everlastinglove_MJ

Re: TMZ Valentine card?
February 13, 2011, 09:19:00 AM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think the text that comes with it is interesting. You would think they would put a text like "You sedate me with your love" or "From Conrad with Propofol" or something like that. Instead of that it says "True love never dies". I think that's interesting to say the least.

:lol:

Yes, to be in the style of the other cards, TMZ should have made a Valentine's reference that fitted to Dr Murray's case, as you suggest. I was thinking 'You take my breath away'. This message is the opposite of what you would expect - 'never dies' - so it must be a clue or it makes no sense.

It makes sense :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

Re: TMZ's Last Minute Valentine's Day Cards!
February 13, 2011, 09:40:44 AM
or maybe somebody is gonna come out of this smelling like a rose!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 13, 2011, 09:43:48 AM
Quote from: "skyways"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

If TMZ would want to make fun of hoaxers, they would post an article about us, claiming we are loonatics and out of our mind. Instead of that, they linked to this forum on their blogroll and let us be. Posting the article of his 'death' 6 minutes before he actually 'died' is still one of the biggest clues that TMZ is in the know and is playing a role in this and I think their biggest part is yet to come.

Also, I don't see how this could be something to make fun of anyone, because it's actually a very true quote, because true love really never dies. It's just another hint from TMZ towards the hoaxers that says "don't worry guys, hang on, because he really isn't dead."
[/b][/i][/u]

that would be nice. guess we wait and see. true love also waits  ;)

Its all for LOVE of course - and how many of US will be Willingly take it Mirray spot for Michael ??  even for 50.000 a month?
 ;)   ;)

Maybe Murray is getting paid $150,000.00 for his role in this "show".  I think he would have to be compensated immensely for the "hate" factor by the general public. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 10:33:42 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
or maybe somebody is gonna come out of this smelling like a rose!

So true.....
I must be a little hoax-essed lately, lol, I actually counted the roses  :roll: .......more than 21...........

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 05:04:18 PM
Quote from: "Michelle"
I take it as a huge shout out, it's indeed a bit weird way to forward a message to us....but thanks TMZ!  :)

This is really the first thing that came to mind....perfectly said Michelle!.....a huge shout out!  It is a weird way...but I'll take it ;)
True love, never dies...........

Many blessings always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 15, 2011, 03:08:26 AM
Quote from: "bella"
If this is no clue of Michael being alive they should really burn in hell :shock:

I agree.
From a non-hoax point of view that card is really tasteless.... I don't think it is funny but TMZ are really good in making fun so if it's not funny it has to be a clue.....
And if it's not a clue than all the love in the world won't help them escape hell :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions