diggyonTopic starter

Merck Vaccine Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to America?
This stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its huge liability–the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide. This segment of In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, produced and freely contributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, features the world’s leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains why Merck’s vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide.

[youtube:3b5ln0nr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgBBwOnmy3w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube:3b5ln0nr]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Thank you for posting this....I'm dealing with a situation right now concerning vaccines. There is an out break of chicken pox ( 5 cases) in our school and because I refuse to get my children the 2nd chicken pox vaccination....my children can not attend school for the next 21 days.

I'm told by the school that their hands are tied, that it's the state and health department's call on this. Chicken pox is something that all children seem to get in their lifetime, and I do not understand what the big deal is. I was told that because there is a vaccine for it that the state and health dept. want children to have it so there is not a pandemic of chicken pox in the schools.  Well....I'm 48 yrs old and when I was in school there was not a vaccine and there was never a pandemic of chicken pox.....nor was there when my 22 yr old was in school, before the vaccine was developed. This just makes no sense to me what so ever!

I was told by the superintendent yesterday that he knew my concerns involving vaccines and their link to Autism (my 13yr old son is Autistic) and he said that the doctor who claimed vaccines were contributed to Autism had recently said that he lied and there was no link between the vaccines and Autism. Well I didn't call him out on it but told him in a nice way that I wasn't buying his theory, and was NOT getting my children vaccinated!  

I just do not understand their thinking....last year when they had the H1N1 vaccine scare, I would not agree to have my children vaccinated and they were still allowed to go to school....even though there were reported cases of it in the school. It just seems that the powers to be make the rules up as they go and you are just supposed to do as they say! Well this mom is not conforming to there scare tactics and am sticking to my guns!

Anyone else out there dealing with any of the same problems? I would really like to hear your stories, as sometimes I feel like I'm the only parent in my community with her eyes open! Thank you Michael for helping this once "blind mom" see things clearly and for awakening me out of my slumber....I LOVE you Michael!! Thanks for listening to my rant!

Love & Blessings to All!
Keep the FAITH :)
I LOVE You Michael!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

intereting that when you spoke of the h1n1 sega you used the word scare. sometimes i think that is what it is all about. if they can keep everyone running scared from here to there there is no time to really think about what is going on.
did you know that the statement fear not is in the bible more than any other ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

It's a horrible situation parents are thrust into- to walk the line between not giving in to fear mongering, the health of children, and the larger picture that might be going on.  
I work in public health and I did get the H1N1 vaccine last year...well, that was before I read more about it. I have since developped a heart condition- which might be totally unrelated.  But they can't find an explanation for my low ejection rate.  I am 42, normal weight (have been slim all my life), never smoked, active, exercise, wonderful cholesterol- I do have a horrible family history of heart desease (my Mom had a heart attack at 48, so there is that)- but no structural abnormalities in my heart, no blockages- nada.  The cardiologist said it might have been weakened by a virus.  Well, then, being on here and reading all the things about vaccinations etc made me "slightly" paranoid.  I will bring the question to my doc at my next check up.
Btw- if you got this year's flue vaccine- that also had the H1N1 in it....
I also have a son (16) with Asperger's Disorder.  Now- I am convinced his vaccines did not "cause" it (we saw sings before he was vaccinated) .  Btw- no one says vaccinations cause autism, but there is concern that the unsafe conservations additives activate an underlying genetic pre-disposition.  

Now, I do believe we should give our kids certain vaccinations.  I am iffy on the chicken pox.  I mean, we all had it as kids, right?  It was a pest, but it's very rarely deadly.  
So again, my kids are older now- but my heart goes out to all of you with younger kids and the ever increasing numbers of vaccines we are supposed to give them.  We want our kids protected- but we have to now question what or who we are protecting them from.  As if illnesses weren't scary enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

None of my four kids are vaccinated and yes, every year, it's a fight.  All kind of health "professionals" trying to convince me that my kids will die without it.  :roll:  My kids get awards for attendance because they barely get sick, and if they do, their healthy bodies fight it.

Thanks for this information!  People need to wake up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

My 3 got all the baby vacs, but none of the older ones, and none of us got the H1N1, despite enormous pressures around us. Besides that, how many other deliberate things are they putting in our water, food, air, and products we use everyday. Then there's all the many tests they want to do on people such as mammagrams and such, which might end up being counter-productive. On the other hand, the earth population at 1800 was not much more than a millenium ago. But with the advent of vaccines, anti-biotics, etc., improved growing of food and distribution, and understanding of sanitation practices and birthing care, the population has since steadily climbed steeply to the 7 billion we have today, despite birth control, wars, and unhealthy western diets. There is always 2 sides to look at everything. Each one should do as he/she feels is right. We have a God who is in control, and sets the boundaries and the timing. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

I used to suffer from a light nose allergy which was not serious at all. In 2001 I used to work in a hotel. I was forced to take the hepatitis-b vaccinations as all the staff has to  be vaccinated. So I got 3 shots. In 2005 I got vaccinated again because I was told that after 5 years I have to take another shot of the vaccine otherwise I will loose the antibodies my body developed against this disease. In 2007 I started to suffer from a very annoying allergy. My body is now allergic to different kinds of food. And when I get a cold it sometimes affects my respiratory system. The doctor said it's the allergy I have. So it developed. And he doesn't know why!!!!!!!! But now I know why. It was the vaccine I had!!!! There is no other explanation for it. After watching this video myself I felt so sorry for what I did to myself and decided to share it with you. So please don't take unnecessary vaccinations. You never know how your body will react to it. Don't listen to the doctors. All they want is sell the vaccines and gain some money. It's time to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal