Re: TIAI January 10
February 10, 2011, 11:18:27 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Bec wrote: Real corpse? No way, it just makes no sense to use a real body. Ick.

I have to agree with you Bec...ooouwww!  But, I woudl like to know what the heck happened to E Cas.  There was talk at one time that he was very ill, cancelled all his shows, and took down his myspace page.  Others said they saw a picture of him at the Memorial, but I didn't think it looked like him at all.  What if E Cas, who rumor had it was very ill, took Michael's place on June 25, 2009.  The paramedic's statement about Micahel initially deceibed him as an old man, a hospice patient.  Just thinkin'  :ugeek:

This is something that I have considered as well... but I do think there was a body involved; a double.
I saw E Cas' MySpace page saying he was terminally ill...then he disappeared along with this post and the page.  The photo of him at the Memorial was revealed as photo-shopped by Tom/Piano Games I believe.  Then he popped up again out of nowhere after another investigator started in on the twin theory on YT...  E Cas has since put up a new MySpace page along with a newly released song ?!  Give me a break.    :roll:
Read his blog entries; something's going on.
:?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Its her

Re: TIAI January 10
February 16, 2011, 08:51:35 PM
Quote from: "bec"
It's Her, I missed your post from the 1st but this is exactly what I have been trying to say for a year and a half on the subject. Real corpse? No way, it just makes no sense to use a real body. Ick. No. God. Why bother. Gross. It's so unnecessary and macabre and shady. Why be so family-friendly everywhere else and blow the whole thing into weirdo freak-show land by using a real dead body during the big illusion.

It would be like David Copperfield doing the "cut the lady in half" trick by actually chainsawing through a corpse on stage instead of the fake kicking legs sticking out of the box. Um... not so fun.

Yes! Exactly!   "Cut the lady in half TRICK"

This is MJ's greatest ILLUSION. It is a massive and clever TRICK. NO one (particularly Michael Jackson---The Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived :D ), uses a real dead body for an ILLUSION. :roll:  :roll:  

Hi Bec, I guess I didn't know you had said this before; I try to stay out of the "messier" parts of the Hoax investigation :lol: (I am waiting for the movie version  :lol:  :lol: ). (and, I tend to stick with the more "philosophical"  :) aspects.) But, I was SO tickled to read your good old horse sense here on this thread! 8-)  It was a no-brainer as well for me.

MJ is a master magician---how many magicians have any of us EVER seen pull a corpse outta their hats??? Eeewwww.

:lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions