LoesTopic starter

The inside of ambulance 71
February 02, 2011, 06:13:07 PM
This is a video made by a french believer.
At 3.27 he talks about Michael being alive.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:2stt3ygo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEywlRYnKZM[/youtube:2stt3ygo]

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The inside of ambulance 71
February 02, 2011, 06:27:05 PM
is it just me, or does this kinda show, we should of seen more out of the back window from the light of the sun going through, and then the side window they should not of been able to get the "dead" shot of mj. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

all4loveandbelieve

February 02, 2011, 07:14:27 PM
For some odd reason, something does not add up. the picture of Micheal in the ambulance, that picture does not look like the ambulance in this video. The ambulance is narrow, and there are some kind of counter how can their be 2 paramedics in the back assisting Michael and another one driving? I know we had to call an ambulance for my mother and there were only 2 paramedics one in the back assisting my mother and another driving. Here is the picture of the ambulance. Maybe it is me but I see a difference.

[attachment=0:2ar3lsoz]80678247.jpg[/attachment:2ar3lsoz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 02, 2011, 08:40:47 PM
I don't know why I feel very ill right now.............
however, it was the ambulance backing out that got me thinking in the first place.  I have watched the classic backing out video right next to this one posted here.  I feel like it's one of those side-by-side picture puzzles.....what's different between the two?  I can't seem to put a finger on it, but for some reason...it seems different.  Looking inside make me ill, though.....really ill.  Wasn't Murray back there as well?  I agree....very little work room.  I never thought the famous ambulance picture was real.  However, I still think it's a valid question about how many people were in back.  I also think it's funny the license plate adds to 21  (1+2+6+1+5+5+1)  I did a thread about the plate a long time ago.  What are the odds that Michael's ambulance would have plates that add to 21 which is three 7's...like on his red TII shirt?  Coincidence......I don't think so.  OK......thanks for reading me through this......I am feeling better now!  
Many Blessings!

PS> One more thing.....would the fire department, Engine Company 71, truly let a random person come in and photograph like this?  I really doubt it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 05, 2011, 08:09:54 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
For some odd reason, something does not add up. the picture of Micheal in the ambulance, that picture does not look like the ambulance in this video. The ambulance is narrow, and there are some kind of counter how can their be 2 paramedics in the back assisting Michael and another one driving? I know we had to call an ambulance for my mother and there were only 2 paramedics one in the back assisting my mother and another driving. Here is the picture of the ambulance. Maybe it is me but I see a difference.

Yes, the ambulance in the video seems much smaller than the one on the picture I attached with which the interior pic could match.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

February 05, 2011, 10:33:11 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"

Yes, the ambulance in the video seems much smaller than the one on the picture I attached with which the interior pic could match.

everlastinglove_MJ thank  you for sharing this with me I thought i was seeing things  :lol: at least I am not the only one who thinks so.  Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

February 05, 2011, 10:39:46 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"

everlastinglove_MJ thank  you for sharing this with me I thought i was seeing things  :lol: at least I am not the only one who thinks so.  Blessings

Yes all4loveandbelieve we both are right :D  Blessings to you too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions