_Anna_

Re: TMZ's Last Minute Valentine's Day Cards!
February 12, 2011, 12:22:45 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Haaaaahahaha!!! This is great! Basically it means MJ is not dead, clearly  :D  :lol:
But it's made in the same way as the others, making fun of everyone's particular situation. Look ad Lindsay Lohan with "You stole my heart" and all the thousands of articles on TMZ about her stealing that necklace. I find it hard to see it otherwise than a bad, very bad taste kind of joking, considering the situation.
 Do you really think TMZ would not make a bad taste joke about someone's death? They make fun of everything with no sign of feeling miserable.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 12, 2011, 12:34:13 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
That this  extracted David Beckham of his nose :?:

Un beckhamoco  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Re: TMZ Valentine card?
February 12, 2011, 12:49:04 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think the text that comes with it is interesting. You would think they would put a text like "You sedate me with your love" or "From Conrad with Propofol" or something like that. Instead of that it says "True love never dies". I think that's interesting to say the least.

Excellent points! The "From Conrad with Propofol" had me cracking up!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

paula-c

February 12, 2011, 01:14:27 PM
[Gema wrote:

paula-c wrote:
That this extracted David Beckham of his nose

Un beckhamoco
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 12, 2011, 01:25:20 PM
This picture has always bugged me.....the one here of Murray with the freemason necklace.  I have always felt it was shopped for some reason.  How can we tell for sure?  I searched around to find another picture of him with it....can't find anything.  I did find this blog article:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*in the comment section of this article, there is talk about fake masons and that "Grand Lodge" we had pictures of is there as well........I just don't see Murray as a Mason.    

Back to the photo for a second.......it seems like the necklace lays wrong mostly around the right side (Murray's left)......is someone really good with pictures here?

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 12, 2011, 01:51:39 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
is someone really good with pictures here?

TMZ has excellent photoshoppers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 12, 2011, 02:06:26 PM
maybe it is poking fun at hoaxers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

February 12, 2011, 02:14:26 PM

If TMZ would want to make fun of hoaxers, they would post an article about us, claiming we are loonatics and out of our mind. Instead of that, they linked to this forum on their blogroll and let us be. Posting the article of his 'death' 6 minutes before he actually 'died' is still one of the biggest clues that TMZ is in the know and is playing a role in this and I think their biggest part is yet to come.

Also, I don't see how this could be something to make fun of anyone, because it's actually a very true quote, because true love really never dies. It's just another hint from TMZ towards the hoaxers that says "don't worry guys, hang on, because he really isn't dead."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2011, 02:50:16 PM
I agree with Souza...
 I think Michael "uses" the media, TMZ, which have pretty much crucified him throughout his life (the entire media not just TMZ).  I don't know that it's Michael getting with them, but I think they know or probably seem to know what 's going on, and get info from Michael's people.  Makes them money, keeps them on top, works for Michael.  They'll prob. get first scoops on the return.  They are in the "what if" theory like a lot of the world is.
JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 12, 2011, 02:52:04 PM

If TMZ would want to make fun of hoaxers, they would post an article about us, claiming we are loonatics and out of our mind. Instead of that, they linked to this forum on their blogroll and let us be. Posting the article of his 'death' 6 minutes before he actually 'died' is still one of the biggest clues that TMZ is in the know and is playing a role in this and I think their biggest part is yet to come.

Also, I don't see how this could be something to make fun of anyone, because it's actually a very true quote, because true love really never dies. It's just another hint from TMZ towards the hoaxers that says "don't worry guys, hang on, because he really isn't dead."
[/b][/i][/u]

that would be nice. guess we wait and see. true love also waits  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

tinamjj

February 12, 2011, 02:56:19 PM
I swear... if this is no hoax I'll go to L.A. and kick them into their asses. If this is no hoax this would be so damn crude and ridiculous. So I hope it's just a huge clue - I hope for us - and for them  :twisted:

Souza - "from Conrad with Propofol" is great, LMAO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Re: TMZ Valentine card?
February 12, 2011, 03:11:02 PM

"From Conrad with Propofol"

Priceless  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

February 12, 2011, 03:13:23 PM
Oh and btw: that thing around his neck is obviously photoshopped. Just another hint IMO: Illuminati killed Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. And they did, they made sure he was dragged through the mud, falsely accused and I won't even start on the rest. Michael Jackson, the entertainer as the world knows him, has been murdered. He's gone, dead, finito. But the man behind the mask, the one no one knows except for those close to him, is alive and kicking (some ass).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

February 12, 2011, 03:51:07 PM
all the other guys on these valentine cards are "promis". Except of Conrad Murray! He's accused by manslaughter! I never saw a card of Marc Chapman with a text like "all you need is love"! I think Yoko Ono would come and kick them into their asses. But the "murder" of Michael Jackson bedded in hearts and roses? This is ridiculous. If this is no clue of Michael being alive they should really burn in hell :shock:

Btw... any statements from the family?  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2011, 05:13:58 PM
Maybe TMZ don't want to make fun of us but want to make us check their site every time...ratings? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions