Billy Ray -- Hannah Montana 'Destroyed' My Family
February 15, 2011, 09:28:24 AM
2/15/2011 6:20 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Billy Ray Cyrus believes "Hannah Montana" ruined his relationship with his daughter Miley Cyrus -- claiming, "The damn show destroyed my family."

Billy Ray spilled his guts to GQ Magazine -- claiming Miley's handlers meddled in his relationship with his daughter and prevented him from properly parenting her through difficult situations ... including the Vanity Fair cover scandal and her controversial pole dancing performance at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards.

Billy says he hasn't spoken to Miley since the bong video surfaced and states, "I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger."

Billy also claims "there's no doubt" his family is under attack by Satan.

When asked about "Hannah Montana" -- Billy said, "I'll tell you right now -- the damn show destroyed my family."

Billy says he wishes "Hannah" had never happened -- saying, "I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal."

Billy also compares Miley to Anna Nicole Smith -- saying, "You could see that train wreck coming."

And there's a Michael Jackson connection -- during the interview, Billy revealed he tried to reach out to Michael Jackson before his death and invite him to a taping of the show ... explaining, "I just felt it would be good for Michael."

Billy never revealed if MJ ever took him up on his offer.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Hmmm, this article is interesting to say the least.   He refers to Miley's "handlers" (a term commonly used for mind control victim's controllers) and believes these people are putting her in danger and tearing his family apart.  Those are some seriously scary accusations - especially to say his family is under attack by Satan!  TPTB are closet devil-worshippers...

A lot of people will read this article and dismiss Billy Ray as crazy or whatever but the fact that TMZ published this really shows, to me, that TMZ might just be subtley trying to expose them as well and the fact the Michael is mentioned just further confirms that for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Andrea wrote:

Hmmm, this article is interesting to say the least. He refers to Miley's "handlers" (a term commonly used for mind control victim's controllers) and believes these people are putting her in danger and tearing his family apart. Those are some seriously scary accusations - especially to say his family is under attack by Satan! TPTB are closet devil-worshippers...

A lot of people will read this article and dismiss Billy Ray as crazy or whatever but the fact that TMZ published this really shows, to me, that TMZ might just be subtley trying to expose them as well and the fact the Michael is mentioned just further confirms that for me.

Yes, I think you can be right ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I agree with you Andrea. This article is interesting but unfortunately I feel like people don't take it really seriously especially if you mention Satan or satanic rituals because a lot of them don't believe that it exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

Sarahli wrote:

I agree with you Andrea. This article is interesting but unfortunately I feel like people don't take it really seriously especially if you mention Satan or satanic rituals because a lot of them don't believe that it exists.

if I understand this, when I talk of satanic rituals with some people they look at me like I was crazy :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "paula-c"
Sarahli wrote:

if I understand this, when I talk of satanic rituals with some people they look at me like I was crazy :?

Indeed Paula the same for me, i think that the people have been blinded by the illusion. The big question i was asked is "how do you know that Satan really do exist?"  :lol:  I was caught up by surprise and couldn't answer at that time, that's why it is important to study, to always be prepared to give an appropriate answer in the things we believe are true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjkate

This is so sad. I thought Billy Ray was on the show with Miley so that HE could be her handler. She just turned 18 so it would seem that at some point the parents turned her over to handlers then? Unbelievable....this is the wonderful world of Disney?

And Billy Ray was calling Michael Jackson why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
2/15/2011 6:20 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Billy Ray Cyrus believes "Hannah Montana" ruined his relationship with his daughter Miley Cyrus -- claiming, "The damn show destroyed my family."

Billy Ray spilled his guts to GQ Magazine -- claiming Miley's handlers meddled in his relationship with his daughter and prevented him from properly parenting her through difficult situations ... including the Vanity Fair cover scandal and her controversial pole dancing performance at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards.

Billy says he hasn't spoken to Miley since the bong video surfaced and states, "I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger."

Billy also claims "there's no doubt" his family is under attack by Satan.

When asked about "Hannah Montana" -- Billy said, "I'll tell you right now -- the damn show destroyed my family."

Billy says he wishes "Hannah" had never happened -- saying, "I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal."

Billy also compares Miley to Anna Nicole Smith -- saying, "You could see that train wreck coming."

And there's a Michael Jackson connection -- during the interview, Billy revealed he tried to reach out to Michael Jackson before his death and invite him to a taping of the show ... explaining, "I just felt it would be good for Michael."

Billy never revealed if MJ ever took him up on his offer.

Hello ForstAMoon!!!

Intresting articol but what is even more intresting it's this part:

Billy also compares Miley to Anna Nicole Smith -- saying, "You could see that train wreck coming." :?

If a remember correct Lisa Marie Presley told us about a train wreck(remember Train 777,the movie with Denzel washington) in he interview with Oprah,or no??? :?:

Anyway I want to tell you that the article is not complete.Here is what Billy Cyrus says more about Michael:

Michael Jackson — I was trying to reach out to Michael Jackson. I knew he had kids, and I was going to invite his kids down to a taping of Hannah — I just felt it would be good for Michael. I don’t know why. I met Michael one time at the Grammys. He sat in front of me, in the front row, and a dime rolled out from under and hit my boot — this very boot I’ve got on — and I reached down and picked up this dime, and looked, he was going through his pockets, and I said, ‘Are you looking for this?’ ‘Thank you.’ And he took that dime and put it back in his pocket. I looked at my manager, I just said, ‘Why did Michael Jackson have a dime  :? ?…’ Nobody could tell me.”

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

oohh nooo....you can tell this group of hoaxers that!!! lol....I can see it now...by tonight I will know more about the meaning of a dime then I ever thought possible....  :)

I say that with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Wow TMZ, right in their faces! This is a brave thing to say from Billy and interesting that TMZ publishes it like this without mocking Billy. TMZ did these kind of articles before which shows me yet again they are on the good side, tabloid or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

The meaning of number ten deals with returning to our center, coming full circle.  Ten holds a vibration of unity, as well as fresh starts.
If the number One symbolizes the BEGINNING (& it does), then we can say that the number Ten represents the outcome, result, or achievement of that first step or beginning.
The most profound message number Ten hails is “whatever we sew,  we shall now reap.”  In other words, “what comes around goes around. ”
Ten also represents fulfillment, attainment, and completion.  These attributes are obtained by observing the Ten containing all the elementary numbers from 1 to 9.   As such, Ten is a vessel holding all the jumbled up potential found in the language of numbers.
Ten is also a bit slippery because reduced – it turns back to number One – hence, again – a full circle, coming to the beginning – finding unity (all is one, one is all).
That you are picking up a great deal of dimes is quite a good sign.  Specifically, dimes may be symbolic of shiny opportunities coming your way that you once thought were lost to you.
Remember Tens are strong representation of recycling events (full circle) – a dime is a superior symbolic symbol of such phenomenon.  Consider how many times a dime (or any money for that matter) is recycled through our society.
Symbolic dimes provide messages of lost opportunities regained.  Things we thought we should not or could not do are beginning to resurface.  Our energies are being recycled.  Our intellectual currency is on the brink of change.
Shiny, bright and round…these dimes on your path are beacons of promise.  They hold the meaning of number Ten firmly in their vibration and that is:  “Events are coming full circle.  Cast off the old, and don the new.  Step into the begining that is for your greatest good.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

MJonmind

IF, the dime story is true, maybe he was planning to give change to panhandlers (SIM), or maybe keeps loose change to throw across the room into juke boxes (SC). There's also an all-star basketball magazine called Dime, here talking about Kobe Bryant.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just think it's awfully flukey to have the dime roll behind to hit his boot, so they could talk. :?  8-)
Billy Ray has already been heavily into the music industry, and would totally know what his daughter would be getting into, plus there was the pic of them posing questionably together. So I'm not sure I buy the basic story. Just not sure.
This pic always seemed a little wrong.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmmm why would Michael have a dime in his pocket....

Well... all this talk about Satan, evil spirits, etc. it makes sense that he would carry a dime for protection against those evil spirits.

Some resources showing that there is a belief that carrying a dime, wearing it around the neck, in the shoe, etc. provides protection against evil doing...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Um..it would be a little difficult to hear or feel a dime hitting a boot..at the Grammys.  Unless you're looking at the floor?  I think theres something more to this dime story.  

A Michael Jackson connection - If Billy was trying to reach out to Michael, maybe he was trying to ask Michael for help, especially since he says the handlers are putting Miley in danger. I don't want to sound rude, but why didn't he take care of his daughter way before?  

What show was he trying to invite MJ to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't even know Billy & Michael knew each other. :? Hmm, makes you wonder what he knew. Why did he feel it would be "good" for Michael to come to a taping of Hannah Montana? :shock: :? Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
What show was he trying to invite MJ to?

a taping of a new episode for Miley's show "Hannah Montana"

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Hmmmm why would Michael have a dime in his pocket....

Well... all this talk about Satan, evil spirits, etc. it makes sense that he would carry a dime for protection against those evil spirits.

Some resources showing that there is a belief that carrying a dime, wearing it around the neck, in the shoe, etc. provides protection against evil doing...

Oh wow, Lilwendy!! Great find!! :o

Quote from: "bewitchingbee.com"
Silver mercury dime (use to ward off tricks, goofering or any other evil doings)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions