TMZ should get their effing facts straight before writing an article.  Does Adams know or doesn't know Murray?  

"well-documented Propofol addiction" my ass...I really wanna see the documents that prove so.  All there is is what the media has reported, and a  autopsy report which I am not sure who it belongs to.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
TMZ should get their effing facts straight before writing an article.  Does Adams know or doesn't know Murray?  
"well-documented Propofol addiction" my ass...I really wanna see the documents that prove so.  All there is is what the media has reported, and a  autopsy report which I am not sure who it belongs to.

They're doing this on purpose. They're giving all these contradictions, but the contradictions arent picked up on in the media. Either the media is afraid to report them (cause they know its a hoax by know, and would hate for MJ to have the last laugh). Or the media is plain stupid. Both seem very plausible to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not med. professional and it is my opinion only that Propofol itself is not addictive medication. What Michael likes about Propofol he was given for cosmetic surgeries is the post effect after deep sleep that he has experiensed, waking up relaxed and rested. So, therefore, MJ wanted Propofol to sleep and wake up full of energy, it is not an addiction per se. But Murray could not (and should not) effectively provide the Propofol because he is not an anestesiologist to know how much exactly should be given for perfect effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am not med. professional and it is my opinion only that Propofol itself is not addictive medication. What Michael likes about Propofol he was given for cosmetic surgeries is the post effect after deep sleep that he has experiensed, waking up relaxed and rested. So, therefore, MJ wanted Propofol to sleep and wake up full of energy, it is not an addiction per se. But Murray could not (and should not) effectively provide the Propofol because he is not an anestesiologist to know how much exactly should be given for perfect effect.

WOW waking up full of energy is the farthest wording I can imagine that I felt after surgery with propofol.  I was always totally out of it for hours and hours and dizzy and nauseous so bad my skin crawled.  I didn't feel like I'd slept, but that I hadn't slept ever in my life and then HAD to sleep for the entire day after to make up for it.  Every time I had it.
That's another reason I think this is far fetched....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "fordtocarr"

WOW waking up full of energy is the farthest wording I can imagine that I felt after surgery with propofol.  I was always totally out of it for hours and hours and dizzy and nauseous so bad my skin crawled.  I didn't feel like I'd slept, but that I hadn't slept ever in my life and then HAD to sleep for the entire day after to make up for it.  Every time I had it.
I had propofol once and I woke up in a split second, feeling fine. I must say it was not a big or long operation and I had slept well the night before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I have had a few times and I always came round. Crying and not knowing who I was or where I was it always took me a few days to get back to normal but I had had operations so it must make a difference
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Haven't some "medical people" already stated (on this forum) that propofol does not make you "sleep", therefore the body won't feel like it had had rest? Correct me if I'm wrong. Perhaps it affects people differently because it seems like Michael was desperate for it, poor thing  :cry: .

And TMZ sure have a beautiful way with words...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So...maybe, perhaps, the entire propofol story is fake and part of the show.  Maybe it's just so far fetched, like the molesting...that he wanted to show the world,that this story is just as absurd and what the accused me of!!!  Part of the show.  Part of the awakening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Solid121"
I reckon TMZ keeps bringing all this stuff up so it will be less shocking when Conrad Murray gets let off, they're not making Michael out to be a bad guy, they're just trying to justify to us the reasons why Murray is going to escape this. This is a hoax afterall, no-one died, so no-one is going to jail, but they need reasons for him to get away with the "death", otherwise it won't work.  :D

This is what I think exactly . Murray saves life in the plane, Murray takes care of his patients and they love him. Murray is a good guy, it was all Michael's fault because he was a drug addict. The media seems like trying to clear Murray's name already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Can a person receiving anesthesia all nights, several hours and be very well to the next day, :?:  this is something logical :!:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I am not med. professional and it is my opinion only that Propofol itself is not addictive medication. What Michael likes about Propofol he was given for cosmetic surgeries is the post effect after deep sleep that he has experiensed, waking up relaxed and rested. So, therefore, MJ wanted Propofol to sleep and wake up full of energy, it is not an addiction per se.

I had propofol once and I woke up in a split second, feeling fine. I must say it was not a big or long operation and I had slept well the night before.

mumof3 ยป
I have had a few times and I always came round. Crying and not knowing who I was or where I was it always took me a few days to get back to normal but I had had operations so it must make a difference

here you go, we have 3 people who have experienced Propofol, 2 of which indicate that Propofol could not be taken by Michael because he would  not be able to rehearse, give concerts, and be on top of his business since Propofol does not generate healthy sleep, makes person be dizzy for hours, etc.Having that medication constantly or not having sleep at all,  both conditions are not favorable for having concerts.Here is the conclusion....hoax a death to save the life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

That's what I'm saying :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

MJ was such a hard-core addict that he conducted one interview with a Dr who had given him Propofol only four times in two years, and then didn't follow-up?  Is that the story?

And then the hunt for the 'Perfect Anesthesiologist' ended with Dr Murray - a cardiologist.
Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 06:32:06 PM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
We were told that Michael was not only having Propofol but also Diazem, Xanax kind of drugs to get his sleep. Those are addictive but Propofol is not as far as I asked to a doctor I know. I NEVER, not even a single minute believed that Michael was addicted. I was into Xanax and Diazepam for the panic attack treatment of mine and let me tell you one thing. While you use those drugs, you can not even walk on a straight line! Dancing and singing like Michael is IMPOSSIBLE! They make you sleepy, weak and daze. They have many many side effects. It doesn't matter if you are addicted to those drugs. They never make you feel super energetic like some other drugs do when you get used to them. On the contrary, they make you want to stay in bed all day. We all saw Michael in TII and he was not someone who was addicted to drugs. No way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I've had Propofol many times and I always come back quick, snap out of it like woah was I even asleep at all. But always with a terrible hammered headache, not at all groggy just not very well feeling. Usually I'm given a shot of Verced in the IV right before they put me out with the Propofol though. Not sure which is making me feel icky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions