Why the heck would Billy be contacting Michael?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Hmmmm why would Michael have a dime in his pocket....

Well... all this talk about Satan, evil spirits, etc. it makes sense that he would carry a dime for protection against those evil spirits.

Some resources showing that there is a belief that carrying a dime, wearing it around the neck, in the shoe, etc. provides protection against evil doing...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow interesting! Does anyone remember any other time you've known MJ to be superstitious? I can't think of anytime offhand. Except for him wearing the red string bracelet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Hmmmm why would Michael have a dime in his pocket....

Well... all this talk about Satan, evil spirits, etc. it makes sense that he would carry a dime for protection against those evil spirits.

Some resources showing that there is a belief that carrying a dime, wearing it around the neck, in the shoe, etc. provides protection against evil doing...

Wow interesting! Does anyone remember any other time you've known MJ to be superstitious? I can't think of anytime offhand. Except for him wearing the red string bracelet.

Hmmm.... and the red string bracelet also follows along the whole protection from evil theme:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Here is very common put the babies jet stone tied to a  red armband .. to protect against the "evil eye"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Wow TMZ, right in their faces! This is a brave thing to say from Billy and interesting that TMZ publishes it like this without mocking Billy. TMZ did these kind of articles before which shows me yet again they are on the good side, tabloid or not.

I agree 100% I couldn't believe my eyes while reading. They didn't make fun of him and didn't twist his words or use sarcasm. This speaks volumes if you ask me. Hannah Montana is a prime example of mind control and alter egos. Miley is probably the most blatantly obvious victim in show business today. I think Billy Ray has said as much as he is able to say without his own life being put in danger (if it isn't already) and I hope that more people take notice of this. Also, the Michael Jackson connection was sooo out of nowhere. It's so clear that TMZ is on the good side and wants to help get this message across. Also, I think there are a bunch of youtube videos of Miley singing MJ songs.. might not be relevant to this but I wonder if her family was friends with him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Cyrus Wanted To 'Reach Out' To Jackson
February 19, 2011, 03:08:19 AM
Billy Ray Cyrus has revealed he once planned to "reach out" to MICHAEL JACKSON - but the King of Pop died before he was given the opportunity.

The country singer met Jackson at a Grammy Awards ceremony and admits he was intrigued by the musical icon.
He tells GQ magazine, "He sat in front of me, in the front row, and a dime rolled out from under and hit my boot and I reached down and picked up this dime, and looked. He was going through his pockets, and I said, 'Are you looking for this?' (He said) 'Thank you.'

"He took that dime and put it back in his pocket. I looked at my manager, I just said, 'Why did Michael Jackson have a dime?...' Nobody could tell me."

Cyrus hoped to invite Jackson and his three young children, Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket, to a recording of his hit Disney show Hannah Montana - but failed to arrange the meeting before Jackson's shock death in 2009.

He adds, "I was trying to reach out to Michael Jackson. I knew he had kids, and I was going to invite his kids down to a taping of Hannah - I just felt it would be good for Michael. I don't know why. two interesting facts to this story michael had a dime and cyrus felt it was a good time for michael so the goodness vibes were flowing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Cyrus Wanted To 'Reach Out' To Jackson
February 20, 2011, 08:25:02 AM
Quote from: "ladylee1979"
Billy Ray Cyrus has revealed he once planned to "reach out" to MICHAEL JACKSON - but the King of Pop died before he was given the opportunity.

The country singer met Jackson at a Grammy Awards ceremony and admits he was intrigued by the musical icon.
He tells GQ magazine, "He sat in front of me, in the front row, and a dime rolled out from under and hit my boot and I reached down and picked up this dime, and looked. He was going through his pockets, and I said, 'Are you looking for this?' (He said) 'Thank you.'

"He took that dime and put it back in his pocket. I looked at my manager, I just said, 'Why did Michael Jackson have a dime?...' Nobody could tell me."

Cyrus hoped to invite Jackson and his three young children, Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket, to a recording of his hit Disney show Hannah Montana - but failed to arrange the meeting before Jackson's shock death in 2009.

He adds, "I was trying to reach out to Michael Jackson. I knew he had kids, and I was going to invite his kids down to a taping of Hannah - I just felt it would be good for Michael. I don't know why. two interesting facts to this story michael had a dime and cyrus felt it was a good time for michael so the goodness vibes were flowing!

Hello!!!

If I rememeber correct Billy Cyrus is the the only one who was trying to reach out Michael,Bosseane Barr is another one who said she wanted to call Michael.
But until this days I didn't understood what was she talked about on her blog about Michael.She said something about Prince and Paris beeing jewish,because Debbie is one,
about Michael 's parents who abused him and about his red braclet  :? .
Well I guess we dont have to believe everything she wrote then,no,because all this hoax is very ,very,very strange  :?  :idea: .

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions