No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Re: MJ Producer Dropped From Wrongful Death Suit
February 04, 2011, 12:32:02 AM
I just wanted to say (since I cant get it out of my head) I believe that TS is an informer or MJ himself... when TS comments about having multiple accounts...but I cant help it think Souza and Mo or especially Souza (I say that as you are more involved in commenting) making this website out of the blue not been fans of MJ, which I know you both have answered why you made this website...also TS having multiple accounts...I am sure Souza or Mo wouldnt let that happen if TS wasnt an informer or MJ himself without any proof...this makes me believe even more TS is an informer or of course MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 04, 2011, 01:02:56 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Karen's minions......you have no idea how much
1.I want to vomit at that phrase
and
2.I want to punch her in the face for thinking she is important enough to have minions/slaves/followers/fans/whatever she likes to call them.

She's a beautician with awful hair and a mouth that is way WAY to big.

you are so meeeeeeean with poor Karen   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 05:46:30 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Karen's minions......you have no idea how much
1.I want to vomit at that phrase
and
2.I want to punch her in the face for thinking she is important enough to have minions/slaves/followers/fans/whatever she likes to call them.

She's a beautician with awful hair and a mouth that is way WAY to big.

you are so meeeeeeean with poor Karen   :lol:

Well if she wasn't so annoying,didn't open her mouth/use her keyboard so much to talk about Michael and stoped LYING then I would be slightly less mean
until then,I will continue on with my anti frizz campaign  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 07:09:40 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
To me the very first thing about KO and the Jackson Family was :

When you suspect someone to have killed your son, you don't let him come with his staff and dancers to organise the burrial of this son...
I mean 2 months after the death, Ko and all people from TII were "hired back" to take care of this private event ?  :roll:

See, thats the absurdity of the whole - hoax! Who isnt seeing it? Too many ppl are seeing what they expect to see - dead MJ and a grieving fam. Im now ignoring the fact in fact nobody SAW dead MJ hahaha! But it doesnt seem to worry anybody, incl. mom K.
Aha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 07:40:55 AM
Quote from: "chloead505"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
To me the very first thing about KO and the Jackson Family was :

When you suspect someone to have killed your son, you don't let him come with his staff and dancers to organise the burrial of this son...
I mean 2 months after the death, Ko and all people from TII were "hired back" to take care of this private event ?  :roll:

See, thats the absurdity of the whole - hoax! Who isnt seeing it? Too many ppl are seeing what they expect to see - dead MJ and a grieving fam. Im now ignoring the fact in fact nobody SAW dead MJ hahaha! But it doesnt seem to worry anybody, incl. mom K.
Aha.

TOO TRUE,I can't remember where I posted all about that but...oh I do..prelim discussion haha!slight memory lapse there but yeah,no one actually has seen a dead body.The paramedic didn't even recognise who it was he was working on in the bedroom...sorry...but that is not possible.

I also fully agree with you WYHS,if it were real that would be absurd,an insult to Michael and his children but because it's not it's funny.
It would be like my aunt asking my cousin's killer to help her organise his funeral and attend and grieve with the family and be helpful on the day and then after taking him to court for manslaughter (he did go to court and he only got 4yrs)
Real life-wouldn't EVER happen.
Hoax life-SURE!!Why not..the dancers even got their pictures taken with the MJ Liberian girl portrait picture. SAY CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!

Poor Kenny,he's been through the mill,I might send him a cupcake and a tea bag, tea and cake fixes everything...unless your called KF.haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

Re: Kenny Ortega Dropped From Wrongful Death Suit
February 04, 2011, 12:02:07 PM
I think Kenny Ortega has been dropped from the wrongful death suit because of his statements in the Prelim about June 19 and 20, 2009.  

He said he became concerned about Michael's health/well-being and sent him home. This led to a meeting - I believe with Dr Murray, Frank Dileo, Randy Phillips and Michael - in which it was made clear he was not to take responsibility for Michael's health. In that meeting Dr Murray asserted his authority to make those decisions.

Kenny's statements establish that he had no role in making decisions about Michael's health - which is apparently something that he should have known.  This clears him of any blame for Michael's deterioration so I don't think the family could involve him in the wrongful death suit now.

If a trial happens the defense also won't be able to divert responsibility away from Dr Murray because the meeting Kenny Ortega described is evidence that AEG gave sole responsibility for Michael's health to Dr Murray as the expert/Professional and Dr Murray understood that role.  I don't think AEG can be held accountable in a wrongful death suit either as long as they hired a real licensed Doctor.  

Maybe this article is really about suits - would the kind that cause discomfort be suits that people wear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 04, 2011, 01:53:05 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "imred"

Quote from: "imred"
That pic of Michael is from what it looks like the opening of the Magic Johnson theater which was 1995 ;)

I may be wrong though :?

Thank you!
Yes, this looks like the right event. TMZ has flipped the picture though.

is it me but his nose looks different in these pictures. I wish it would be a recent picture  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

February 04, 2011, 02:50:09 PM
Mike's nose is a mystery :lol: I have been through a lot of pictures again last week and his nose didn't change that much but he used so much make-up to change the shape. Different light, different nose. That nose alone was an illusion IMO. And convenient of course, because if he would send a double somewhere with a slightly different nose, everyone would just think he had another surgery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 04, 2011, 07:15:40 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Mike's nose is a mystery :lol: I have been through a lot of pictures again last week and his nose didn't change that much but he used so much make-up to change the shape. Different light, different nose. That nose alone was an illusion IMO. And convenient of course, because if he would send a double somewhere with a slightly different nose, everyone would just think he had another surgery.

this signature looks like mj is saying just go ahead and see what happens if you push souza's buttons :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

February 04, 2011, 07:42:43 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

this signature looks like mj is saying just go ahead and see what happens if you push souza's buttons :lol:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I was about to comment on that but I'd better zip it! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 04, 2011, 11:52:20 PM
if he is dropped for the lawsuit we all know he is in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal