Re: FBI File 591 pages?
December 12, 2009, 07:41:26 PM
I have always found it a bit odd that the FBI were involved in the search and seizure of Neverland in the Molestation Case.  What was the basis for their presence.  What were they looking for?  Regarding the FBI files, not strange that they have one, doesn't the CIA have one too?  And this blogger, Michael P, he's only looking to bust a story and rake in the dough when he gets his pathetic 15 minutes of fame.  You know, the same old, same old as regards to MJ.   :( One L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 12, 2009, 08:08:40 PM
It's "funny" because I just create a new topic on a old article I just found and there is a part where they talk about Michael Sexuality (but I don't know if it's BS or not).

Just before I put this article here, I wanted to say that I don't care about his sexuality because it's none of my business and it's his privacy. I don't want people to hate me here but I already asked myself if Michael was bisexual. I love him with all my heart and if he is happy then I'll whoever he is with  ;)

"He was also playing a truly dangerous game. It is clear to me that Michael was homosexual and that his taste was for young men, albeit not as young as Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo.

In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death last week. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love.

The actor, who has been given solid but uninspiring film parts, saw Jackson in the middle of 2007. He told me they had spent nearly every night together during their affair – an easy claim to make, you might think. But this lover produced corroboration in the form of photographs of the two of them together, and a witness.

Other witnesses speak of strings of young men visiting his house at all hours, even in the period of his decline. Some stayed overnight.

When Jackson lived in Las Vegas, one of his closest aides told how he would sneak off to a ‘grungy, rat-infested’ motel – often dressed as a woman to disguise his identity – to meet a male construction worker he had fallen in love with.

Jackson was acquitted in the Arvizo case, dramatically so, but the effect on his mental state was ruinous. Sources close to him suggest he was close to complete nervous breakdown"

Source : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's just before his house picture
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 12, 2009, 08:37:53 PM
even DIana Dimond who was determined to hurt Michael said she found NO evidence whatsoever of Michael being gay.

Shmuley, i think, he said he had a gay brother or something so i guess would have made it more comfortable for Michael to say he was gay if he was. but schmuley says over and over again that Michael never showed signs and never said he was. and nothing ever proved to shmuley that MJ was gay.

My conclusion: Michael was a straight, straight man.  ;)
though i know i have no chance which is fine. lol :?  :lol:

Edit: Another vintage article i found in a mag was that basically the interviewer asked Michael straight forward if he was gay and Michael said NO.

another situation i heard in a MJ Doc that in a recorded interview, an interviewer was askin Mj if he was gay. Mj asked if the tape recorder could be turned off. Mj said that he wasnt gay but he was aware that some of his fans were so i guess he didnt want to offend them.

another thing is that Mj was all bout keeping himself in the news so im sure Mj let there be a mystery surrounding his sexuality but only the real observant people would see that Mj wasn't gay. but its funny because he seemed to be so shy that it made him a ladies man.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 13, 2009, 12:12:46 AM
YOu know that article that was posted above, wasn't it written by Ian Halperin? I don't believe a word of what that guy says so far I have purchased Randy's book on MJ, I even have Schmuley's book but that Ian dude .NO way :twisted: Everytime I go into Walmart I see it and I just keep going, MJ was not gay, not at all. I do believe that he was extremly shy but not gay at all. I do believe he like women, Remember he stated he was attracted to J LO? He thought Cindy Crawford was gorgeous, Katie Couric, (Should I keep going?) Anyways....... back to the hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 12:43:19 AM
Quote from: "Freeze Frame"
Wonder what his interest is in MJ's file?

"Tuesday, August 18, 2009
FBI's Michael Jackson File = 591 Pages

When I submitted a Freedom of Information Act request to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for any records they may have in their archive on Michael Jackson, I expected the agency would reply saying they didn't locate any such records, or that there were only a handful on pages on the late entertainer. I was wrong.

A letter from the FBI yesterday informs me they've located close to 600 pages on him. As I've learned from years of filing these sort of FOIAs, it's going to be a while before anything is released, and, when pages are eventually provided to me, they could be quite mundane.

Maybe he's doing some investigation work, too. I'd like to have a little access to those 600 pages..hmmm...but gay? Do you think Michael was a gay? I can't believe that !

Here's the FBI letter on my Michael Jackson FOIA:"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 13, 2009, 12:44:28 AM
Sorry...this is my comment.

Maybe he's doing some investigation work, too. I'd like to have a little access to those 600 pages..hmmm...but gay? Do you think Michael was a gay? I can't believe that !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 13, 2009, 01:32:29 PM
Quote from: "jm1lvmj"
I have always found it a bit odd that the FBI were involved in the search and seizure of Neverland in the Molestation Case.  What was the basis for their presence.  What were they looking for?  Regarding the FBI files, not strange that they have one, doesn't the CIA have one too?  And this blogger, Michael P, he's only looking to bust a story and rake in the dough when he gets his pathetic 15 minutes of fame.  You know, the same old, same old as regards to MJ.   :( One L.O.V.E.

I didn't know that the FBI were involved in the search?  Which search?  The first or second one?  If you're referring to the first one, Michael was accused of kidnapping so it makes sense that the FBI was there.  I'm not surprised there is an FBI file on him - he's was around the presidents from early on and then later he was arrested.  Anyone that has been arrested has an FBI # and file.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions