Elsa

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I think that Murray has minced his words to fit his current situation regarding Michael and propofol.  It is apparent to me that Michael asked for propofol by name because he was accustomed to getting it when he was in the hospital, thus knowing it would allow him to rest.  He wasn’t asking for it because he was “addicted” to it because number one, it is not addictive.  That’s Murray talking out of ignorance.  Michael was willing to hire and pay Murray that kind of money because he was that generous type ofperson who knows the value of someone’s time.  He knew he needed someone to SIT BY HIS BEDSIDE WHILE HE WAS UNDER THE DRUG for what ever time he was down.  That’s why he was willing to pay him that amount.  Not for getting and administering the drug, but for the down time needed in order for him to be safe while under.  If Michael was so much of an addict as they are trying to convince everybody, he would have asked for other drugs by name just so he could get his high on. He only asked for profofol, because that’s what he knew. The other drug cocktails that Murray alleges he was giving to him to “wean him off” of a drug you really had no need to be weaned off of in the first place is because HE DECIDED to test them out trying to find a similar affect but without committing him to sit there while Michael slept.  Michael never said he needed to be weanedoff any drugs, Murray did.  But propofol has no addictive ualities from what I’ve read.  I would be wlling to bet that Michael NEVER EVEN KNEW or suspected that Murray was substituting and adding all this other crap in his iv.  He had put his whole faith in Murray as well he should have at the rate he was being paid.  A sure thing!  Had Murray been smart, he would have done his research and known the ill affects of a couple of those meds he was experimenting with.  One being respiratory distress.  Mixed with propofol which also has the same danger, well my my :roll:

I don’t know where this whole thing will end up but this trial is going to be a joke.  I only hope the prosecution does its homework and nails his ass to the cross, even if it is “just for entertainment”.

Somebody did the research for sure.  This is all part of the show.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so if they have witnesses to show michael was in poor health but the autopsy doesn't show poor health in the person that the emergency techs thought was a hospice patient do you think anyone will finally notice? ;)

better yet how do you reckon the insurance people will feel about someone in such bad shape passing their physical?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I don't remember what thread was this article posted on, but the disclaimer is awesome and exact opposite of this article:
Disclaimer: Mr. Michael Joe Jackson did not participate in this clinical study (autopsy), his role is played by at least 3 body doubles or probably a dummy!  :lol:  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We should send this to TMZ  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

curls

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so if they have witnesses to show michael was in poor health but the autopsy doesn't show poor health in the person that the emergency techs thought was a hospice patient do you think anyone will finally notice? ;)

Well said! That's it in a nutshell really isn't it?

The autopsy report surely must be brought up in the trial - then when that's found to be a piece of fiction the questions will have to be asked: What happened to the body? Indeed was there ever a body?

'cos this is thriller, thriller night....'!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.....just thought i would post this article xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "happythoughts"
I thought the trial started in March?  :?
Me too?!?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I don't remember what thread was this article posted on, but the disclaimer is awesome and exact opposite of this article:
Disclaimer: Mr. Michael Joe Jackson did not participate in this clinical study (autopsy), his role is played by at least 3 body doubles or probably a dummy!  :lol:  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We should send this to TMZ  :lol:

It's written above the article: "It's not for... "beLIEvers". :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The Doctor says he (mj) was not ok, and other people say he was ok and then we got the AR.
A very simple question. Did Michael have an appendix operation ever?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal