is in his hand with the title clearly displayed.

Also the name of the town was Appledore that the family was visiting and considering moving to.

Apple - Applehead Michael's nickname, the Son of Man painting, the gallery with on TMZ with apples in front of people's faces, the other painting of Applehead seated and looking at a painting of Charlie Chaplin (by Nelson De La Nuez).

Dore - The French word 'dore' may be translated as golden, gold-tipped, gold-coloured, gold, gilt, gilded; meaning golden-coloured or covered in gold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 01, 2011, 10:48:18 PM
So far the list of leeches and creeps introduced to Michael by Uri.
Martin Bashir
Schmuley Boteach
Matt Fides
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 11:17:41 PM
If this was from Dec 2008, the title on that burned DVD couldn't have been more appropriate....in 2009, right around the corner...boy, did the Jackson's ever come back to the spotlight....sure it's just a kawinky-dink....AGAIN..... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

RunFaYaLife

February 02, 2011, 12:30:21 AM
Thanky.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike