Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Interesting Zoo. Any idea who put them there and why? Would be useful to have also answers. All we have so far are findings, really good ones. But no answer, at least not clear and final. Good video though.

The only way we can find answer, is if any one lifes in LA can call the courts and ask why there was all those stuffed and plastic animals.. Also you can ask, since when they have such toys in a court room? I know they can tell you the answer. I cannot call since I am in Canada. I know if we call our courts they will explain. Blessings.

Hi - in the very beginning of the hoax people were calling and emailing businesses and people of "interest" and all it did was make them stop what they were doing. For instance, TMZ - they did not have MJ's name in the RIP section but they were hounded to death until they added his name. In the end, what did that solve? Nothing - except now MJ's name is in the RIP where it wasn't (for good reason) before. They never came out and said "oh - you got me, MJ is alive and that is why it's not there".

Just my observation but I don't think they would give us an answer (at least an honest one) as to why those toy animals are there but what it may do is force whomever to quit leaving clues for us.

We all know that is not normal for animals to be in a courtroom and we know that children are not there, so it's not to entertain them. Just my opinion but I don't think we should be calling the courts and harassing them.

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Interesting Zoo. Any idea who put them there and why? Would be useful to have also answers. All we have so far are findings, really good ones. But no answer, at least not clear and final. Good video though.

The only way we can find answer, is if any one lifes in LA can call the courts and ask why there was all those stuffed and plastic animals.. Also you can ask, since when they have such toys in a court room? I know they can tell you the answer. I cannot call since I am in Canada. I know if we call our courts they will explain. Blessings.

Hi - in the very beginning of the hoax people were calling and emailing businesses and people of "interest" and all it did was make them stop what they were doing. For instance, TMZ - they did not have MJ's name in the RIP section but they were hounded to death until they added his name. In the end, what did that solve? Nothing - except now MJ's name is in the RIP where it wasn't (for good reason) before. They never came out and said "oh - you got me, MJ is alive and that is why it's not there".

Just my observation but I don't think they would give us an answer (at least an honest one) as to why those toy animals are there but what it may do is force whomever to quit leaving clues for us.

We all know that is not normal for animals to be in a courtroom and we know that children are not there, so it's not to entertain them. Just my opinion but I don't think we should be calling the courts and harassing them.

Blessings.

Very good point. thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Wow its really weird to have toys in courtroom, i've never seen that before...
i thought that maybe its put there for us to see the parallels between Murrays trial and Michaels child molestation trial.. the toys relate to children and also Murray is acting kinda like Michael like he said he's an innocent man reminds me of Michaels statement and at the end we should all see that Michael was innocent... dont know really how to put this in english, i hope you understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings.

Hello voiceforthesilent!!!!

Talking about TMZ and another celebrities trials,I foud something strange related to TMZ and Lindsay Lohan.Here are some pictures with Lindsay.It seems that during one hearing she took some notes about TMZ beeing live there.To me all this looks very stange and I don't know if I trust TMZ or no :? .

[attachment=3:1xwx3fm3]lindsay fu.jpg[/attachment:1xwx3fm3]

In addition to the lawyer setup scenario, Lindsay appeared to be taking notes which are visible here, citing TMZ (there's those Paparazzi/Lawyer criminals again) having something to do live streaming. TMZ will ALWAYS bring you the inside scoop because they ARE the LEGAL SYSTEM in Los Angeles   :?  :? .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello !!!!

Here is the new video of MjHoaxEvidence!!!
Weird things  can happen  :D  inside a courtroom but this is more strange than what you call usually,  :lol:  :lol:  ;) .Enjoy !!!!

[youtube:1v6f70a3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFbovqzaMg[/youtube:1v6f70a3]

LOVE
This video was awesome. I had no clue about all those stuffed animals. There is alot that stood out and many others already wrote about them.

The part about the Bottled Head on the desk... LMAO  :shock: I fell out.
How much more obvious and crazy/bizarre will Michael have to go before people realize this is so ridiculas it can't be real.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "applehead250609"

Blessings.

Hello voiceforthesilent!!!!

Talking about TMZ and another celebrities trials,I foud something strange related to TMZ and Lindsay Lohan.Here are some pictures with Lindsay.It seems that during one hearing she took some notes about TMZ beeing live there.To me all this looks very stange and I don't know if I trust TMZ or no :? .

[attachment=3:12bun41d]lindsay fu.jpg[/attachment:12bun41d]

In addition to the lawyer setup scenario, Lindsay appeared to be taking notes which are visible here, citing TMZ (there's those Paparazzi/Lawyer criminals again) having something to do live streaming. TMZ will ALWAYS bring you the inside scoop because they ARE the LEGAL SYSTEM in Los Angeles   :?  :? .

Hi :)  No, I don't trust TMZ either. But they have a part in this hoax and until we figure out their game we need to watch what they do. I was just saying that hounding people doesn't get the desired results, it only created an impression that we are really crazed fans. There are other ways to get information. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

The biggest clue ever is the "White Rabbit".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Looking around for the "why"....I found a 60's group called The Toys.  One of their songs, Lover's Concerto, was used for the a sound track to the movie The Last Supper it was also done by...The Supremes

Don't know where to go with this one.......but thought it was interesting.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

The part about the Bottled Head on the desk... LMAO  :shock: I fell out.

Shrunken Heads: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A shrunken head is a severed and specially prepared human head that is used for trophy, ritual, or trade purposes.

[snip]a shrunken head is known as a tsantsa,[1] also transliterated tzantzar.

After World War II, the shrunken heads were found at the Buchenwald concentration camp that were alleged to have been of prisoners.[2] One of them was subsequently presented as evidence at the Nuremberg Trials by U.S. Executive Trial Counsel Thomas J. Dodd even though none of the accused was specifically charged with shrinking these heads.[3]

Trade in shrunken heads
At first, cultural restrictions meant that deaths from traditional conflict were relatively rare,[citation needed] and few shrunken heads were prepared. When westerners created an economic demand for shrunken heads, however, there was a sharp increase in the rate of killings in an effort to supply collectors and tourists.[5][6]

Also encouraged by this trade, as early as the 1870s people in Colombia, Panama, and Ecuador unconnected to the Jívaros began to make counterfeit tsantsas. They used corpses from morgues, or the heads of monkeys or sloths. Some even used goatskin. Kate Duncan wrote in 2001 that "It has been estimated that about 80 percent of the tsantsas in private and museum hands are fraudulent," including almost all that are female or which include an entire torso rather than just a head.[4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Victor

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Here you see another case from September 2010, with the same judge Michael Pastor, where there are toys. You can see the same stuffed bear and the hippo on the judge's desk. So it's not a clue.
So there are always toys in this court room

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "_Anna_"
Here you see another case from September 2010, with the same judge Michael Pastor, where there are toys. You can see the same stuffed bear and the hippo on the judge's desk. So it's not a clue.

Shucks!!! I thought we really had something here....Darn.
Thanks for showing us this though!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Grace

Quote from: "Lovely One"
Quote from: "_Anna_"

Shucks!!! I thought we really had something here....Darn.

Still no reason for this fact to be dismissed at all.

Still waiting for Laura Ashley rugs and curtains to make it even more cosy and entertaining.
Harvey, keep them coming - flowers are always welcome...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

I scrolled through those pics and I didn't see any toys other then the bear and the hippo which I wasn't even sure was actually a hippo in the first place.

In any case, that would explain why no one seemed to remark on their presence. Perhaps people have had an opportunity to get used to this judge adorning the court room with toy animals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Victor"

Is this the same ANDROMEDA who had a forum, chat, youtube etc and was uploading LeahciMNoskcaJ's videos claiming that she received them from an informer. Is the same Andromeda who was manipulating old videos of Michael, uploading them and claiming they were recent? Is this the same ANDROMEDA who downloaded audio of Michael from 2005, from a website that sold bracelets in support of Michael during the trial, uploaded the audio to youtube and claimed it was recent and sent to her by an informer?  Is this the same ANDROMEDA who was uploading photos that had been photoshopped, claiming they were of Michael and/or a double. Is this the same ANDROMEDA who told people that an informer was in contact with her and was revealing things to her on Micheal's behalf? Is this the same ANDROMEDA, that when confronted about all of these deceptions, deleted all of her accounts including the forum?

Before I believe that this is authentic:
1. Who is ANDROMEDA? Because if it is the woman described above, then this is not credible evidence.
2. The website that is credited in this still You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is not functioning.
"bplaced.net   Diese Seite ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar, Fehler 404.   Sorry, this page is not available any more, error 404."
3.Where are the original photographs, that have been cropped and used in the comparison?
4. Without the original photographs, we can not verify that one or both of the photos hasn't be altered, is from the same day and taken around the same time.
5. Both pictures are taken from completely different angles, the lighting may be different, Michael's head is at a completely different angel in the two photos. As for facial hair growth, photo #1 could be from late in a day and #2 could have been taken in the morning.
6. I am no expert on photos but photo #2 looks like it has been altered to me. I could be wrong and maybe it is just the angle/lighting but it just doesn't look right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions