Supervision

@Gema..
LOL, Gema,seems like I got lost or something and wound up over here lol,  :lol:
fussing with this issue of KICKING ASS or Hitting Folks in the Mouth
 or what ever wild wild west kinda thingy  ;) imo. lol.. :lol:
lol..

WEll, me thinkes right about now,..
I should really try to find my way back to our LA LA land Visions from Michael , where everything,
and I mean
Everrry thing in this whole UNIVERSE  is PERMITTED to be spoken/dreamed  about by any and all  :lol:   .
Now that is the kind of place FREEDOM of SPEECH is perfectly respected.... ha ha.. :lol:
Peace. .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Public opinion, or opinions is/are not the Truth. At some point there is only one Truth because the Truth is not bendable according to a person's personal beliefs or opinions. I have no clue as to what this book contains but just the cover is misleading and obvioulsy biased or maybe it's just me? Now I don't think we should take action because this would give them more "fame", i did not know this book existed so i think and it's my opinion that it should be better to not make them known more than they already are and i don't know to what extent. The Truth will come out big time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

@Supervision

If your going to try and quote me or make it sound like you are quoting me or having a dig at the way I go about things
@Gema..
LOL, Gema,seems like I got lost or something and wound up over here lol, :lol:
or what ever wild wild west kinda thingy
Please do so accurately.
If you don't like how I talk or post,that is your problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "Supervision"
@Gema..
LOL, Gema,seems like I got lost or something and wound up over here lol,  :lol:
 or what ever wild wild west kinda thingy  ;) imo. lol.. :lol:
lol..

WEll, me thinkes right about now,..
I should really try to find my way back to our LA LA land Visions from Michael , where everything,
and I mean
Everrry thing in this whole UNIVERSE  is PERMITTED to be spoken/dreamed  about by any and all  :lol:   .
Now that is the kind of place FREEDOM of SPEECH is perfectly respected.... ha ha.. :lol:
Peace. .

I am not relly understanding what do you mean.

However, I am curious to know the reason why you believe that such book should be using Michael´s name when is clear that the author just wants to use Michael´s name for publicity. He could use Roman polasnki i.e, who has been proven to have sex with a girl under 16.

Michael´s love for children was not sexual and this author is twisting Michael´s actions in to something Michael never did. The picture of the cover is misleading as I believe the whole book is.

If this author wants to write about his sick mind, is fine with me, but not using the name of Michael to cash some bucks extra.

He is entitled to write his book, sure, sick people also can print words in paper, but this would not make his words, views or convictions factual or accepted for society in which I include myself.

In "my world" there is no room for children rapists or adults abusing the innocence of children and my mission as a capable adult is to protect them from predators.

Michael was proclaimed innocent and this author wants to prove him guilty as a cover up for his own agenda.

Michael is not a child molester, Michael does not look at kids with sexual eyes, this man apparently does and writes about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
@supervision

A free country and everyone can say anything ideology doesn't include to spread hate and lies about someone. They spread lies and we sit and watch them to do so? We can not allow everyone to speak the lies about us or about our loved ones all the time. If you want to let it go, I respect your opinion but we're talking about what we can do about the book here. Now if you allow us, I would like us to focus on what we can do instead of focusing on the why we need to do it.

Sindrella, Gema and all others who want to do something about this book; do you have any opinion if a petition can work for this? Or what else can we do about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions