~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Part of the design to alienate hoaxers?
February 10, 2011, 01:23:42 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Haha, even the boxes on the heads had a paralleling in reality.
Too many carry boxes instead of a clear mind.

All Michael. All.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:24:15 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Thinking inside the box...  :scratch:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:27:50 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Curls, i love that quote :) i really like the video though, with pieces of Michael's concerts/music videos while the quote is being read. Have you seen it? :)

Yes, I've seen a couple of videos using that quote. I posted one for Bec (and everyone else!) near the top of the thread. It seems very appropriate for what we're talking about here.

I had another thought: the media has done such a good job of portraying all MJ 'fans' as delusional, weird and crazy as he himself, that even our families and friends, who know us, think we must be delusional, weird and crazy when we mention his name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 10, 2011, 01:30:11 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "bec"
This turned out to be a great thread thanks to you guys' responses. I just got home and want to think about it a little and then reply some more.

Some of you said some very profound things that needled into my brain and made it shift a little from it's current tilt.

I seriously love you guys. More then you probably know or understand.

It is indeed a great thread....thank you bec!  
I think over the past 19 months many of us have discovered things about ourselves....I know that's true for me.  Not only have I succeeded with all of this online stuff (lol)....but faith, determination and critical thinking have all been tested within me.      
I knew this hoax had to be so much larger than anyone could ever think.  We see that with every detail the world does not see.  I have lost a friend or two along the way.....so-be-it.  I know in my heart I am doing the right thing.  I have always stood up for Michael when people have talked badly.  However, now I am armed with so much more in the way of facts.  If we are an Army of Love, we have our ammunition ...... the truth.  The truth was always there.....waiting to be found, waiting to be used.  Die-hard MJ fans know facts, know truths......many do not embrace this hoax...or perhaps they do, but won't admit it.  They will have to reckon with it all when Michael comes back.  We have been put to the test...us hoaxers.  With all the ups and downs, twists and turns, it is hard to hang on.  But, I will continue to cling tightly because the rewards are great.  Not just that Michael is indeed alive, but the education is what will be with me forever.  Each day is a new chance to think, to read, to dance, to color the world with love.  I don't want the last 19 months to have been a waste.....I am betting none of us do.  With these words in mind....press forward bec!  You are a wonderful, thought provoking writer.  You tell it like it is, you run circles around most of us!  Keep thinking, keep posting, keep the faith (I've heard that somewhere???LOL)
Hugs and Many Blessings!
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 10, 2011, 01:48:01 PM
Yes I agree Michael must have always felt like he was around people who didn't understand him--very lonely. And he gained so much wisdom from travelling the world, seeing people's responses, dealing with the elite of the world.

Over many years I had already come to realize I didn't seem to think the way most others thought, and couldn't understand why. The divide just seemed to widen, and now I'm pretty much used to thinking my own thoughts and finding absolutely no company. My 2 grown sons even ganged up on me once, and said they were worried about me, and seriously asked me to not go on the site, saying it wasn't healthy. I was kinda hurt. Now they've just gone back to resigned. I have one friend I see occasionally that I tell everything in brief form. However she might think I was crazy and just being kind. Anyone else I've even started to tell things to, look at me like I'm nuts, some even get angry. Now I just say to anyone who knows me, everyone's got their interests/obsessions. They're fine with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2011, 01:58:34 PM
Oh this is where I am at also...people think I'm in denial...or just wasting my time..or obsessive.
It makes me doubt my own sanity a lot!  I wonder if I should be grieving instead and KNOW that I will never be able to do that.  And I think, if that's true..I very well may  become crazy at one point then.
But, my heart is what speaks loudly in my ear.  I hear that above all other voices and so I sit here trying to put pieces together and wait for what the world believes is insanity and my heart says is  L.O.V.E. and I have only all of you, here in our cyberworld, all to know how I feel and it's only you who understands and I'm able to speak of my thoughts to.  ♫YOU ARE NOT ALONE♥♪
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2011, 02:05:07 PM
I tried telling my Mom once, early on in the hoax, that I thought Michael was either 1.) murdered, and not accidently or 2.) that he faked his death, and she replied by going on about how some crazy people actually believe that Elvis faked his death.  Since it was so early on in the hoax, I had never thought about Elvis possibly having faked his death, so I didn't really know what to say.  I actually never knew that people thought Elvis had faked his death until then.  I'm not a huge Elvis fan, and was only a toddler when he died (or not!) so it wasn't anything that I ever thought about until Michael faked his death.

Anyway, I've never mentioned the hoax to anyone else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions