because I'm so happy. Ok I need to tell you why I felt this much sad and happy today. First of all the FBI files thing came today and they gave so many details about who is helping the LAPD etc and that worried me. And then I watched a vid and that convinced me that it was Michael himself at the 02 arena and I thought if they used body doubles in TII because Michael was dead and they used doubles to complete TII and to earn $$. I was seriously feeling terrible but just minutes ago I found a song by Paul Mccartney and Michael "The Man". Now I know why he used "I'M ALIVE AND HERE FOREVER". I'm sure that some of you already know the song. But after I found out the lyrics, I started to cry because now I'M SURE THAT HE'S ALIVE AND FREE and he won't come back because he did it to be free. I'm so happy and a little bit sad tho because we won't see him again. Ohh God I'm crying so badly. Pls forgive me if I'm giving you very old news or if this is stupid to you. Anyways here's the video and the lyrics of the song for the ones who don't know the song.

THE MAN

THERE'S A MAN,
WHO PLAYS THE GAME OF LIFE SO WELL,
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
HIS THOUGHTS YOU CAN NEVER TELL.
OO, AND IT'S JUST THE WAY HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE,
'CAUSE THE DAY HAS COME FOR HIM TO BE FREE,
THEN HE LAUGHS, HE KICKS, THEN ROLLS UP HIS SLEEVES,
I'M ALIVE AND I'M HERE FOREVER,
THIS IS THE MAN.

AND IT'S JUST THE WAY HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE,
THEN HE LAUGHS, HE KICKS AND ROLLS UP HIS SLEEVES,
THIS IS THE MAN.

THERE'S A MAN,
EV'RYBODY THOUGHT THEY KNEW,
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
HE'S NOT LIKE ME AND YOU.
OO, AND IT'S JUST THE WAY SHE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE,
AND HE SAYS, "SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO ME."
THIS IS THE MAN.

AND HE LAUGHS, HE KICKS AND ROLLS UP HIS SLEEVES,
THIS IS THE MAN.

DID YOU KNOW,
THIS MAN CAN DO ANYTHING?
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
I WISH THAT WE COULD BRING.
THIS IS THE MAN.

I'M ALIVE, HOO! AND I'M HERE FOREVER,
THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN, OH YEAH, OH YEAH,
THIS IS THE MAN,
THIS IS THE MAN, THIS IS THE MAN, THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN.

[youtube:o8tb7jy7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgim4YXLXk[/youtube:o8tb7jy7]
Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 08:16:22 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I'm crying so bad at the moment
December 19, 2009, 07:36:33 PM
I understand what your feelings are and there not stupid liberiangirl. It is all been a emotional rollercoaster just let it out. And yes maybe we won't ever see him again but as you already wrote he is free now and that should give a little comfort.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

December 19, 2009, 07:42:49 PM
That is a great observation you have made, there is just a little part of me that thinks there is more to this than we can imagine. Could he really be thinking of a song so far back? perhaps. I don't think he is coming back and I never did but I just wish we had some concrete answers. As I said though this is a great observation especially with the wording at the memorial. What do others think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 19, 2009, 07:43:25 PM
Quote from: "foralltime"
I understand what your feelings are and there not stupid liberiangirl. It is all been a emotional rollercoaster just let it out. And yes maybe we won't ever see him again but as you already wrote he is free now and that should give a little comfort.

Thank you. I'm still crying and I'm so happy for Michael. Finally he's free. I'm sure that he's happy too. And finally I can get a rest now. Seriously I haven't slept well for the last 5,5 months. I always looked for something to become sure that he's alive and now with all the other things I've found till today I'M SURE! I'm so relieved :)

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 07:46:39 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
That is a great observation you have made, there is just a little part of me that thinks there is more to this than we can imagine. Could he really be thinking of a song so far back? perhaps. I don't think he is coming back and I never did but I just wish we had some concrete answers. As I said though this is a great observation especially with the wording at the memorial. What do others think?

I'm pretty sure that he used "I'M ALIVE AND HERE FOREVER" on purpose because he might think that we could find this song. I mean look at the lyrics. It fits perfectly to Michael. He was giving us clues to this hoax in lots of songs like Smooth Criminal, Excape, Morphine...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 07:59:19 PM

It is a great obsevation but at the same time for me also confusing. I'm also wondering if he could go back this far but the fact is that we al saw the memorial with the cryptic words who are also is this song.
As for him not coming back I don't think he will,he really is staying out of public. If it was by choise or if he was forced to I don't know.
Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 08:01:37 PM by foralltime
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

December 19, 2009, 08:00:47 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

I'm pretty sure that he used "I'M ALIVE AND HERE FOREVER" on purpose because he might think that we could find this song. I mean look at the lyrics. It feets perfectly to Michael. He was giving us clues to this hoax in lots of songs like Smooth Criminal, Excape, Morphine...
Yes you are right, it does seem too much of a coincidence. I am going to sleep on it and have another think about it tomorrow. After nearly 6 months of this and feeling like a zombie in Thriller (and probably looking like one!) I am becoming very cynical and a bit of a sceptic- I need a slap lol! I sincerely hope you have found peace and comfort with your findings and I do think you have hit the nail on the head stating that Michael wanted peace, not forgetting his age and the need for some solace at last in his life. I cannot imagine how it was for him always been watched by the paps-even when he escaped to Bahrain. The wording is actually amazing when you think about it. Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

teensy

December 19, 2009, 08:08:48 PM
Thanks for posting the song and the lyrics, LiberianGirl! That seems to be a definity clue. The line is said more than once in the song, not a one-time random thing.

Does anybody remember this song before his death? I never looked up his and Paul's duets or heard any others, besides TGIM and Say, Say, Say.

Though, I'm not saying it didn't exist before either. Just curious.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 08:14:54 PM

I'm pretty sure that he used "I'M ALIVE AND HERE FOREVER" on purpose because he might think that we could find this song. I mean look at the lyrics. It feets perfectly to Michael. He was giving us clues to this hoax in lots of songs like Smooth Criminal, Excape, Morphine...
Yes you are right, it does seem too much of a coincidence. I am going to sleep on it and have another think about it tomorrow. After nearly 6 months of this and feeling like a zombie in Thriller (and probably looking like one!) I am becoming very cynical and a bit of a sceptic- I need a slap lol! I sincerely hope you have found peace and comfort with your findings and I do think you have hit the nail on the head stating that Michael wanted peace, not forgetting his age and the need for some solace at last in his life. I cannot imagine how it was for him always been watched by the paps-even when he escaped to Bahrain. The wording is actually amazing when you think about it. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if he was planning to make a hoax death when he sang this song with Paul but I'm pretty sure that he used the lyrics of this song at the memorial on purpose because it fits with his situation so perfectly.

This thing was a big slap to me and I feel so much relieved :) I'm in peace, Michael is in peace so what else can I want? I just hope you all find peace and become 100% sure that he's alive like me. It's such a great feeling. And I'm glad if I could help you guys with this song. Goodnight Harley. It's 4.12am here. I think I need to get some sleep too :) Goodnight all. Sweet MJ dreams to you. I LOVE YOU ALL. Thank you so much for being on my side on this amazing journey. It was pleasure. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@LiberianGirl-you sound as if you are leaving, please don't leave us! I am happy you have found what you are looking for but we need you. We need you to tell us all if we are barking up the wrong tree etc! If you are thinking of leaving because of your now settled mind please reconsider and if you are not thats great! maybe I have just got the wrong idea. Night night-sweet dreams-and I know who you will be dreaming of!!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

because I'm so happy. Ok I need to tell you why I felt this much sad and happy today. First of all the FBI files thing came today and they gave so many details about who is helping the LAPD etc and that worried me. And then I watched a vid and that convinced me that it was Michael himself at the 02 arena and I thought if they used body doubles in TII because Michael was dead and they used doubles to complete TII and to earn $$. I was seriously feeling terrible but just minutes ago I found a song by Paul Mccartney and Michael "The Man". Now I know why he used "I'M ALIVE AND HERE FOREVER". I'm sure that some of you already know the song. But after I found out the lyrics, I started to cry because now I'M SURE THAT HE'S ALIVE AND FREE and he won't come back because he did it to be free. I'm so happy and a little bit sad tho because we won't see him again. Ohh God I'm crying so badly. Pls forgive me if I'm giving you very old news or if this is stupid to you. Anyways here's the video and the lyrics of the song for the ones who don't know the song.

THE MAN

THERE'S A MAN,
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN.

THERE'S A MAN,
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN.

DID YOU KNOW,
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN,

THIS IS THE MAN.

[youtube:1ggtv21m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgim4YXLXk[/youtube:1ggtv21m]

Please do not feel sad, i understand how you are feeling  Michael is free at last, this is a great observation
i wish we knew that he is happy and healthy.
I know in my heart Michael will never come back i didn't ever expect him to...
Hugs xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

@LiberianGirl-you sound as if you are leaving, please don't leave us! I am happy you have found what you are looking for but we need you. We need you to tell us all if we are barking up the wrong tree etc! If you are thinking of leaving because of your now settled mind please reconsider and if you are not thats great! maybe I have just got the wrong idea. Night night-sweet dreams-and I know who you will be dreaming of!!!  :lol:

I thought that you were going to sleep but you're still here. Oops I was supposed to sleep too See I can not leave you  :lol:  No No I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted to say those. I'm not a person who keeps to herself what she feels and thinks. I like to say at that moment when I feel or think about something :D And it wasn't a farewell :D Let's share Michael in our dreams. G'Night! Seriously this time lol  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "billiejean17"

THE MAN

THERE'S A MAN,
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN.

THERE'S A MAN,
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN.

DID YOU KNOW,
OO, THERE'S SUCH A MAN,
THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN.

THIS IS THE MAN,

THIS IS THE MAN.

[youtube:2xlf3sma]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgim4YXLXk[/youtube:2xlf3sma]

Please do not feel sad, i understand how you are feeling  Michael is free at last, this is a great observation
i wish we knew that he is happy and healthy.
I know in my heart Michael will never come back i didn't ever expect him to...
Hugs xxx

Thank you so so much hon. Hugs back at you xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought that you were going to sleep but you're still here. Oops I was supposed to sleep too See I can not leave you  :lol:  No No I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted to say those. I'm not a person who keeps to herself what she feels and thinks. I like to say at that moment when I feel or think about something :D And it wasn't a farewell :D Let's share Michael in our dreams. G'Night! Seriously this time lol  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

OMG I found a picture from the memorial. I haven't seen this one before. Harley if you haven't slept yet, don't sleep now girl  :lol:

I'm posting hold on pls :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions