son

Re: It's also possible that...
March 28, 2011, 08:29:56 AM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Michael never coming back ? And send an innocent to jail ?
There are a lot of clues showing that he has to coming back and that he is.

Who's to say conrad murray isn't a "willing Martyr for Mj's cause?" Or, as I believe, he is a murderer but he didn't kill MJ but rather one of his doubles.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2011, 03:35:46 PM
I still don't have answer.
Can you explain me how a court can take place in the USA if there is no body, how can a court be based on a fake death ?

How Michael did do that ? Why there is trial ? !

If there is a trial, and a accused man, it's because the justice of L.A has the body of Michael, right ? So what, he's really dead ?  :(

I just don't understand, and it's one of the point which make me doubt that Michael is alive.

Shamone Mike, if you're reading, create an account and answer me.  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 05, 2011, 11:09:18 AM
In these two years we have found so many proofs that confirm what we think ,that Michael is alive.Then it is normal that some people think we're crazy for  this: .Michael's family continues his life as if nothing had happened and this is another test. Also I using this post to thank all of you .. you are fellow travelers in this our wonderful  great adventure.Love you all....Love you Mike from the bottom of my heart.

bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

June 05, 2011, 11:34:58 AM
Whatever happens... don't let go of his hand.

He warned us. Hang on tight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 21, 2011, 08:19:41 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Hi everybody !

I was discussing with a friend about the Death Hoax, he is not a believer but respects my opinion. I like to talk about MJ and the Death Hoax with him because he can deliver me a neutral opinion on it. He believes at 55% that Michael is dead, so he has a doubt. :)

But he told me 2 theories so I post them here so you can tell what you think:

- We (the believers) have the opinion that the Death is planned, cause maybe it is. It can be planned because Michael Jackson wanted a Great and Spectacular death.
   So maybe Michael planned it in his Testament to have a good and mediatic death, so we can remember him and have a great legend.

- The Death Hoax is a Hoax peddled by the family and sony to make money, maintain the legend and so continue to sell albums, to keep dreaming the fans, etc...

I believe in some theories showing he's not dead. But I read all arguments: those proving the Hoax, and those proving the Death. I believe 70% he's not dead.
But the two theories my friend told me are possible, so what do you think ?

What can you say to show to my friend he's wrong ? It's not to be vicious, but the discuss, debate, and proving that it's a hoax ! :)

Thanks !

With regards to the first theory: I think Michael would know that regardless of the way in which he would have died, the entire world would mourn and he would always be remembered as a true legend.

With regards to the second theory: Yes, he would make more money 'dead' at this point in time, however Michael was still making millions from his prior success. I don't think he was in the great amount of debt that the media portrayed him to have. And further more, he would always maintain his legend status, whether 'dead' or alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions