~Souza~Topic starter

Oprah "Behind The Scenes" and Mrs. Jackson
February 10, 2011, 10:33:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I missed most of this episode on OWN,  but I saw the ending.  Was the Oprah behind the scenes episode with Mrs. Jackson and family already discussed on the forum?  With what I saw, Mrs. Jackson was very complimentary of Oprah and said she was "so proud of Oprah, as a Black woman."  At some point, they lovingly held hands. O said, "why haven't we ever met before now?"  You ask Why, O???  Doesn't Oprah know how she dissed MJ?  O said to Mrs. J that she wanted to do another interview one day just with the two of them.   I don't get it.  

But, Mrs. Jackson is so sweet and precious.  She is a saint and savvy at the same time...

In another part, O is talking to her crew and said that she can ask anything during the interview including the 'molestation allegations'. She stated that Mrs. J said everything was open for discussion.   This episode repeats in a couple of hours, I hope to see it in entirety and maybe it'll make more sense :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Oprah "Behind The Scenes" and Mrs. Jackson
February 10, 2011, 10:34:09 AM
Quote from: "Neverland110"
I saw it last week. The two parts that stuck out to me, were:

They were setting up the shoot in the library, and one of Oprah's executives was talking to one of the Jackson's relatives. He was a big guy, I forget his name. He was telling her that before someone moved in (again, I forget who) the library held all of Michael's trophies and awards. The exec asked where they are now, he said "Oh, um they're at Neverland." Huh, I thought Neverland was empty, at least it was on the Larry King tour.  Why would they leave precious/priceless stuff like his awards there?

Also, when the kids finally came to the table for the interview, Oprah was talking about who was the funniest, and asked Blanket if he can dance. She mentioned something about show business, and Paris grabbed her lemonade, and kept drinking it, and looking all over. Her eyes were darting around a lot.

There might've been more, but that's what I noticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 10:34:54 AM
Quote from: "Dancer"
Quote from: "Neverland110"
I saw it last week. The two parts that stuck out to me, were:

They were setting up the shoot in the library, and one of Oprah's executives was talking to one of the Jackson's relatives. He was a big guy, I forget his name. He was telling her that before someone moved in (again, I forget who) the library held all of Michael's trophies and awards. The exec asked where they are now, he said "Oh, um they're at Neverland." Huh, I thought Neverland was empty, at least it was on the Larry King tour.  Why would they leave precious/priceless stuff like his awards there?

I was wondering about that, too... It's in this video at about 2:10:

[youtube:1gn8g3ql]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWe3yCV6LA[/youtube:1gn8g3ql]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 10:38:13 AM
Quote from: "runfayalife"
If they are going to turn Neverland into a school which I have read they were thinking about doing...perhaps that is why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions