somewhat sad video of the Jackson family
February 18, 2011, 03:14:11 AM
I came across this video on youtube today.  It's during the time when Latoya was saying that her dad abused her.  The video shows Joe talking about the allegations and Mother Katherine.  Joe I must say has a very tough skin he just basically brushes off what Latoya says.  Mother Katherine said she must have been brain washed by someone and Jackie is clearly hurt by his sister's allegations.  The video also addresses MJ's distance from the family during this time.  The reporter ask Rebbie when the last time she talk to MJ and she was like a year.  She said he was very busy and it didn't seem she had much access to her brother.  This part of the video is sad to me.  It kinda made me wonder if MJ did distance himself from his family alot.  At the time Rebbie also was not speaking to her sister Latoya.  However I notice that Jermaine was still the one even back in the day to be the spokesperson for the family.  Here's the video:

[youtube:3e4yjbt9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNRxsgBGtz4[/youtube:3e4yjbt9]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Re: somewhat sad video of the Jackson family
February 18, 2011, 10:05:26 AM
i've seen the video, well, we already know that La Toya's former hubby made her make up crazy things like being sexually abused by her father or about MJ molesting little boys, this time i believe Joe Jackson, i don't think that he would stoop so low
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

Re: somewhat sad video of the Jackson family
February 18, 2011, 11:13:29 AM
so all of the talk about family being more important than success. given everything do you think in their heart of hearts they really believe it in spite of how things might look?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal