~Souza~Topic starter

Part of the design to alienate hoaxers?
February 10, 2011, 01:09:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "bec"
We are so sure yet the vast majority of the real world doesn't see any of this. Like the Super Bowl, stage in the shape of a 9, light up costumes invented by/for MJ, LOVE spelled out, Usher/Slash/Will I AM... but you point that out to anyone they look at you like you're a nutter. Show a hoaxer and the connection is clear.

Because it's not one piece of info that makes it clear, it's the culmination of 83570987687 bits of information over the course of 19 months that does. Without the attention span to sit through the telling and relaying of it all, no one will get it. He's dead and who cares as far as most people are concerned.

So is it on purpose that you look like a crazy person when you try to share info that it's a hoax with the rest of the populous? Does MJ want us to know what's it's like to not be taken seriously by anyone?

Because it weighs on me sometimes. I have tried to spread the word but keep running into brick walls and ridicule. I'm fairly done, MJ. You get to tell everyone if you want more to know about it.

Thoughts or discussion while we wait out this bump in the road?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Part of the design to alienate hoaxers?
February 10, 2011, 01:09:55 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Oh Bec, I know where you're coming from! I can count on the fingers of one hand, actually on one finger, the number of people I can say the words 'Michael Jackson' to without this eerie, awkward hush ensueing, like no-one knows where to look or how to treat this crazy person who dares to utter such taboo words.

I'm not sure that this was a deliberate 'part of the design' - just an inevitable consequence I'd say.

I keep bumping into this video today, maybe it'll perk you up a bit:

[youtube:38tcx88l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8RTbJLTbY&feature=related[/youtube:38tcx88l]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:10:22 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Oh Bec, I know.
I cannot answer to your questions but I can only give you this:
I feel better to be on this side than on the other side - if you know what I mean.
It is hard to hear, see and feel what is going on when the rest of the crowd appears to be deaf, blind and numb.

However, with open eyes, we not only see the nine, we understand the concept behind the nine and we understand the concept behind the other side and we have a choice.

Having a choice is expression of freedom.
THIS is one of the major achievements of TII: freedom.

Keep the faith, keep the smile, feel the LOVE behind the nine...
That's enough for now. You don't have to go fishing.
One cannot preach love and freedom to others.
One can only set the conditions for others to experience love and freedom themselves.
That's what happened to us and is what is happening to others, too, every day.
One after one after one will join us...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:11:04 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Exactly, I'm afraid to tell my close friends about the hoax. I did a while ago, around July 2009 and they called me crazy & stupid and they told me I was in denial so I let it go and never said anything to them about it again. My own parents still mock me...

I will continue to spread it around online because I don't care about what random internet users think of me, but I do care about what my own friends & family think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:11:29 PM
Quote from: "curls"
MJFAN7 - spooky, there it is again in your sig!  That's the thing I linked for Bec - I've lost count of how many times I've come across that today. I love it. I don't mind being thought of as a 'crazy one' if by daring to be different I can change the world in some small way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:13:02 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Curls, i love that quote :) i really like the video though, with pieces of Michael's concerts/music videos while the quote is being read. Have you seen it? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:16:29 PM
Quote from: "maria-c"
I agree with Grece, i believe that in the fund i do not care if people think that i am mad, i feel good on this side, in these last few months i have learned things that never imagine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:16:51 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
LOVE IT!!!!

I agree, guys.  But you now what- I still try- However, I am selective who I tell.  The thing is, I only share with people who know me- they know how I am.  I am very suspicious by nature and I do not just rush into things until I investigate them.  I have been trained to do research and I do it well.  So, when I do open up to my friends, they do listen to me.  They get that look, like, oho... is she cracking.. (LOL)- but they listen.  So, I slowly, but surely am plugging away...
The funny thing is- I thought my 21 year old daughter would kick my butt believing the hoax.  And she took one look at the "dave dave" on LK Live and went- OMG- he is alive!!!! It was so funny.  Being her uncompromising young self, she told everyone and his brother. Yes, they think she is nuts, but she doesn't care. It makes a mother proud! :)

That video rocks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:17:10 PM
Quote from: "*Andrea"
I've actually told quite a few people that Michael is still very much alive and while I get the eye-rolling and the "yeah right"s from people, it doesn't bother me because I know I'll be proven right.  Some people will take the time to listen and I will secretly gauge their intelligence and open-mindedness based on how they react, LOL.  But these are people I know, I'm not walking up to random people on the streets and getting in their face about Michael being alive...yet.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:18:51 PM
Quote from: "Indahood"
We are so sure yet the vast majority of the real world doesn't see any of this.

Like the Super Bowl, stage in the shape of a 9, light up costumes invented by/for MJ, LOVE spelled out, Usher/Slash/Will I AM... but you point that out to anyone they look at you like you're a nutter. Show a hoaxer and the connection is clear.

Because it's not one piece of info that makes it clear, it's the culmination of 83570987687 bits of information over the course of 19 months that does. Without the attention span to sit through the telling and relaying of it all, no one will get it. He's dead and who cares as far as most people are concerned.

So is it on purpose that you look like a crazy person when you try to share info that it's a hoax with the rest of the populous? Does MJ want us to know what's it's like to not be taken seriously by anyone?

Because it weighs on me sometimes. I have tried to spread the word but keep running into brick walls and ridicule. I'm fairly done, MJ. You get to tell everyone if you want more to know about it.

Thoughts or discussion while we wait out this bump in the road?

The rest of the world is still hypnotized by TPTB. They are asleep, deep sleep. I was asleep to an extent. I don't stress getting the message to non-believers in the way that I read some of you folks do. I drop clues in a subtle way. All day that I am at work I play all Michael Jackson music. Old and new. I keep his music in their minds.

When I pay a bill at the cell phone store they have a pc running for a sample, it has internet...I type in Michael Jackson death hoax. I leave the address in their browser history. Someone will see it.

I strongly agree with the part about MJ wanting us to know what it feels like to be him in all aspects of his life. Yes I do know what it is like not to be taken seriously. All you can do bec is plant seeds, then you step back and let nature do it's thing. Human Nature is curiousity and eventually people will be curious. This won't stay a secret for long.

Keep the Faith.

Peace

[youtube:3ks6bir8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6f3xgQrS04[/youtube:3ks6bir8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:19:58 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
To me this is an incredible lesson in our existence on this planet.  It's all about perceptions.  My reality is one thing because of my experience.  Another's reality is theirs because of their experiences.

We see things that others don't and we make connections that others don't because of their experience.

MJ did too... I'm sure because of his travels, the people he has met, the experiences he has had, the things he has studied, he sees things going on in the world.  Many called him crazy, paranoid, etc.  

All it takes is for people, instead of hurling insults and judging one another, to do some research and form their own opinions.

When we hear of things like Illuminati and NWO... do we do research or do we pass it off as crazy?

When people hear MJ is alive, do they research or pass it off as poor fans who just can't let go?

When someone calls me crazy for believing I usually smile, and confidently say "Really? Ok.. I'm open to the fact that he may not be alive.  Please tell me what research you have done on this topic that gives you credibility?"  They will always say something like "none" or "I don't have to it was all over the news"  To which I reply "Well when you have researched for the past 19 months like me not only on MJ's death but on media then come talk to me with what you found."  That usually gets them thinking.  Lastly, I will say to them, "Oh and just a bit of community service, did you know that every media body, CNN, ABC, NBC, all the top news bodies have a disclaimer on their sites saying that there is no guarantee anything on this site is factual?  Look it up!"  That gets em!  Because this is one thing that most people don't know and they can easily look up.

They may not become "beLIEvers" but hopefully it opens their eyes just a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:20:22 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Over the last 18 or so months, I've told many [probably a lot more at the beginning and in my zeal of a new truth] and a lot of people agreed that MJ was alive and hoaxed his death but they are so caught up in life and it's demands that it has made no visible change to their everyday lives. Some have actually told me they are scared to delve any further because they can't afford the commitment and time that would require.
A lot of people also laughed and joked about me behind my back. But the only one that hurt me deeply was my daughter who shot me down when I first told her. Man that wound cut deep.
A year later, she asked me to sit down with her and go through TII and point out things like impersonators and no rip, Gilda and bam scene, it was with great joy my phd holding daughter conceded that her mother was not such a delusional nutter after all. Now that was sweet :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:20:44 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl hee hee"
I was at a Super Bowl gathering last evening and when Usher came down from above, it reminded me of Michael when he flew off the stage.  Then when I saw Usher's moves, I blurted out something like, "he tries so hard to dance like Michael Jackson, he wouldn't be up there tonight if it wasn't for Michael." Everyone just sort of looked at me and then went back watching the show, which by the way, could not hold a candle to MJ's half-time show.  But, yes, the lighted costumes, the LOVE spelled out in lights, etc., are all reminisent of and because of Michael.  Everything but the people dancing with boxes on their heads. :lol:

Bec, you are so right.  But, us hoaxers have a real heightened sensitivity to all this stuff.  No one else sees it now.  We will have to keep trying to enlighten where we can and risk being called a kook or worse.  The other day an employee of mine dropped off a gift for me...a jukebox ornament with a picture of Michael in the middle and when you press the speaker under him, the lights start flashing aound the jukebox and Michael songs start to play.  I started to cry but was really touched by it.  This employee is one who I mentioned that I think Michael is alive.  Not sure what my point is, but I guess we have to continue to be patient and beLIEve, regardless of what others say.  Get the point...good, let's dance!  ;)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:21:18 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl hee hee"
I was at a Super Bowl gathering last evening and when Usher came down from above, it reminded me of Michael when he flew off the stage.  Then when I saw Usher's moves, I blurted out something like, "he tries so hard to dance like Michael Jackson, he wouldn't be up there tonight if it wasn't for Michael." Everyone just sort of looked at me and then went back watching the show, which by the way, could not hold a candle to MJ's half-time show.  But, yes, the lighted costumes, the LOVE spelled out in lights, etc., are all reminisent of and because of Michael.  Everything but the people dancing with boxes on their heads. :lol:

Bec, you are so right.  But, us hoaxers have a real heightened sensitivity to all this stuff.  No one else sees it now.  We will have to keep trying to enlighten where we can and risk being called a kook or worse.  The other day an employee of mine dropped off a gift for me...a jukebox ornament with a picture of Michael in the middle and when you press the speaker under him, the lights start flashing aound the jukebox and Michael songs start to play.  I started to cry but was really touched by it.  This employee is one who I mentioned that I think Michael is alive.  Not sure what my point is, but I guess we have to continue to be patient and beLIEve, regardless of what others say.  Get the point...good, let's dance!  ;)  

:lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:22:34 PM
This turned out to be a great thread thanks to you guys' responses. I just got home and want to think about it a little and then reply some more.

Some of you said some very profound things that needled into my brain and made it shift a little from it's current tilt.

I seriously love you guys. More then you probably know or understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions