Why so many new projects for the Jacksons now?
February 16, 2011, 01:40:19 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that the Jacksons are in full force right now with new projects coming out at the same time?  Okay lets review: 1.) Janet on tour and new book coming out, 2.) Rebbie going on a book tour with her daughter, 3.) Tito drops a new single, 4.) Latoya will be on celebrity apprentice next month, which I can't wait to see by the way.lol 5.) Papa Joe invests in Happyland, 6.) Mother Katherine's book came out, 7.) Jackie single just dropped like a month or two ago.  That is a lot going on for this family which has basically been silently working in the past in MJ's shadow.  Lets not forget MJ who dropped a new video game, CD, and DVD box set since the new year.  Even MJ's rumored son Omer keeps talking about some big event happening.  What do you guys make of this? :?:  :?:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

What do I make of it?  Life goes on, maybe??

People have moaned for years about MJ's family sponging off him and not having the will or ability to have 'proper jobs' themselves. Mind you, people still moan about them cashing in on MJ's name so I guess there's no pleasing some people. But many of these projects do show that the whole family is indeed talented.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that the Jacksons are in full force right now with new projects coming out at the same time?  Okay lets review: 1.) Janet on tour and new book coming out, 2.) Rebbie going on a book tour with her daughter, 3.) Tito drops a new single, 4.) Latoya will be on celebrity apprentice next month, which I can't wait to see by the way.lol 5.) Papa Joe invests in Happyland, 6.) Mother Katherine's book came out, 7.) Jackie single just dropped like a month or two ago.  That is a lot going on for this family which has basically been silently working in the past in MJ's shadow.  Lets not forget MJ who dropped a new video game, CD, and DVD box set since the new year.  Even MJ's rumored son Omer keeps talking about some big event happening.  What do you guys make of this? :?:  :?:  :?:

Did Omer say that on twitter...did he mention a date for the 'big event'?...I think the reason why we hear so much of them is because it's about the hoax coming together. Like now with the trial coming up they are in the media a lot such as Janet...maybe it's part of the plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Did Omer say that on twitter...did he mention a date for the 'big event'?...I think the reason why we hear so much of them is because it's about the hoax coming together. Like now with the trial coming up they are in the media a lot such as Janet...maybe it's part of the plan.

I believe Omer said he is making a big announcement this Friday.  He was talking about it on his Twitter and Facebook page.  However it could relate to his music because I believe he may have a new video coming out.  Who knows?  I would double check his Twitter page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions