Re: Batshit - still an ass...
June 16, 2010, 11:23:37 PM
This is what happens. We see an interview and they want us to judge them. This is what happened to Michael. They only make people seem arrogant, and careless. They want us to dislike Diddy just like they wanted us to dislike Michael. They cannot create these media targets anymore.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 06:12:24 AM
Quote from: "OneLove"
This is what happens. We see an interview and they want us to judge them. This is what happened to Michael. They only make people seem arrogant, and careless. They want us to dislike Diddy just like they wanted us to dislike Michael. They cannot create these media targets anymore.

I sooo agree with you on that ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 06:14:47 AM
Bashir is an asshole!!!!! As long as Diddy is taking care of his children financially and emotionally (which he seems to be doing) who the hell cares what kind of gifts he buys his own children?...Who are we to judge him? Bashir is steady trying to twist people's words around and portraying everyone in a negative light....and all of it needs to stop!!!

My message to Bashit: "What goes around comes around, karma is a bitch and i pray to God she always haunts you...hopefully someday you'll see all the pain you put people through with your lies" :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Sangre

June 17, 2010, 06:45:29 AM
Quote from: "Michaelangela"
Quote from: "OneLove"

I sooo agree with you on that ;)

I agree. There we go - Bashir probably destroyed another career, only because we let him. Can't you see? THIS is why he does what he does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

July 13, 2010, 10:22:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

July 13, 2010, 11:21:34 PM
Why you even watching Nightline? I thought we were boycotting that channel? I thought we had petition to get Bashir fired, and now you watch his show? Traitor to watch Night Line and promote promote Bashir to us. I don't watch anything on ABC EVER!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 10:08:00 AM
This thread is all  :o  and  :shock:   why all the hate and anger?

All started about a "simple birthday" gift and then we all pass judgement?

How can we begin to judge when we do not know anything about the person/people apart from what is written by the media! Did we lean nothing these last 12 months at all ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 04:14:20 PM
yes, batshit is still an ass. he did it again, trying to make an 'eccentric' star look bad. diddy does what he does, which is business in any way possible. he's obviously good at it, i bet he could turn shit into gold, too. i actually like his attitude cuz he doesn't  'pour the slime out', he speaks his mind. and he don't care less what anyone thinks about it, cuz he can afford it, literally! and i would say the exact same thing (rich or not): nobody questions me how i raise my kids, what presents i buy them or anything! period!

he has six kids with 'multiple' women, so what? if he had been married and divorced 3 times with the same number of kids, it wouldn't be such an issue at all and the situation would be the same. kids usually stay with their moms after a split. and let's not forget to take into account that those women knew very well who they were sleeping with...just sayin'...it takes two to tango.
he provides well for all his kids and their mothers and while a maybach for a 16 year old is really out there, it's diddy's business if he buys that for his son. i'm pretty sure he was smart enough to give him a chauffeur with the car. you don't drive a maybach yourself anyway, that's not classy. and diddy is all about class and style...

'mindf***er' batshit tried real hard, but this time, he bit on a hard rock...hehe...well done, diddy!  

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

mehere

July 20, 2010, 05:17:24 PM
Bottom line is the gift was inappropriate for a 16 year old KID.  I don't care who the parents are, how much they worth, what they can spend on a gift.  

IT'S TOO MUCH.  
Where's Joe Jackson when someone needs to learn humbleness?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 03:22:43 PM
Quote from: mehere
Bottom line is the gift was inappropriate for a 16 year old KID.  I don't care who the parents are, how much they worth, what they can spend on a gift. 

IT'S TOO MUCH. 
Where's Joe Jackson when someone needs to learn humbleness?

Hello!!!

Agreed!!!
You are right,where is Michael to teach us to be humble????? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
P diddy did it again,lol  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
Remember what gift gave Diddy to his son for his 16 birthday???  :?: Well he did it again this year.After he gave Justin Bieber a Lamborghini on his 16 birthday,now it's his son turn,lol  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  again.His son has 17 now,and he for sure needs another new car "to go around"  :lol:  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> .So his famous father bought for him another MAYBACH.Now my question here is what he will do with those cars????? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
I remember very well now what Michael use to teach his children about gifts and stuffs.Anyway if Diddy wants to do this ,it's ok.....no more talking  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

Diddy Buys his Son Another New Maybach

[attachment=0:2gs0howc]<!-- ia0 -->p_diddy_son.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:2gs0howc]

*Diddy is one daddy that doesn’t disappoint. He just bought his 17-year-old son, Justin another Maybach for his birthday. He actually received his first Maybach when he turned 16, but this time it was not only for this birthday, but also for his good grades.

“Justin has turned himself around and is now an honors student, which he wasn’t before, so I wanted to treat him,” Diddy explained of the lavish gift valued at $390,000. “It’s a collector’s car so maybe he will use it for special occasions like on a first date, but like all my kids, he prefers the simpler things   <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> than the expensive things. Simple tastes.”

Last year, the hip-hop mogul was criticized for giving his son such an expensive gift, which was chronicled on the MTV show ‘My Super Sweet 16.’ Diddy fought back at his critics, remarking that the opposition was based less around his finances and more around his skin color.

“The whole thing about giving a Maybach to my son, that’s really like a racist question,” he said in response to an interview with journalist Martin Bashir, who questioned his decision to give his son the car.

“You don’t ask white people what they buy their kids,” Diddy continued. “And they buy ‘em Porsches and convertible Bentleys, and it ain’t no question. It’s really a racist question and put things back in perspective with money and the way that people still look at you. And I’m not saying that consciously he’s a racist. But he probably don’t even realize that he would not ask Steve Jobs that. He would be like Steve Jobs has that money and that’s the gift his kid is supposed to get.”

Talking about Bashir here does anyone here knows what was the point to ask P Diddy about Biggie and Tupac crimes?????? :?:  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LOVE
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:10:25 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions